Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Chest Rockwell said:
2pac basically made death threats against an entire clique of people via hit em up among countless other public disses. if he was really a fake, why wouldnt junior mafia go back at him?

in reality... they knew pac was a fu*kin nut and wasnt to be fu*ked with.. hence biggies refusal to retaliate w a diss track

no one would lay down to a "fake" tellin em he's gonna k!ll em
thats what logic tells me anyway
nobody eva went back for 2 reasons
1 was biggie really loved that dude
2 puff didnt want to be involved in all that

pac wasnt crazy lol
 7 years ago '09        #182
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 4620 4620
 r.burgundy said:
pac seriously got yall dudes screwed in tha head.

bein poor doesnt make u a thug,nor does shootin at dudes who while they backs are turned,and goin to jail.all that sh*t u listed makes a n*gga stupid

and at no time was baltimore 1 of tha worst hoods while pac was there.

flex, is that you?

Baltimore has always been a bad hood....u think pac's mother magically came up wit the dough to live in a decent city?

the n*gga went from Harlem, to Baltimore, to Marin City in 6-7 year period.

whats a thug to u? define "thug". n*gga was broke as f*ck, moved from hood to hood, was a.ssociated wit drug dealers, gangs, and guns throughout his entire life, survived 5 bullet wounds, took 5 more and was murdered. WTF is a thug to u? ur hatin is off the f*ckin charts, Pac lived nearly every thing he talked about. he talk about bustin guns? he really did bust guns. he shot two cops right in they a.ss.

n u wanna sit here n talk like Pac pus*y for shootin two n*ggas while they back turned...n*gga you wouldnt shoot somebody from behind wit a watergun.
 7 years ago '08        #183
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 youngmic said:
u still mad...lmao...i'll be sure to pm u when a pac thread pops up...dont want u to lose that streak of yours..lol even when it aint a pac thread u brin him up lmao " like pac" ..tell us fam that n*gga bang ur older sister or wat?
damn n*gga, im kinda creeped out...u keepin tabs on a n*gga from the internet :iough:
 7 years ago '04        #184
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 TDH Music said:
matter fact wasnt lil shawn henchmens artist? wasnt that who he was going to do the record with? why wasnt this a lil shawn vs tupac beef then? ohhh cuz lil shawns buzz was lil lol big's was bigger
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

They're not going to be able to answer that.
 7 years ago '10        #185
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 beast mode said:
punching bag P was mighty shook in 96....it's 2011 and now n*gga wants to write books wonder if P had to buy his boys all new clothes after tru and them l.e.s n*ggaz robbed em nekkid???
n*ggas talk a lot of sh*t but that's after im gone cause they fear me in physical form let it be known.
 04-28-2011, 03:13 PM         #186
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
tha statement stands either way.if u think it just hit a billie after pac,u need to hav that n*gga p*nis removed from your brain
Your an idiot, you try twisting everybodys words to fit some thought process you have of this discussion. I said it wasn't a billion dollar business before Pac,( around 90-91 ). I'm sure during his career ( a short 6 yrs ) it did reach a billion.
 7 years ago '04        #187
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29626 29626
 FaceTheGawd said:
damn n*gga, im kinda creeped out...u keepin tabs on a n*gga from the internet :iough:
this coming from the f*g who knows how many times i posted talkin bout givin me attention...lol right
kinda hard not too see the same usual trolls in Pac threads...nice try tho, think harder
 7 years ago '04        #188
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29626 29626
 beast mode said:
punching bag P was mighty shook in 96....it's 2011 and now n*gga wants to write books wonder if P had to buy his boys all new clothes after tru and them l.e.s n*ggaz robbed em nekkid???
lol lets not forget his other Ls

same P who got shook as fu*k when thuglife/outlawz was callin him n Hav out in Atlanta n these scare bears wouldnt even look at them, lol same p who got the sh*t dissed outta him by pac....same p who always runnin his mouth n catchin Ls from saigon, lake, gettin his chain snatched.. etc etc
 7 years ago '07        #189
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
can we really believe anything prodigy says tho this far in the future...and he doesn't exactly care for pac, so i dont see why his words are taken as the truth...i dont really care what the poster had to say..thats between yall
its not prodigys words.he's just tellin a story.he's not tryin to doscredit him.all he is sayin was he used beef to sell records
 04-28-2011, 03:21 PM         #190
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
its not prodigys words.he's just tellin a story.
Whose words' were they ? Even if it's just a story it's in his words.
 7 years ago '04        #191
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
It's funny how most of the dudes on here that are madd, didn't even read what P said.
 7 years ago '07        #192
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 EDEEZY77 said:
stretch,and stretch said tha same things while him and pac was alive
 7 years ago '10        #193
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol at anyone taking prodigy serious like that....lol fail..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #194
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15047 15047
yeah pac cant do know wrong to a sector of his fans he was like superman to them

he was the g of all g's
a poet
a revolutionary
before his time

he just cant do no wrong to these people

im a fan of the guy music

but lets be serious everybody takes l's
 7 years ago '05        #195
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 Curtisimo said:
What is even the point of responding to you. You're comprehension skills are lacking.

Was Biggie involved in the streets like the n*ggaz who robed and shot Pac??

No

Did Pac have a full fledge beef with Biggie after that happened???

Yes

Did that make it any clearer?

Pac may have said this and that but it didn't escalate intill Pac got touched

Biggie knew who shot robbed and shot Pac. Biggie wouldn't tell him who did it because he was scared to tell Pac. And why would he? we know how Pac got a mouth on him.

None of them had ties to the Pac incident at all unles you're playing the 6 degrees of separation game.
It's not only about the shooting, it's the fact that Pac felt Big turned his back on Pac after the shooting. Big not coming to see him in jail, not writing him, not showing enough support, etc. Pac felt like he wasn't receiving the love he showed Big when Big was coming onto the scene. In addition, the stuff he heard in jail about Biggie and the gunmen bragging and laughing about the shooting and "who shot ya" coming out all got Pac heated.
 7 years ago '04        #196
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 EDEEZY77 said:
its been said at least 10 times in here who story he was tellin
 7 years ago '05        #197
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 TDH Music said:
Tut was close to big I wont deny that fact but that doesnt mean that big knew about the shooting before it happened...and big lived in NYC. what was he supposed to do? come play captain save a hoe for tupac when he lived in the hood where these nyggaz ran shyt? Pac got his self in to dat beef so it was his responsibility to deal with it....Big was watchin his own a.ss he wasnt no super thug. shyt alot of the stories big told were tut stories i.e. the intro on ready to die when they were robbing the train. So you mad at Big for being signed to a label where ya boss fukks with the nygga dat u heard was the trigga man in ya shooting? dat aint cha fault...now if you mad at someone be mad at tut, henchmen and hatian jack...but biggie was just a pawn in the whole thing...telling people that puffy and big set u up....come on that's a flat out lie...u know it and i know it....it sparked a east coast vs west coast beef over some shyt that had nothing to do with both coast...smh...dats some real bull shyt...love pac all u want but dat was some bs
2Pac never said Biggie and Puffy set him up. He said they knew about it and failed to warn him. That was his charge against them.
 7 years ago '07        #198
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Tut was close to big I wont deny that fact but that doesnt mean that big knew about the shooting before it happened...and big lived in NYC. what was he supposed to do? come play captain save a hoe for tupac when he lived in the hood where these nyggaz ran shyt? Pac got his self in to dat beef so it was his responsibility to deal with it....Big was watchin his own a.ss he wasnt no super thug. shyt alot of the stories big told were tut stories i.e. the intro on ready to die when they were robbing the train. So you mad at Big for being signed to a label where ya boss fukks with the nygga dat u heard was the trigga man in ya shooting? dat aint cha fault...now if you mad at someone be mad at tut, henchmen and hatian jack...but biggie was just a pawn in the whole thing...telling people that puffy and big set u up....come on that's a flat out lie...u know it and i know it....it sparked a east coast vs west coast beef over some shyt that had nothing to do with both coast...smh...dats some real bull shyt...love pac all u want but dat was some bs
where do yall dudes get this sh*t from.tut tried to extort them n*ggas.they wasnt friends.
 7 years ago '07        #199
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15047 15047
 4REAL said:
2Pac never said Biggie and Puffy set him up. He said they knew about it and failed to warn him. That was his charge against them.
biggie did and mike tyson they said leave them guys alone they know good
 7 years ago '10        #200
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 TDH Music said:
actually they saved da mans life lol there wasnt no cell phones back then lol who u think called the ambulance for dat nygga lol he woulda bled to death if it wasnt for them lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago