Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #221
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL at a bunch of BX guys gossiping about people that either dead, locked up, or nobodies..........like you guys were all in the mix and sh*t. don't nobody know sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #222
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 timdog said:
before he got shot and caught the case and all that other sh*t biggie said leave them guys alone what did pac do
And he did. Do you think that 2Pac was hanging out with those guys in the Manhattan studio lobby before he was shot or something?
 7 years ago '07        #223
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 TDH Music said:
"why argue with fools cuz people from a distance cant tell who's who"

i made my point...so im good...just off the names u mentioned I know ur regurgitating other peoples fabricated info so Im a let u have it...and yes b'more aint getting wild til the 90's too
lol son u got busted frontin,like i said point tut out on that stage

u was just in here back trackin,tryin to explain what u meant by close till dude posted that vid and u got hype

and now u realize he aint in tha vid,and u cant pick dude out a lineup,u made your point lol

your point was i dont kno what im talkin about,so show us all in this thread where is tut in that video,and that would end it.hell,u can even tell me what block cook from or what he was locked up for and that would be good enough
 7 years ago '07        #224
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,481 | Props total: 14974 14974
 4REAL said:
And he did. Do you think that 2Pac was hanging out with those guys in the Manhattan studio lobby before he was shot or something?
he was still hanging out with them guys

it was more ppl than just tut and hatitan jack involved
 04-28-2011, 04:28 PM         #225
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac wasnt a thug....he portrayed that image in his music so much he started to believe he was and lost touch of reality and started acting reckless
 7 years ago '07        #226
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 4REAL said:
u seem like a level head pac stan,but just so u kno,tut wasnt in that vid at all,and u really kinda made dude look xtra waka flocka stupid by postin it cause it got him hype,and now he cant point tut out
 7 years ago '09        #227
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 ronin said:

Who more of a threat between these two?
Tru Life

[pic - click to view]

or

Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff

[pic - click to view]

I ask this because, Tru Life is NO WHERE NEAR "Supreme"'s level of ruthlessness, nor does Tru Life hold a iota of the street reputation and credibility of "Supreme". with that said, Prodigy couldn't possibly be scared of Tru Life when he went directly at "Supreme" on "Rotten Apple"

Just stating the facts
didn't track release after supreme went jail?
 04-28-2011, 04:38 PM         #228
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could careless about all the useless back and forth in this thread...None of us was there, none of us have any idea what were talking about....Only way to know the truth is to either wake up as 1 of these people or invent a time machine....

With that said Im shocked I saw a guy say Baltimore, 1 of the Heroin Havens of this country we live in, was "Sorta bad".............................................. ......*Facepalm*

Also I wont call any of these rappers pus*y, cause once again, we dont know them on a man to man level but answer me this...

Why is it so hard to believe an entertainer sold controversy which may have stretched the truth just a little in order to generate revenue?........Controversy sells better than almost everything....s3x being the only thing better than that.

But the beautiful thing about all this sh*t is you all are just wasting your Thursday arguing about dead people and a book by a guy who just got outta prison who needs money.........Where the bi*ches at my n*ggas? lol
 7 years ago '10        #229
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Lol 11 pages, there is more proof of him being real and honest than the opposite, you be the judge?
 04-28-2011, 04:42 PM         #230
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYBODY in NYC knew about this. It was all over the news plus 'preme was implicated in that mess at his trial. Everyone knows Biggie wasn't tryin' to do Pac in like that. Pac let Suge use him and his persona to carry out his personal vendetta against diddy while compromising Hip Hop....that aint right. Biggie always stood by his craft and talent. He didn't have to rely on beef to become a legend. y'all Pac stans can say all you want, but the truth was always right in front of uz and its actually in his last album where he addresses the dudes P mentioned.....in against all odds he mentioned Haitian Jack, Stretch and Jimmy Henchmen....stupid stans
 7 years ago '10        #231
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
didn't P get snuffed?
 7 years ago '09        #232
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4577 4577
 dlettern said:
EVERYBODY in NYC knew about this. It was all over the news plus 'preme was implicated in that mess at his trial. Everyone knows Biggie wasn't tryin' to do Pac in like that. Pac let Suge use him and his persona to carry out his personal vendetta against diddy while compromising Hip Hop....that aint right. Biggie always stood by his craft and talent. He didn't have to rely on beef to become a legend. y'all Pac stans can say all you want, but the truth was always right in front of uz and its actually in his last album where he addresses the dudes P mentioned.....in against all odds he mentioned Haitian Jack, Stretch and Jimmy Henchmen....stupid stans
too bad ur dumbass dont even know the reason Pac was tight at Biggie

Pac never said Biggie set him up u dumb f*cks.
 04-28-2011, 04:50 PM         #233
JuanP21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHY Prodigy didn't say all this when Pac was dissing Mobb Deep? 15 years AFTER his death he speaks up? Big was the only one to speak up and return fire on Pac! Pac called out Jay, Nas, and Mobb Deep! Nas do a verse on his song AFTER he die, Jay redo his COMPLETE song (beat and hook), NOW P writes a book calling Pac the p****y? WOW!!!!!!! Big may have had right to, cause he stepped up! The others kept their mouths closed, so keep em closed now!!!
 7 years ago '10        #234
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
P has done his job to promote his book. Controversy sells even if a person must reopen old beefs.
 04-28-2011, 04:59 PM         #235
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuanP21 said:
WHY Prodigy didn't say all this when Pac was dissing Mobb Deep? 15 years AFTER his death he speaks up? Big was the only one to speak up and return fire on Pac! Pac called out Jay, Nas, and Mobb Deep! Nas do a verse on his song AFTER he die, Jay redo his COMPLETE song (beat and hook), NOW P writes a book calling Pac the p****y? WOW!!!!!!! Big may have had right to, cause he stepped up! The others kept their mouths closed, so keep em closed now!!!

[video - click to view]

Wanna admit youre just a young n*gga talking out his a.ss about sh*t he doesnt know now?

Before anyone tries to refute this, the bootleg of this song was released well before pac died....It was officially commercially put on sale a month or so after his passing.....I remember cause I actually had the tape....And anyone not born IN 94 and beyond would be able to tell you that.

But this is Prodigys diss track to Pac

Last edited by drumgangP; 04-28-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #236
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 3518 3518
I love going into these threads, and seeing so many people talk sh*t like they was around pac 24/7and knew EXACTLY what went down.. :lachen001: And believing something that was written in a book, by someone pac hated.. Yeah VERY credible source :applause: People should get a life, Rappers talk about guns, drugs and k!lling poeple on almost every song.. but how many are really living the life they are rapping about? You'd be a fool to believe they are

And a ''diss thread'' to any rapper/person kinda defeats it's purpose
 7 years ago '09        #237
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4577 4577
^why u quote me? u aint dispute what i said. Pac never said Biggie set him up...only n*gga that said Biggie set him up was Papa Doc in that garbage Notorious movie
 7 years ago '10        #238
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ronin said:
So you didn't hear....

which was a direct response to the....

so what are you talking about Juan?
That is not a direct response, that is just throwing subliminals here and there. I am not a huge pac fan, but one thing I know is he called them dudes out by name directly. If P thought pac was such a punk then how come he did not have the heart to ''lyrically'' destroy him while alive?, just saying
 7 years ago '07        #239
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
I just went to go buy the book and sh*t was sold out
 04-28-2011, 05:02 PM         #240
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc23 said:
P has done his job to promote his book. Controversy sells even if a person must reopen old beefs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy