More excerpts from Prodigy's "My Infamous Life" (Lindsay Lohan, Keith Murray, 2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z...)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 7 years ago '07        #61
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,513 | Props total: 56150 56150
 TDH Music said:
Tru Life never touched P or Havoc and who knows if its in the book....I aint read it yet...besides tru life a real goon but he locked up right now...I wonder if Jay is visiting him the way 50 visited P when he was locked up?

Anyway you can be tough but there's always someone tougher than you

I dout it...Jay already got what he wanted from Tru Life and that's was to get Dipset to stop dissing Jay and they did, I hope Jay paid Tru Life because he was going at Dipset hard for Jay-Z when he didn't have too...Tru Life looked out for Jay back then.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
and even e-money bagz his so called friend, no doubt hes his friend in his book, but he was only around with P cos they were makin money and he wanted in.......best believe if prodigy was a.ssociated with any kind of gangsters that wernt his lil infamous team, he was breaking bread, and when he didnt, he got smacked up.........its fu*ked up, but its true.......

he even admitts to givin e-money bagz money on some video interview, but hes like ''thats my man so i hit him off wit some bread''......
 7 years ago '05        #63
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
same sh*t with nas, nas had enough money to stay out of the hood though, and pays for good security, p used to pay the cops to protect him when ppl went hard on him, then they fell off and he couldnt afford so much security, so he tried to get good wit more goons, but thats when he started gettin robbed heavy.......
RIchDaKid slapped this ish

7 years ago '04        #64
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
My n*gga Grown Man Ish is writing his own biography on Prodigy
 7 years ago '04        #65
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
book sounds only a little entertaining, but full of bullsh*t, exadurations, made up sh*t, and sh*t thats taken out of context.

plus a lot of the time he talking about people who are dead and cant comment, like the whole E money bags sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
Good read..keep the great stories from the book, coming dawg...i'm not believing the pac one though lol
 7 years ago '04        #67
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Why at the beginning of this lil clip hav talkin all that " come get us" sh*t.. but then when homeboy bring up the tru life situation he start talkin bout " where do it stop?" " is it all worth it"???
 7 years ago '04        #68
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 youngen said:
book sounds only a little entertaining, but full of bullsh*t, exadurations, made up sh*t, and sh*t thats taken out of context.

plus a lot of the time he talking about people who are dead and cant comment, like the whole E money bags sh*t.
What did he say that sounded made up?
 7 years ago '04        #69
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 youngen said:

04-28-2011, 01:55 AM         #70
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what does P say about the "illumunati" in this book?
 7 years ago '04        #71
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 CKFly said:
so.......his whole story about k!ller runnin away after shootin the dude over headphones......I guess the case is closed now so it doesn't matter...but couldn't P get an accessory to murder charge or some sh*t since he knows about the incident and is exposing it in the book????
as a matter of principle, there can be no secondary liability when at the time the murder was being comitted prodigy did not even know about it, i.e. lacked the relevant intention... all they could charge him with in this incident would be obstruction of justice

Should I shoot to k!ll, shoot to wound, or shoot to scare them? I decided to just shoot Keith Murray and wound him.
@ p always acting like he's some kind of super hard rambo type motherfu*ker

good read though... i'm gonna cop the book
 04-28-2011, 02:36 AM         #72
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
did he talk about when lake extorted him?

did he talk about when lake dragged him out his whip?

did he talk about when, they were dissin him in qb on camera, and he tried to hear wat they were sayin and got stomped?

im just wondering, p has taken way more L's than that, but im jus wonderin if he spoke on them times......
....sun....
 04-28-2011, 03:08 AM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngen said:
exadurations
After reading this thread....Most of the sh*t has been said time an time again, and if youre older youve heard it in so many places that his book isnt needed....sh*t im originally from queens so I heard alot of this sh*t when I was in middle/high school....

But after reading all this....All I really noticed in this whole thread...Are them MOTHERfu*kING EXADURATIONS B
 04-28-2011, 03:29 AM         #74
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Prodigy vs Lakey video...P not only admits Lakey got him, he also admits the n*gga who hit him broke his nose an knocked em over....

Im from where alot of these n*ggas ran around.....Lakey and P arent as tough as n*ggas want you to believe. Its older n*ggas extorting/bullying THEM both around.

sh*t Havocs older brother and his peoples eating better off Mobb Deep than anyone...sh*ts hilarious

Last edited by drumgangP; 04-28-2011 at 03:34 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
lol @ the last story.... the n*gga just confessed to a crime... fu*king idiot
 04-28-2011, 03:41 AM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Jay Pushed a Few Keys and

R.I.P E Money Bags...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #77
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
so Haitian Jack name was Jamaican Jackson? sounds like bullsh*t. Jackson is so far from a Haitian last name
 04-28-2011, 04:11 AM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
so Haitian Jack name was Jamaican Jackson? sounds like bullsh*t. Jackson is so far from a Haitian last name
*Facepalm*

He changed names like that so as not to directly name n*ggas who might not be affiliated with things.

I mean he called Henchmen "Lynchmen" for gods sake. Are you that fu*king stupid b?
 04-28-2011, 04:26 AM         #79
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas do know you cant read ALL of it, but most of it:
 04-28-2011, 04:44 AM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite sh*t in the WHOLE book though son....Is when this n*gga talks about Preme trying to k!ll him.

"You send n*ggas? I Send them back in plastic, you send bi*ches? I Send them bi*ches back pregnant" LOL jsipoafipoaifopasifpoaifopsaiposaopfiaospfa he really wrote this I can tell LOL
LMoneyBags and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy