Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Phicmagic said:
When that joints in stock you got my 30 bucks for em....An I wont even lie I been to the mall/barbershop and studio discussing sh*t you were posting up regarding this whole situation....n*ggas really wanna READ right about now. I was joking about all that, but its real.....Prodigy got Hip Hop fans reading sh*t and discussing/debating the contents of his book....

Decoded and 50s book didnt get 20 page threads did they?
Crazy, ain't it? Supahead got the chicks reading, Bandana P got the n*ggaz reading.
 7 years ago '05        #262
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
whether u like Pac or not, he's not here to defend himself. It's not like Pac & Prodigy was friends when he was alive, I mean if someone came out with a book dissing Biggie, Pun or any other rapper that died I'd say bullsh*t cause they're dead.
 7 years ago '04        #263
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
I'm about to smoke some kush and post some more stories tonight. I'd rather be discussing P, Pac and the 90's, then Lil B and all the gay sh*t. When I bought the book, I had to look around for 10 minutes before I found it. I bet you it's in the front now.
 7 years ago '04        #264
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29511 29511
lol never gets old

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #265
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 TDH Music said:

Its common knowledge that's him...second off Cook got locked up several times...but Im a refer to the federal case he caught running guns from ATL to NYC...thats my last post...some people just like to argue to hear them selves talk and use smilies and shyt

sorry for letting this nygga throw the thread off topic and for even responding to his ignorant post...dats my bad
u talkin about dark skin cook from nostrand wit tha braids,but i wasnt talkin about him.i was talkin about cook from ft.green.

but tha cook u talkin about will work also.if u good wit him u ask him if thats tut on that stage and he will tell u exactly who that is lol
 04-28-2011, 05:55 PM         #266
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I'm about to smoke some kush and post some more stories tonight. I'd rather be discussing P, Pac and the 90's, then Lil B and all the gay sh*t. When I bought the book, I had to look around for 10 minutes before I found it. I bet you it's in the front now.
My n*gga bless us with some more stories..youll be the real based god lmao
 7 years ago '05        #267
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 r.burgundy said:
u seem like a level head pac stan,but just so u kno,tut wasnt in that vid at all,and u really kinda made dude look xtra waka flocka stupid by postin it cause it got him hype,and now he cant point tut out
Maybe your blind because first of all I didn't post the video and second of all Tut was in the video with no shirt holding the plaques.
 7 years ago '09        #268
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 TDH Music said:

I was looking at the vibe videos (this thread inspired me) and shyt figured Id post this.
deadass, Pac the best actor of all time if the beef was fake.
 7 years ago '07        #269
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TDH Music said:
yea i was referring to cook from nostrand and it aint dat deep. what i look like bringing some online forum dispute to a nygga just to prove a useless point? dats just backwards. if im wrong im wrong and if im right im right...it aint no biggie dis aint about discrediting people and what not the fact is tut, biggie and puff had ties...dats it...how deep those ties are and if they were negative or positive dont matter...the fact was they had ties....end of discussion...dats all i was saying...im deading it cuz really its a waste of time no matter how u look at it. it aint benefiting me you or anyone else so lets just end it there.
its not about it bein an online dispute,but that cook used to run wit big and rock so he can tell u betta than i can.thats somethin u can bring up in a convo.just ask him,he will talk about it

all im sayin is they wasnt friends.tut was tryin to extort puff
 7 years ago '07        #270
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
Maybe your blind because first of all I didn't post the video and second of all Tut was in the video with no shirt holding the plaques.
i may well be blind but thats not him
 7 years ago '05        #271
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 611 611
P is like wikipedia, I ain't trustin everything he say.
 04-28-2011, 06:21 PM         #272
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you are a white kid born in the 90 's or a n*gga from the burbs stop saying this mans name
 7 years ago '10        #273
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 r.burgundy said:
he's not sayin it.its e money sayin it.and dont act like this is tha 1st time u heard some1 say pac knows big and puff had nothin to do wit him gettin shot.plenty rappers includin puff and big was sayin that while he was alive

he used biggies and his name was bigger back then
If 2pac would have the chance to promote MATW he wouldnt be bigger, but we cant be 100% about that, but since you are a biggie rider, we can't take you serious.

Curtisimo said:
What is even the point of responding to you. You're comprehension skills are lacking.

Was Biggie involved in the streets like the n*ggaz who robed and shot Pac??

No

Did Pac have a full fledge beef with Biggie after that happened???

Yes

Did that make it any clearer?

Pac may have said this and that but it didn't escalate intill Pac got touched

Biggie knew who shot robbed and shot Pac. Biggie wouldn't tell him who did it because he was scared to tell Pac. And why would he? we know how Pac got a mouth on him.

None of them had ties to the Pac incident at all unles you're playing the 6 degrees of separation game.
Dont forget about Biggies lack of support when pac was in jail, smart move Biggie.
 04-28-2011, 07:09 PM         #274
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no surprise there
 04-28-2011, 07:12 PM         #275
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
Not talkng about his music but him as a person...................

Do people care he fabricated beefs? And kept a front for many years?

[pic - click to view]

n*ggaZ TALK ALOT OF sh*t BUT THATS AFTA IM GONE CUZ THEY FEAR ME IN THA PHYSICAL FORM - 2PAC

[video - click to view]

04-28-2011, 07:36 PM         #276
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONLY THING TRU IS PAC DIDNT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD UNTIL HE STARTED RAPPIN...OTHA THEN THA I SEEN HIM IN OAKLAND IN THA 90Z WALKIN ROUND WIT MAC-10Z....I FUKS WIT PRODIGY BUT WHO SCREAMIN THUG LIFE IS MINE? THESE CATS IDOLIZED PAC YALL GOT THA FUKIN GAME TWISTED!

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2011, 07:37 PM         #277
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall also notice p didnt speak on who robbed 2pac @ quad...they kno who but they aint snitchin....
 7 years ago '07        #278
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Damagegadget said:
prodigy might be a lil bitter cause I heard pac punked him and havoc
pac and the deathrow camp took prodigy's soul even after pac died. p knows that alot of them cali n*ggas sh*tted on him in the past and hes just bitter, but at the same time it might be true cauase pac admitted to rage that he really didn't wanna k!ll biggie physically. he just wanted to k!ll biggie's career.
 7 years ago '09        #279
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
greatest book ever. i swear
 7 years ago '09        #280
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
i mean im bout to be done here, but ima just give my opinion why P's story is fabricated n false

Pac knew that Biggie wasnt involved in the hit u feel me. picture him goin to the studio where Biggie was at and some n*gga had the drop on you as soon as you got there. them n*ggas was waitin for Pac, it was a set up not just some random robbery. Pac was the only n*gga get beaten, robbed, n shot.

am i sayin Biggie knew this? nah, but someone did & dats what Pac was pissed about. this is straight outta his mouth...he wanted a name from anybody in the studio (n*ggas that were his homeboys) n nobody would give it to him, so Pac said f*ck em all

oh yea, nd don't forget Pac and Stretch became enemies after the shootin. Pac went in on him in the song Holla At Me off All Eyez on Me. yall think Pac would turn his back and diss his homeboy he made albums worth of songs wit together cuz of some fake sh*t?

it dont add up, the logic of the story dont add up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago