More excerpts from Prodigy's "My Infamous Life" (Lindsay Lohan, Keith Murray, 2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z...)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 7 years ago '07        #41
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

why in every story so far prodigy just seem to be the baddest toughest mufuka on the planet?
I noticed that as well....

it seems like in every story he was 'about to' do something or he 'almost' brought the rain...
 7 years ago '07        #42
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,487 | Props total: 14987 14987
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

why in every story so far prodigy just seem to be the baddest toughest mufuka on the planet?
this...

yeah prodigy doesnt take no l's in his stories
 7 years ago '05        #43
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 stogz said:
I noticed that as well....

it seems like in every story he was 'about to' do something or he 'almost' brought the rain...
Well if he did provide a detailed account of when he shot someone that would actually be telling on himself, right?

But anyway the whole zero balance in the bank account and 30 bucks between two grown a.ss men to go see some easy a.ss snow bunnies is not very gangsta. At least he kept it funky there.

No wonder they aint get no pus*y from them bunnies, n*ggaz strolled up in there on some bum a.ss sh*t.
 04-27-2011, 11:30 PM         #44
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

BackBlock_OG said:
He knew that Biggie and Puff had nothing to do with it. Pac told them that he planned to use the situation to sell a lot of records. Pac said he just wanted to start controversy and that he planned to use Biggie and Puff and turn his gunshot wounds into a marketing and promotion scheme. Wow.

[pic - click to view]

all other rappers is entertainers who lie but hell naw not Pac, he wuz da realest n*gga in history

7 years ago '05        #45
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i want lakey to release the unedited chapters
 04-27-2011, 11:32 PM         #46
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought Tru Life said Mobb Deep was in the studio when tru made alchemist strip
 7 years ago '04        #47
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 timdog said:
this...

yeah prodigy doesnt take no l's in his stories
Y'all gotta read the book. He talks about everything. The W's and the L's. He talked about when Lake set him up and Worm robbed him, the Saigon incident, everything. He's stunningly honest throughout the book.
 7 years ago '06        #48
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,975 | Props total: 67567 67567
dope fu*king read
 04-27-2011, 11:57 PM         #49
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camron need a book belee dat pleiboi
 04-28-2011, 12:00 AM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the pac story is real...because i remember biggie mother said that big to her that him and pac talked during the beef and pac told big that he was just trying to make money and sell records
 04-28-2011, 12:01 AM         #51
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P make himself him like the hardest dude ever and the greatest player ever in these stories...
 7 years ago '08        #52
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 7351 7351
Prodigy dont lose in his eyes and sh*t at all. I record like 20 losses and sh*t and in his eyes he prob aint include it or wrote it as a win.
 7 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 Bobby's World said:
Well if he did provide a detailed account of when he shot someone that would actually be telling on himself, right?

But anyway the whole zero balance in the bank account and 30 bucks between two grown a.ss men to go see some easy a.ss snow bunnies is not very gangsta. At least he kept it funky there.

No wonder they aint get no pus*y from them bunnies, n*ggaz strolled up in there on some bum a.ss sh*t.
Then don't write the f**king book, right?

You gonna make a book that is supposed to be a detailed account of your life except, on your life, it's not detailed? In MY book... that's called a gossiping a.ss n*gga
 04-28-2011, 12:39 AM         #54
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

[pic - click to view]

On Lindsay Lohan:

I had twenty dollars in my pocket and zero in my personal account. I called my accountant, Arty Erk, and asked him to transfer five hundred dollars into my ATM account so I could have spending cash for the club, Mobb Deep kept all our real money in a business account that we couldn't touch, so when we wanted money, we made transfers through our accountant. It kept us from spending too much.
n*gga started the story off admitting to being broke
 7 years ago '04        #55
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Da Realness said:
...the life of a celeb got its perks...this sh*t proof. How outta nowhere lindsay Lohan contacts you and tells you you got an invite to VIP of a bangin club. It sound like he didn't really know the bi*ch. n*ggas just be smashin these bi*ches left and right behind closed doors. People you think wouldn't mingle with each other be fu*kin.
lol That's true, but they knew each other beforehand--Believe it or not, Lindsay was friends with Olivia and used to kick it with G-Unit. She was even on one of those 'G-Unit Radio' Mixtapes...
 7 years ago '08        #56
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Book sound like its written by a 5th grader
 7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Y'all gotta read the book. He talks about everything. The W's and the L's. He talked about when Lake set him up and Worm robbed him, the Saigon incident, everything. He's stunningly honest throughout the book.
did he talk about when lake extorted him?

did he talk about when lake dragged him out his whip?

did he talk about when, they were dissin him in qb on camera, and he tried to hear wat they were sayin and got stomped?

im just wondering, p has taken way more L's than that, but im jus wonderin if he spoke on them times......
 7 years ago '09        #58
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4581 4581
numerous false statements throughout all those segments...he make it sound convincing but some of the sh*t he said just aint true, lol.
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
space
p got tired of gettin extorted and tried to hide from him, and they fu*ked up all the infamous members, and told prodigy dont come back to qb nomore, and ofcorse p aint listen, so basically he got robbed ALOTT of times in qb, he was gettin got at wherever he popped up at......

does he talk about them times??
 7 years ago '04        #60
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 stogz said:
Then don't write the f**king book, right?

You gonna make a book that is supposed to be a detailed account of your life except, on your life, it's not detailed? In MY book... that's called a gossiping a.ss n*gga
WTF are you talking about? It's a 300 pg autobiography, how is it not detailed. You should actually read the book before complaining about it. Prodigy didn't leave out anything in this book. He even talked about his bed wetting problem as a kid. Of course he's not going to incriminate himself. Why would he, he's not on his death bed or doing life in jail. I really don't understand what your beef is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy