Apr 27 - EF5 Tornado In Birmingham,AL - killing at least 249 |video

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
yeah last i heard the death toll at 45ish. they wont be able to see the true damage till morning time.... obama putting fema and homeland security on us. you know thats HELL....

7 years ago '04        #42
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1276 1276
 keithbm1111 said:
So happy i live in an area that rarely has tornados
im sayin i live in ct the worst we get is bad snowstorms
 7 years ago '04        #43
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
One of my cousins just said he experienced being hit by the tornado, the news told him to cover so he hid in the basment

few seconds later the tornado ripped up the aparments while he was still in the tub, he was just holding on while spinning, he told me that it threw him far........

pray to god he's ok though......

that sh*t was close as fu*k to me...luckily i ran out with no shoes, no jacket to the car and drove off

wow thats G sh*t i applaud you jumping in the car saying fu*k it. as quick as these things shift you never know
 7 years ago '10        #44
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,522 | Props total: 2539 2539
Man i knw that sh*t is scary as fu*k here in Louisiana we get em everytime it Thunderstorm but they thankfully never passed in my exact area... dat sh*ts wild
 7 years ago '04        #45
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
someone i know in law enforcement say they had to get 80 body bags for one block in pleasant grove. said if alabama look like pleasant grove this will be in the thousands.
 04-28-2011, 12:14 AM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama supposed to be coming soon

sh*t just got real
 7 years ago '10        #47
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
Damn man that sh*t crazy yo, we having all kind of nasty a.ss weather out here in the south man, my cuz in ATL visiting colleges, I hope they aight man.. sh*t wild I'm praying for all those people
 7 years ago '06        #48
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
This sh*t is nuts man. Crazy what mother nature can do.
 04-28-2011, 12:21 AM         #49
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
This sh*t is nuts man. Crazy what mother nature can do.
Mother nature has had no mercy these last several years...I'm afraid of what's next.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Got Cousins That Stay In Montgomery

One Of Em She Said That Its Storming & sh*t Down There Now She Paranoid As fu*k Son
 7 years ago '04        #51
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 SpyDa said:

This by far is the most amazing piece of footage i have ever seen in my life.
I lived in the midwest for 12 yrs growing up and was in several tornado warnings, near hits, and an actual one in 1989. However, nothing ever prepares you for anything like an f5.

you can hear the fear by the way the dude is breathing...
 7 years ago '04        #52
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
Obama just declared a State of Emergency for Alabama... Obviously...

some of the first press pics are being released online....

Looks devastating and I send my condolences to all the families and peple with loved ones out there

The following pics are from the Tuscaloosa area

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #53
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
All my fam is down there im trying to call them and txt them they aint answering...:(
 7 years ago '09        #54
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 210eclectic said:
This by far is the most amazing piece of footage i have ever seen in my life.
I lived in the midwest for 12 yrs growing up and was in several tornado warnings, near hits, and an actual one in 1989. However, nothing ever prepares you for anything like an f5.

you can hear the fear by the way the dude is breathing...
yo that sh*t is crazy as fu*k.. id be wiling out if i was that close, i doubt id even be breathing by that time
 7 years ago '06        #55
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,759 | Props total: 3708 3708
 Gottagat said:
wat part of va u in?

RIP ITS A SAD WAY 2 LEAVE EARTH
nova.... that was the second one in less than an hour..... this one went throught quantico... first time i can remember a warning issued...and there being a frigging tornado. We all kinda was like whatever... then i happened to look out of one window..

not really fun after that....

this has nothing on bama tho... :-< that video makes me even more grateful it stayed in the air... specially since i had my darwin cap on taking pics n all :-X
 7 years ago '04        #56
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 TheG1ftedOne said:
yo that sh*t is crazy as fu*k.. id be wiling out if i was that close, i doubt id even be breathing by that time
Right!!! I can't even begin to fathom how i would react.

Apparently those storms are headed out my way. We had a tornado touch down around the DMV area today and we're now under watch until 7am.
 7 years ago '10        #57
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Jersey826 said:
F5 tornado in a major urban area? How is that even possible?
2012 getting warmed up...

its been a heck of a year....just crazy
 7 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 Gho5t said:
Atlanta is gonna get hammered next by the looks of it, ive been following the radar and weather channel all night. sh*ts crazy, RIP to those who lost their lives.
My Pop left Dallas Tuesday Evening going back home to Atlanta...so Glad he left when he did cuz he was supposed to leave today...he woulda been driving rite thru that muthafu*kas path. I just hit him he back at the crib and all but that mopho is pounding ATL rite now. Hope that bi*ch die down he gotta damn near $700 grand crib. I live in Charlotte and watching the weather channel we in the path although it should get just heavy rain and not the actual storm.

SpyDa said:
yeah man that sh*t missed me by 3 miles fu*kin amazing i got ya'll on pics cuz facebook peoples hitting me up wit them. life was spared and my families. fu*ked up pleasant grove, t town, and fultondale. they finding tuscaloosa parts 80 miles east from the spot.

That sh*t was crazy....did you hear buddy breathing but not When I was living in Michigan we had a F3 hit our block...tore that muthafu*ka up...sky was purple and orange and sh*t, quiet as fuk...we outisde hoopin next thing we know we running for our lives...as a kid that sh*t fucd us up.
 7 years ago '05        #59
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i live in canada and we had tornado warnings all day...sh*ts fu*ked up, never had them before
 7 years ago '04        #60
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
All my fam is down there im trying to call them and txt them they aint answering...:(

if your family stays in Pleasant grove, fultondale, Tuscaloosa and cullman. then keep trying sh*t is fu*ked up in those areas and my prayers go out to you. if its beyond those area's they are without lights. the places i named were hit hard very hard and bodies are in high number in pleasant grove 80 on one block. my cell phone takes 30 seconds to dial out because of cell phone towers and im not receiving alot of text messages till hours late. so send a text message leave voicemail. alot of towers are down.

best bet will be tonight. as long as you wait to get them their battery might die do 2 no power. majority areas been without lights since 5am storm that came through and hit cullman. the t town got the publicity because it was a F5 but the F3 F4 in cullman destroyed their down town. they had to evacuate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago