More excerpts from Prodigy's "My Infamous Life" (Lindsay Lohan, Keith Murray, 2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z...)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 7 years ago '04        #1
38614 pageviews
155 comments

BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
More excerpts from Prodigy's "My Infamous Life" (Lindsay Lohan, Keith Murray, 2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z...)

[pic - click to view]

On Lindsay Lohan:

On the drive back to Queens, I got an email that suprised me. It was Lindsay Lohan. She asked if I was in NY and said that I should come to a club in Manhattan later that night called Bungalow 8 where she'd be hanging out with a few of her girlfriends. I hit her back and told her that I'd meet her there.

I had twenty dollars in my pocket and zero in my personal account. I called my accountant, Arty Erk, and asked him to transfer five hundred dollars into my ATM account so I could have spending cash for the club, Mobb Deep kept all our real money in a business account that we couldn't touch, so when we wanted money, we made transfers through our accountant. It kept us from spending too much.

Havoc wasn't at the studio, but our engineer Fly was ther with Nyce. I told Nyce about Lindsay's invitation and asked him to come along. Eleven pm rolled around and we hopped in my bulletproof Suburban and stopped at the gas station to get gas plus some bread from the ATM. But when i checked my account, I still had zero! Sometimes the money transfers don't go through until the next day. Damn, I put ten bucks in the bulletproof, enough to get there and bac. Now I only had ten bucks and Nyce had twenty. Wow. We were going to an exclusive Manhattan club with thirty bucks to hang out with some million-dollar white chicks. Oh well, at least we looked good.

There were two black bouncers at the door who I figured might recognize me . "What's up man, it's Prodigy," I said. The bouncer looked at me like I was retarded.

"Are you on the guest list? he asked. "It's a private party."

"I should be, check it out. Prodigy from Mobb Deep."

"Nah, I don't see you," the bouncer said after glancing at the list, "Sorry"

"Yo, I'm Prodigy son, Mobb Deep. It's just two of us." I hated feeling like I had to beg to prove that I belonged in a club.

"Sorry, I can't let you in," he said, looking at me as if he couldn't care less.

"I'm here with Lindsay Lohan." I said. "She's waiting for me."

"Who?"

"Lindsay Lohan," I repeated, "Can you please tell Lindsay that Prodigy is at the door? Thank you." The look on his face was priceless.

Lindsay walked Nyce and me through the packed club to her VIP tables, where she had bottles of Grey Goose and Belvedere. Bungalow 8 looked like some tropical jungle type sh*t inside, a predominantly white crowd sprinked with blacks and latinos. I'd been there before with Alchemist. Lindsay's friends were wearing Mardi Gras- looking white masks, drunk and dancing crazily to rap music. Lindsay introduced me to her a.ssistant; we poured drinks and started dancing while Nyce danced with one of the mysterious masked ladies. Another masked lady got behind Nyce and had him in the sandwich- he looked over at me with a kool aid smile. After a handful of songs, Nyce and I walked to the bar so it wouldn't seem like we were drinking all of Lindsay's liqour.

"Prodigy?" a young black bartender looked at me and asked. "Oh sh*t, my favorite rapper! I love Mobb Deep. What can I get for you?"

"Two shots of Hennessey on ice," I told him, since we were on a tight budget.

"Man, I'm hooking you up with a bottle on the house," the bartender offered. I thanked him for the bottle- he saved us from looking stupid- and we walked back to VIP...

The ladies poured shots of Hennessey and Nyce started dancing with the same masked female. She lifted her mask to get some air and I saw it was Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson's younger sister. I told Nyce so he'd know he had a celeb on his hands, then Lindsay pulled me back to her. I saw her looking at her blackberry after a while and her mood changed. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "This guy I used to mess with is fu*king stalking me. I think he's in the club."

"Oh yeah? Well, let me know if you see him and we'll fu*k him up," I said. "you good with me, I ain't letting nobody bother you if you don't wanna be bothered. Just let me know," After another hour of drinking, dancing, and grinding on each other, we said our good-byes. I don't know if Nyce got Ashlee's # but regardless, we had fun that night.

On 2pac's robbery:

E Money Bags went on to tell me how he was connected with Tupac. Bag's homeboy Majesty and Majesty's brother Big Stretch were blood cousins with Young Noble from Tupac's group the Outlawz, so they all hung out on a regular basis in the early nineties. Tupac wa so tight with Big Stretch that he'd given him appearances in two of his movies. Above the Rim and Bullet.

While he was in New York Shooting above the rim, Tupac had also befriended some dudes from Brooklyn, Jamaican Jackson (Haitian Jack) and Johnny Lynchman (Jimmy Henchmen) as well as a few other Brooklynites like Biggie Smalls, Little Shawn, and the whole Bad Boy clique. Bags explained that shortly after the filming of Above the Rim was complete, Tupac, Jamaican Jackson and some others went to hang out at a nightclub where they found groupies to bring back to Pac's hotel. One of the females called the cops, claiming that Tupac and his friends r*ped her, and the judge sentenced him to a year and a half in prison. During the trial, the press questioned Pac outside the courthouse about his codefendants, Jackson and others. "I don't know them dudes, they're not my friends," Tupac said. Jackson and his friends didn't like that much.

While Pac was out on bail, he set up a recording session at Quad recording studios in Manhattan with rapper Little Shawn. Stretch went with Pac to Quad that night and noticed a man leaning against a street pole reading a newspaper right in front of the the studio door as they arrived. Stretch told Bags that when he and Pac walked inside, the man followed them into the lobby, gun drawn, along with two other gunmen. They went straight for Pac's jewelry. Pac had two glocks tucked into his pants and tried pulling them out but shot himself in the groin. The gunmen opened fire on Pac grazing him on the head and a few other spots before running off.

Stretch told Bags that he and Pac went up to the studio, when Biggie, Puff, and Little Shawn saw Pac bleeding they were all in shock. Bags then told me that they found out who shot Pac in the lobby that night. Bags and Stretch visited Pac on Rikers Island a lot and they told Pac who ordered the hit and who took it, so Pac knew exactly what was going on. He knew that Biggie and Puff had nothing to do with it. But when E Money Bags and Stretch explained what happened, Pac told them that he planned to use the situation to sell a lot of records. Bags explained who was behind it, but Pac said he just wanted to start controversy and that he planned to use Biggie and Puff and turn his gunshot wounds into a marketing and promotion scheme. Wow

On his beef w/ NAs:

Nas dropped a song called "Build and Destroy" a few months later and in the lyrics he took shots at me all of a sudden: "Prodigy used to be my man, through all the robberies..." At the end of the song, he said something about how he was still cool with me, that I needed to stop hanging around certain people, those people being Cormega and Bars N Hooks. Nas went from playing me close in the studio next door, to asking me to be on his QB project, to intercepting my artists from QB because he didn't know who the new talent was, since he'd stopped going to Queensbridge, to calling my crib trying to befriend me after ten years to playing a part in my movie, to "Prodigy used to be my man". What? Was this fool schizo?

People in QB told me that Nas made that song because he was mad at me for doing a song with Cormega on which Mega took shots at Nas in his verse. Mega didn't like Nas ever since Nas booted him out of the Firm and had started dissing Nas for a living. But I didn't diss him, Mega did. Why you not confronting Mega? I wondered of Nas. You scared? Why didn't you f!ght Mike Delorean (Barz N Hookz) when he choked you up in the studio? You scared? I asked a Braveheart for my chain back? Bullsh*t. I didn't ask for nothing, I went and got mines back, by myself, when some of my boys from QB told me not to. Why would Nas dis me in that song?

On when Jay and State Prop did the Hot 97 freestyle:

On a Friday night the following winter, Jay-Z went on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show freestyling with his new recruits Beanie Sigel, Young Gunz and Freeway. Bars N Hookz, Green Eyes, E Money Bags, Majesty, and I were at the music palace studio. Jay's boys sounded real good until I heard Beanie take an indirect shot at Mobb Deep, something about "I'll creep on your Quiet Storm" To top it off, Jay had some n*gga named H-Money Bags rhyming w/ them. E Money Bags started spazzin. I had a private number to the radio station, and after about eighty rings, somebody picked up.

"Yo this is Prodigy," I said. "let me speak to Jay-Z"

"Jay just got on the elevator and left. You just missed him." the person on the phone said.

"Go catch him and tell him Prodigy is on the phone."

"Okay, I'm gonna try, hold on," Five minutes later Jay got on the phone.

"What's up?" Jay said.

"Yeah what up n*gga" I said. "Hold on, somebody wants to talk to you." Bags was asking for the phone so I handed it over.

"What's up this is E Money Bags, how you got some dude with you using my name? You know me n*gga! Who the fu*k is H Money Bags?

"So what you trying to say?" Jay replied

"Oh now you acting tough?" Bags said. "You tough now? You know I gonna see you right?"

"Say no more then," Jay said

"Say no more? iight, so when I see you, you know what it is."

"Say no more" Jay said.

The following Friday, I called Funk Flex and asked if E-Money Bags, NORE, myself and Nas could come to the station later that night and do a freestyle session just like Jay and his team did. We wanted revenge. Flex agreed, Bags called Nas to come with us and Nas said he would.

While we were on our way to the station, we called Flex and he put us live on the air. As we crossed the 59th st. bridge, Nas emailed Bags backing out: "Yo I ain't coming. Just go up there and tell everybody who the real King of New York is." Bags read the msg to me while I was driving. Maybe Nas was scared we were going to do something to him because he'd just dissed me on his song, but we weren't.

The real King of NY?

Nore met us in front of the station and we linked with Flex in the lobby. "Thanks for coming up, but my boss just called and told me to cancel the show." Flex said. "I can't let y'all up because they think this is gonna cause some beef." No matter what we said, Flex kept saying that he "can't do it" or he'd "get in trouble."

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 04-27-2011 at 10:33 PM..

155 comments for "More excerpts from Prodigy's "My Infamous Life" (Lindsay Lohan, Keith Murray, 2Pac, Nas, Jay-Z...)"

7 years ago '04        #2
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
On Keith Murray:

The whole gang still went to the tunnel every Sunday like church. One Sunday, a few weeks before New Years 1998, we saw Keith Murray by the bathroom on the second floor. We'd just arrived and met Chris Lighty in the bathroom to get our bag of weapons. I finished passing out the weapons and we walked out and this punk-ass n*gga was standing there, looking scared to death when he saw us because he was by himself and had probably heard all the stories of us beating people raggedy. Noyd and Twin were fienin' to get him. "What's up?" they were in my ear asking. "We got the drop on him!"

"Yeah, we got the drop on him, but for what?" I said. Even though he asked me if I was talking about him on the skit, he never said or did anything offensive to me, so I told them to fall back. "Leave him alone," I kept telling them, "Leave to boy alone" We had so many weapons we would've k!lled the boy, and it wasn't my style anymore to take advantage of a weak defensless person.

At that point, I realized that it was wrong to abuse the destructive power that we had. You only hurt people when it's necessary, I told myself. My boys were upset with me for not giving them the green light, but I knew it was the right choice.

After a few hours of partying, Money No, Godfather and I left early with some girls. It was close to Christmas 1997 and snow and ice lined the ground outside. Money No and I were waiting for the light to change to cross the street when we saw Keith Murray with four of his oboys standing ten feet to our right. "What's up now?" one of his boys said to him. "Let's see what's up now!"

"Pass me your gun" Money No said. I had a big nine-millimeter on my hip all night.

"Nah Chill" I said. I wanted to fire the shots.

"What's up with all that sh*t you was talkin on your album?" Keith Murray walked up and asked after his boy pumped him up with gas.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him and asked. How am I gonna shoot this dude and get away with it? I was thinking. All right, I'm gonna take him down to the shadows toward tenth ave.

One of Keith Murray's boys and Money No started beefing about who could f!ght better. I suggested that we take it across the street, out of sight so the cops couldn't break us up. The reluctantly agreed. As we crossed the street, Money No kept asking for the gun but I refused. I couldn't wait to get in the shadows of the next block and see the look on their faces when I started squeezing bullets at them. Should I shoot to k!ll, shoot to wound, or shoot to scare them? I decided to just shoot Keith Murray and wound him.

A police squad car came up on my left when we got to the double yellow lines in the middle of Eleventh Ave. Keith Murray jumped in front of me like he'd changed his mind about stepping into the shadows across the street. I could see him ready to swing. "The cops are right there," I warned him. "Chill until they pass." But he decided to punch me in the mouth in front of the cops. How corny is that?

My first thought was, This n*gga punches like a girl. My second was, Get distance between you and these cops immediately before backup arrives and we all get frisked.

The police put on the siren and lights. I ran to get rid of the gun behind a van, tossing it in the snow, covering it with more snow. When I looked up, Money No knocked out Keith Murray's man. He hit the ground and slid on some ice underneath the cop car. As I was walking back toward them, Keith Murray was talking to the cops, pointing at us, saying that we started it. The police were cool and simply said; "You guys go that way, and you guys walk the other way."

Them n*ggaz don't even understand how lucky they are! God was truly on their side. I guess God was on my side too, because I might have gotten locked up. Keith Murray must have felt death down that dark street. When he saw that squad car coming, it must have been like Jesus Christ coming to save him.

New Year's Eve 1998 fell on a Sunday and the Tunnel was on fire as usual. Godfather and I stole two hoes from their pimp... Inside the Tunnel, I walked all over trying to find Gotti. I noticed dudes wearing Deaf Squid hats, Keith Murray's crew. I saw two hats, four, then more. Minutes later with the dudes following, I bumped into Karate Joe, my man Bill Cosby, Nitty, Twin, Gotti and a bunch of the 12th st crew. I told Gotti to give me my keys.

"These dudes are following me," I told Karate Joe. He didn't even wait for me to tell him who; Karate Joe punched the face off the poor dude behind me, who wasn't even down with Deaf Squid. The 12th st crew started f!ghting everybody behind me. Twin grabbed me out of the wa, holding me behind him, slicing and dicing faces with a razor. I asked him to give me one. Twin just kept cutting, not hearing me. We chased the Deaf Squid pussies through the club. I ran outside and told Godfather to give me my gun, thinking that whatever was left of the Deaf Squid would come running, but nobody came.

Ten minutes later, the crew strolled out laughing. " Where's the Deaf Squidron?" I asked.

"Them n*ggas in there bleeding," he said. "They probably need an ambulance."

On the crazy white dude walking through QB claiming Prodigy was the chosen one:

While we were wrapping up the last few songs in Hempstead, some strange white dude with long hair and a beard came walking through QB with a bible in his hand. He walked up to random people asking, "Do you know Prodigy? I have to speak to him." People looked at this fool like he was a basket case. The white dude walked around the projects for hours asking how he could find me. Finally, he walked up to my man Opps, who told him to go to Havoc's apartment, 3A. The dude knocked on Hav's door; k!ller, Havoc's uncle La, and Twin Gambino opened it.

"Is Prodigy here?" The dude asked.

"Who the fu*k is you?" k!ller said. "What you want with P?"

"I've got a message for him," the white dude said. "Please get him, it's important."

"What message? Who are you?" k!ller asked.

"The message is only for Prodigy. I've been sent to give it to him himself, it's very important," the white dude said, "Please go get him."

"Killer thought the kid was a lunatic, so he pulled a gun on him and pushed him down the staircase. Gambino had to stop k!ller from hurting him. Then Gambino asked the dude, "What's the message? I'm gonna tell Prodigy for you. He's not here right now."

"I've been sent to tell Prodigy who he is and his purpose on this planet." The white dude started telling Twin bugged out stuff. "Prodigy is an angel and people have written about him in the book of Revelation. He's powerful and people want to k!ll him."

"Who sent you?" Gambino asked him, "And who wants to k!ll P?"

"God sent me," the white dude replied. I won't reveal who he said wanted to k!ll me, but it sounded very crazy.

Gambino and k!ller kicked him out of the building, and he continued to walk around the projects in search of me. When I came back to the hood the next day, I saw Opps outside and he told me about the dude. I didn't believe Opps, but Twin and k!ller confirmed it was true. Twin explained everything he was saying, and it was the weirdest sh*t I ever heard in my life of living. Our music was affecting people in all kinds of ways. People went nuts for "Shook Ones" and "Survival of the Fittest," So I just figured the white dude was a looney Tune and an early Mobb Deep fanatic.

The story behind "Temperature's Rising":

Just as we were completing The Infamous... gunshots. I was taking a catnap late at night at Hav's crib when shots rang out through Hav's open bedroom window. Fifteen minutes later, k!ller rushed upstairs drunk with a set of walkman speakers in one hand and my .22 revolver in the other. "Hide the gun," he said coolly, handing it to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I think I just murked somebody for his walkman speakers," k!ller said.

Wow, he just k!lled a dude over nothing, I thought. Walkman speakers? I tucked the gun away under a mess of balled up clothes in Hav's dresser for the time being and tried to figure out exactly what had happened. From Hav's window, I could see the crime scene, police lights, yellow tape. Cops were everywhere, but they had no clue as to what happened either. All they had was a body.

Killer was trying to calm down and figure out his next move. He definitely had to leave the hood. Hav walked into the crib within an hour and k!ller explained what happened. We stayed up all night talking about what he should do, where to hide, how to flee the projects without the cops spotting him. I took k!ller to lay low at my crib in Long Island until he could get down south to his people in N.C.

The next day, Hav's moms found the gun in the dresser and gave it to the pastor at her church. She didn't know what had happened. She found a gun in her house and the first thing that came to her mind was to give it to the church.

Killer hid out in a hood in Hempstead called Terrace by the bus terminal, then skipped town. After we found out the cops were officially looking for k!ller, we made the song "Temperature's Rising" about that situation.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 04-27-2011 at 10:18 PM..
Baracka Flocka gave props

7 years ago '04        #3
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
Nas a bi*ch
 7 years ago '09        #4
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
"Okay, I'm gonna try, hold on," Five minutes later Jay got on the phone.

"What's up?" Jay said.

"Yeah what up n*gga" I said. "Hold on, somebody wants to talk to you." Bags was asking for the phone so I handed it over.

"What's up this is E Money Bags, how you got some dude with you using my name? You know me n*gga! Who the fu*k is H Money Bags?

"So what you trying to say?" Jay replied

"Oh now you acting tough?" Bags said. "You tough now? You know I gonna see you right?"

"Say no more then," Jay said

"Say no more? iight, so when I see you, you know what it is."

"Say no more" Jay said.

jay came off as a boss, "say no more", made 1 call and banished P to the lobby

but i might cop this book......i always hated tupac for causing that whole biggie vs pax which turned into the east coast vs west coast beef........like i said in prior threads, that sh*t is the same thing pac stans hate 50 cent for but pac created alot of negative bullsh*t on a innocent man just to make money.....henchman and his boy shot pac...pac knew....did nothing except dry snitch on biggie on some fake sh*t....

but damn, he making nas look like a punk lol

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-27-2011 at 08:21 PM..
 04-27-2011, 08:15 PM         #5
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm about read

I heard Wale banged Lohan.. let me find out P did too
 04-27-2011, 08:16 PM         #6
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ lindsay lohan
 04-27-2011, 08:20 PM         #7
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that Lohan story was pretty cool

lol @ Ashlee Simpson jocking his homie.. that would have to be before the plastic upgrades tho
 7 years ago '06        #8
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
Just copped the book today.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21176 21176
:hmm: @ that Pac situation. I'm wondering what his fans gotta say about that.
 7 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

why in every story so far prodigy just seem to be the baddest toughest mufuka on the planet?
thats the only problem i see

even the story about keith murray he was acting like he was ready to body him and murray sneak punched him but didnt murray beat up prodigy on 2 different occasions

edit:

AllHipHop.com: So back to Prodigy, he said you snuffed him in front of police and ran out.

Keith Murray: Let me just make it clear, I have no problems with Prodigy. I snuffed him, yeah, but it wasn’t in front of police. I snuffed him, he ran, and I chased him, then my n***as were f!ghting his n***as. [We] caught one and beat him under the car with the cops there. They were saying we beat him under the cop car, stop f**king lying. My n***as beat him under the car and cops came and said, “Take it around the corner.” Matter of fact, ask Trigga Tha Gambler what happened; he saw it. I got love for Prodigy, I’m not disrespecting the n***a.

prodigy is like 5'2 90lbs........he got knocked down so easy when saigon had ran on the stage. matter of fact he got clotheslined lol

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-27-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #11
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
I'm not falling for any of this. Prodigy is using other people's names to sell books and even trying to throw Pac under the bus.
 7 years ago '04        #12
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
I finished the book yesterday. It's a good read. He pretty much spoke on everything that people wanted him to speak on. Lakey, the robberies, and a lot of other sh*t that will blow your mind.
 04-27-2011, 08:36 PM         #13
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayum next thing im doin is coppin this book
 7 years ago '10        #14
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21176 21176
It seems like a entertaining read, hell even a book for me to read when I wanna get some laughs, but for the most part this is & :ducktales:
Cooley High gave props

7 years ago '06        #15
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4734 4734
book seems funny
read the same story bout E-Money/JayZ in FELON magazine in early 2000
& P spoke about Keith Murray snuffing him in front of cops on Hell On Earth song titled "in the long run"
 04-27-2011, 08:53 PM         #16
PRODUCT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know if i can believe most of this
 7 years ago '05        #17
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
Dude writes(Or tells his writer to write) like a fourth grader but the book seems interesting. Might have to cop.
 7 years ago '06        #18
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...the life of a celeb got its perks...this sh*t proof. How outta nowhere lindsay Lohan contacts you and tells you you got an invite to VIP of a bangin club. It sound like he didn't really know the bi*ch. n*ggas just be smashin these bi*ches left and right behind closed doors. People you think wouldn't mingle with each other be fu*kin.
rangerrick012 slapped this ish

7 years ago '09        #19
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7351 7351
 Da Realness said:
...the life of a celeb got its perks...this sh*t proof. How outta nowhere lindsay Lohan contacts you and tells you you got an invite to VIP of a bangin club. It sound like he didn't really know the bi*ch. n*ggas just be smashin these bi*ches left and right behind closed doors. People you think wouldn't mingle with each other be fu*kin.
this random a.ss email
 7 years ago '04        #20
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
whats his relationship with lisay lohan? they had somethin in the past?

not hating but having a hard time believing a hollywood white chick will pin point prodigy of mobb deep to come out and hang out with her while she visits NY with ashlee simpson et al

sometimes p comes across as he really thinks hes something of a special specimen but does that 4'5'' n*gga really look that irresistable?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago