Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2011, 05:07 PM         #241
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
u beat me to it, lol i was JUST bout to post this
LOL my n*gga exactly. When I refreshed the page an saw you had post the other 2 I already knew like This guy haaaaaa lol. Touche sir, Touche. lmao
 04-28-2011, 05:07 PM         #242
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
^why u quote me? u aint dispute what i said. Pac never said Biggie set him up...only n*gga that said Biggie set him up was Papa Doc in that garbage Notorious movie
LOL Son the thing quoted you for some reason. I have no idea why, I edited it. I really refuse to get into a he said/she said argument on this type of sh*t anyhow so I wouldntve quoted you in the first place G
 04-28-2011, 05:10 PM         #243
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
I just went to go buy the book and sh*t was sold out
SAME HERE and its fu*ked up G. My barber got the sh*t and when IM getting my line up the n*gga was like "I aint letting NOBODY hold this sh*t'......Its fu*ked up....

I find it funny it took Prodigy ol Heroin abusing, always about to bust his gun but never do it, illuminati conspiracy cosigning a.ss to get n*ggas to read.....What the fu*k lol......Obama needs to hire this n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #244
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
20 pages
 7 years ago '04        #245
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 bc23 said:
That is not a direct response, that is just throwing subliminals here and there. I am not a huge pac fan, but one thing I know is he called them dudes out by name directly. If P thought pac was such a punk then how come he did not have the heart to ''lyrically'' destroy him while alive?, just saying
Ny, NY, was not a direct diss, so neither was LA, LA. Listen to P's verses on "In the Long Run" and "Drop a Gem on em".

"Seen Strapped, came outside all hyped with gats,
got "Juiced" up, now "Bishop" thinks he thuggin it black
lets rap a taste, you'll get your little head popped off
Brooklyn touched you and left you for Queens to finish off."

When exactly did Pac "lyrically destroy" Mobb Deep?

BTW, P never said Pac was a punk, in fact he didn't say anything bad about Pac.
 04-28-2011, 05:13 PM         #246
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

From what Ive READ hes REALLY not saying much bad about anyone, just simply TELLING how sh*t happened in his eyes...

Thats why its funny n*ggas all riled up....Dude is just saying "Yo this is how I seen sh*t during my career"....Thats 1 of the reasons im interested in this.
 7 years ago '10        #247
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Ny, NY, was not a direct diss, so neither was LA, LA. Listen to P's verses on "In the Long Run" and "Drop a Gem on em".

"Seen Strapped, came outside all hyped with gats,
got "Juiced" up, now "Bishop" thinks he thuggin it black
lets rap a taste, you'll get your little head popped off
Brooklyn touched you and left you for Queens to finish off."

When exactly did Pac "lyrically destroy" Mobb Deep.

I never said pac lyrically destroyed P, but drop a gem on em was released after pac died. It seems like P was beefing with mad cats and Havoc just got thrown in the mix.
 7 years ago '04        #248
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

I find it funny it took Prodigy ol Heroin abusing, always about to bust his gun but never do it, illuminati conspiracy cosigning a.ss to get n*ggas to read.....What the fu*k lol......Obama needs to hire this n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #249
space
space
 bc23 said:
I never said pac lyrically destroyed P, but drop a gem on em was released after pac died. It seems like P was beefing with mad cats and Havoc just got thrown in the mix.
No, the album Hell on Earth was released after Pac died. Drop a gem on em was in the streets months before Pac died. I remember when Flex premiered that song like it was yesterday. I was always a fan, but that made me love Mobb Deep b/c they were the 1st to comeback.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 04-28-2011 at 05:22 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #250
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ronin said:
Naw he didn't bad mouth Pac at all, he felt that Pac dissing him was messed up because he and havoc hadn't said sh*t towards Pac. He even had a chance to see one of Pac's original rhyme books, E-Money Bags is blood cousins with one of the outlaws so he[E-Money] had gotten his hands on one of pacs rhyme books, when E-Money was murdered, Prodigy went to stop past a E-money's best friend spot, and E-money's best friend let Prodigy read the book.

Prodigy in his book says, after reading what pac was writing in the book (the side notes about uniting neighborhoods and such) he and pac were on identical thought patterns
When you look back into the past, most of these worthless beefs robbed us of potential classics tracks between some of these artists.
 7 years ago '04        #251
space
space
 ronin said:
Naw he didn't bad mouth Pac at all, he felt that Pac dissing him was messed up because he and havoc hadn't said sh*t towards Pac. He even had a chance to see one of Pac's original rhyme books, E-Money Bags is blood cousins with one of the outlaws so he[E-Money] had gotten his hands on one of pacs rhyme books, when E-Money was murdered, Prodigy went to stop past a E-money's best friend spot, and E-money's best friend let Prodigy read the book.

Prodigy in his book says, after reading what pac was writing in the book (the side notes about uniting neighborhoods and such) he and pac were on identical thought patterns
Stretch is Noble's cousin, not Bags.
 04-28-2011, 05:22 PM         #252
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

I produced the dedication track from The Outlawz to Tupac for his anniversery last year..."It Aint Over"....*Free Plug* lol

I heard all that before in different places...Hell I posted up some of that same info in the acual thread ABOUT the Excerpts from the book.

And Pac and Prodigy got alot of sh*t in common....Similar thoughts about government/police and laws...famous ancestors....distrust for their closest of circles and a loose cannon like complex that not even they themselves can control. n*ggas probably wouldve been a problem together on some collabo sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #253
space
space
I wonder how much $$$ I made Prodigy in the last 24hrs posting these stories.
 7 years ago '10        #254
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
No, the album Hell on Earth was released after Pac died. Drop a gem on em was in the streets months before Pac died. I remember when Flex premiered that song like it was yesterday. I was always a fan, but that made me love Mobb Deep were the 1st to comeback.
The song got previewed in the east coast by radio dj's early, but it got officially released worldwide as a promo single on October 96. I love that song though I won't front, that was when Prodigy was hungry.
 04-28-2011, 05:25 PM         #255
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I wonder how much $$$ I made Prodigy in the last 24hrs posting these stories.
When that joints in stock you got my 30 bucks for em....An I wont even lie I been to the mall/barbershop and studio discussing sh*t you were posting up regarding this whole situation....n*ggas really wanna READ right about now. I was joking about all that, but its real.....Prodigy got Hip Hop fans reading sh*t and discussing/debating the contents of his book....

Decoded and 50s book didnt get 20 page threads did they?
 04-28-2011, 05:27 PM         #256
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc23 said:
The song got previewed in the east coast by radio dj's early, but it got officially released worldwide as a promo single on October 96. I love that song though I won't front, that was when Prodigy was hungry.
That song was out before Pac died as I said when I posted the youtube of it.....bootleg atleast...I myself had the sh*t. And yeah Prodigy was a beast on that....Thats when even Jay Z was a fan of Prodigy.
 7 years ago '10        #257
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
That song was out before Pac died as I said when I posted the youtube of it.....bootleg atleast...I myself had the sh*t. And yeah Prodigy was a beast on that....Thats when even Jay Z was a fan of Prodigy.
96 Prodigy would have been a problem, then Idk what happen after that because his skills just started to diminish.
 04-28-2011, 05:29 PM         #258
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc23 said:
96 Prodigy would have been a problem, then Idk what happen after that because his skills just started to diminish.
Cocaine is a helluva drug and Heroin is just fu*kin wierd b. LOL
 7 years ago '10        #259
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Cocaine is a helluva drug and Heroin is just fu*kin wierd b. LOL
lmao I agree
 04-28-2011, 05:33 PM         #260
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
yea, I wish Prodigy and Pac did tracks together, that sh*t would've been the dopest! and when i get home ima PM u man, kick it wit cha bout some things.
Get at me my G im here, no problem whatsoever.

If yall n*ggas really wanna be cool, start scannin pages of this book LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago