Apr 27 - EF5 Tornado In Birmingham,AL - killing at least 249 |video

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-28-2011, 02:33 PM         #81
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
got in touch with a few family my uncle house is ruined but hes ok still cant get in touch with my aunts
some of my cousins were saying it takes a long time to dial out from cell phones they dont have electricity and havent been to see their house yet
hope everything is ok for your fam..God bless all the people who got hit by this..Not to sound pessimistic..But..This year things are going to get A LOT worse..Just be prepared
 7 years ago '06        #82
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
i can see how it can be thrilling to be near a twister...but this is tooooo close

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by daffysm; 04-28-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 2542 2542
 DJ Maximum said:
got in touch with a few family my uncle house is ruined but hes ok still cant get in touch with my aunts
some of my cousins were saying it takes a long time to dial out from cell phones they dont have electricity and havent been to see their house yet
what part of town are they in???? most of the places are shut down i got cops as homeboys i can put in word if you like to check out a certain area. i had a family member in pleasant grove. only a couple houses up in the whole community. everything else is rubble. know a couple folks on campus in t-town thats where i work and i have heard nothing about fultondale. can anybody confirm the damage done there???
 7 years ago '04        #84
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 DJ Maximum said:
thanks for the little update.... i hope the rest of your family is okay pimpin...
 7 years ago '07        #85
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
its 2012 guys

.......its coming

7 years ago '07        #86
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 daffysm said:
i can see how it can be thrilling to be near a twister...but this is tooooo close

wow that is like some twister sh*t from the movie lmfao!!!

7 years ago '04        #87
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11613 11613
 SpyDa said:
what part of town are they in???? most of the places are shut down i got cops as homeboys i can put in word if you like to check out a certain area. i had a family member in pleasant grove. only a couple houses up in the whole community. everything else is rubble. know a couple folks on campus in t-town thats where i work and i have heard nothing about fultondale. can anybody confirm the damage done there???
two aunts live in fultondale havent heard anything from them like my cousins were safe even tho they had the warning and the wind was crazy
 7 years ago '07        #88
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
sh*t was crazy down here.........my Aunt's whole block got smashed to toothpicks but she only lost her roof. Lot of damage down here. At my grandma's house now got no power at the crib.
 7 years ago '06        #89
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
wow :omg:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11613 11613
all my fam is good glad they are ok RIP to those who lost their life
 7 years ago '04        #91
Exs 152 heat pts152 OP
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 DJ Maximum said:
 7 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
I can't believe how awful that was. My sincerest condolences to those who lost their life, or any family members.
 7 years ago '10        #93
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 SpyDa said:
man looking at that big a.ss tornado man and hearing jame spann call out your area is fu*kin insane. i saw that sh*t spinning and everybody down town that saw it spinning were texting me saying OMG its your way pray and take cover. n*gga was shook as fu*k man.

just sent out a mass text and told everybody i love them and had to cope with the fact i could be watching my life end because jame span named every location around me. thought it was it for me. by that time heard rain pick up and the storm get horrible then it got real quiet. and it missed me by 5 miles.

shyt that hurt though is the people of alabama man. ya'll dont know how bad birmingham already hurting as far as money as a whole. its alot of people here that lost everything with no insurance no nothing. many people missing. And ya'll know the hussle. The rich will by up and replace the houses for where the blacks cant afford to stay. their already no jobs. my boys got 4 year degrees and its no work here. in cullman no grocery store or gas station open so people are taken. then obama going to bring homeland security and fema(fu*k Everybody Mainly Africans)

i just dont see this sh*t getting no better.

Props to you for surviving that and lookin out for fellow Boxden fam regarding they fam!

sh*t like this MAKES u put things in perspective! I can only imagine the storms coming this summer esp in GA.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-29-2011 at 03:28 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #94
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
 daffysm said:
wow :omg:

dude, i swear i saw a human being tossed at the 23 sec mark
 7 years ago '10        #95
pantera nera2 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0
FULTANDALE IS fu*kED UP, BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE OTHER COMMUNITIES. I DONT THINK ANYONE THERE LOST THEIR LIFE. JUST ALOTTA TREES DOWN IN YARDS AND ALOTTA HOMES DAMAGED!
 7 years ago '10        #96
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
 Tsukuyomi said:

Always the opportunistic idiots... they never fail
Yea its crazy down here ppl robbing and lootin some of everywhere the areas hit were already kinda bad before, since the storm ppl feel like they don't have nothing to lose. Ill upload some Aftermath clips later, sh*t looks like a third world country down here. It'l never be the same
 7 years ago '04        #97
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 2542 2542
 MONSTALOCC said:
Props to you for surviving that and lookin out for fellow Boxden fam regarding they fam!

sh*t like this MAKES u put things in perspective! I can only imagine the storms coming this summer esp in GA.
preciate it. In this day and age. We as the people is all we got. i help where i can because the little help i give will inspire that person to help another. I look at it from this quote " I may not be able to change the world but i can spark the mind that can" -2pac I may not be able to change everything or do the biggest help but hopefully i can inspire a person that can.

DJ Maximum said:

good deal. its going to get political very soon. Some spots receiving more attention than others. troops are going to come down and flexx power because of looters. negativity will shyne on the lower class cities. thats what i fear. I found youtube aerial footage and a couple others of the aftermath....

judging by these videos though...... No Way Whatsoever its only 260 bodies. They called an emergency evacuation. everybody was at home. An from what i've seen the news hasnt been showing all area's mainly tuscaloosa. Never heard about fultondale or Concord taking that big of a hit. i saw Pratt city in the paper.

Pratt City

[video - click to view]

Pleasant Grove

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Concord

[video - click to view]

Fultondale/ Pleasant Grove Aerial

[video - click to view]

T-Town Aerials

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-29-2011 at 05:13 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago