Apr 28 - Cold Blooded: Man Adopts Pets On Craigslist then Feeds to his 70+ Snakes

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
6272 pageviews
85 comments

GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Apr 28 - Cold Blooded: Man Adopts Pets On Craigslist then Feeds to his 70+ Snakes

By Stephanie Rabiner on April 21, 2011 12:06 PM| No TrackBacks

There's no question that Craigslist is cluttered with strange things and strange people, but this story may just take the cake. Texas animal authorities are currently in the process of re-housing and identifying nearly 80 snakes--mostly Boas and Albino Burmese Pythons--all located at one East Texas house.Their owner, David Beauchemin, apparently fed the snakes pets he "adopted" off of Craigslist.

Texas State Game Wardens, Wood County Police, and local zoo keepers were alerted to David Beauchemin when he failed to show up to a hearing in Louisiana, where KLTV reports that he is being charged with 22 counts of animal cruelty. It is alleged that he advertised on Craigslist as a pet adopter, and then feds the pets to his dozens of snakes.

When authorities happened upon David Beauchemin, KLTV reports that they found him in a motor home with a large quantity of cash. He also had a cargo trailer full of snakes.

If you're wondering why it's okay for snake owners to feed their pets rodents but not other animals, it has to do with nutritional needs. Snakes generally have to eat whole prey, which is why many states permit the sale of live "feeder mice" or frozen, dead mice k!lled via humane means. Rodents are also their natural food--not kittens.

This may seem like a strange exception to animal cruelty laws given the fact that the mice are intentionally k!lled, but in jurisdictions where snakes are permissible pets, legislators have decided that some mice have no rights.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Man Had 70+ Exotic Snakes, Fed Them Pets Adopted Off Craigslist - Strange Crime - Legally Weird

[video - click to view]

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-28-2011 at 12:06 PM..

85 comments for "Apr 28 - Cold Blooded: Man Adopts Pets On Craigslist then Feeds to his 70+ Snakes"

7 years ago '11        #2
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I have a 6 month old kitten named Mona, a.k.a Momo. I can't imagine putting her up for adoption and have this guy just throw her in a pit of snakes to be torn apart limb from limb while she screams, "Whhhhhy, God! Whyyyyy is this happening to meeee! Life is sooo short! I want my daaaaadddy, Noooooooo!"

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-28-2011 at 12:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #3
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4479 4479
man if this guy takes the pet off the owner who wants to let it go....wats wrong with that. snsakes got to eat too...i dont see what the problem is here
 7 years ago '08        #4
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 2totimes said:
man if this guy takes the pet off the owner who wants to let it go....wats wrong with that. snsakes got to eat too...i dont see what the problem is here
lol Really?

He's posing as someone who wants to adopt the pets and is really just k!lling them.

You don't see why that'd be bad?

7 years ago '08        #5
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I know a guy who buys rabbits to feed his pet snake. Snakes gotta eat too
 04-28-2011, 12:25 PM         #6
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
 Sowhat said:
I know a guy who buys rabbits to feed his pet snake. Snakes gotta eat too
yall didnt read the article did u?
 7 years ago '07        #7
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Really?

He's posing as someone who wants to adopt the pets and is really just k!lling them.

You don't see why that'd be bad?

there's nothing wrong with it to me either
 7 years ago '06        #8
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
white ppl

[pic - click to view]

Every time someone Masturbates, Some Redneck Adopts a kitten, and watches a snake choke it down.
 7 years ago '05        #9
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 GetuOne said:
I have a 6 month old kitten named Mona, a.k.a Momo. I can't imagine putting her up for adoption and have this guy just throw her in a pit of snakes to be torn apart limb from limb while she screams, "Whhhhhy, God! Whyyyyy is this happening to meeee! Life is sooo short! I want my daaaaadddy, Noooooooo!"

what kind of man gets a cat?
 7 years ago '10        #10
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,433 | Props total: 6252 6252
those snakes are gonna turn on him pretty soon im sure he probably got bit a few times and thats y hes tryna feed them different types of animals but hes fu*king up.. he's not gonna b able to have those snakes around noone that owns cats because of the feeding habbits
 7 years ago '08        #11
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Eddie.. said:
there's nothing wrong with it to me either
lol Then you're both slow. When people give pets up for adoption, the point is that they're giving them to someone who'll save them as opposed to putting them down.

This weirdo basically said he'd take care of them and then just fed em to his 50 snakes.

That was really that hard for you guys to understand?
 7 years ago '05        #12
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
at some people not having a problem with this.

7 years ago '04        #13
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 GetuOne said:

Cat's dont talk....
 7 years ago '98        #14
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
all that cash they found was probably from the shows he put on after dropping cats in the snakepit
 7 years ago '04        #15
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
@ KFrizzle

7 years ago '04        #16
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
70+ snakes tho............
 7 years ago '07        #17
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 GetuOne said:

7 years ago '05        #18
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,677 | Props total: 6427 6427
i used to buy live fish to feed my lizard...

til the lil n*gga died
 7 years ago '10        #19
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 C-Stylez said:
what kind of man gets a cat?
A man who doesn't want some big, stinking, obnoxious a.ss beast slobbering all over his sh*t and eating his shoes? I don't have any pets but if I were to choose I'd rather have a cat that keeps to itself, cleans itself, handles it's business in a box, and doesn't make any noise.

I don't want my house smelling like dog a.ss.
 7 years ago '07        #20
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 GetuOne said:

lol most snakes choke,then swallow whole.its not really a gruesome death
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy