Freddie Gibbs Throws Shots At Lil B During A Show! "Based God Get The Fck Outta Here. Miss Me With..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2011, 12:07 AM         #101
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
These lil b coccsuccers comin in the thread like

[pic - click to view]

04-29-2011, 12:14 AM         #102
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
fu*k FREDDIE GIBBS. He had one good verse on a CunninLynguists track, that's IT.

No old school hiphop legends are fu*king with Freddie Gibbs, they're all fu*king with Lil B because unlike Lil B, Freddie Gibbs probably only knows of 2pac, biggie and Nas. When a hiphop icon or legend fu*ks with Lil B it's because they know he's done his research and is knowledgeable about hiphop.

Any rapper screaming fu*k Lil B are the same rappers who didn't get invited to go on the Paid Dues stage with all of the hiphop greats.. SlaughterHouse, Chino XL, Murs, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks. All them dudes well respected and it seems like if you mentioned any of these dudes to the new school artists they'll look at you like because they've never how good hiphop can be, they just listen to pac, biggie and nas like they're the only ones who made hiphop.

Any rapper jumping on that Lil B hate train (especially new mother fu*kers who's foot ain't even in the door yet like Freddie Gibbs) are looking for a way out of performing in basements and open mics
Knowledge of hip hop doesn't make you a great artist, genuine artistry demonstrated through lyricism and emotional articulation over instrumentals makes you great. Knowing artists is completely irrelevant...

And gibbs foot is more than in the door he was a XXL freshman and just signed with Jeezy. Just cause you're a lil b fan doesn't illegitimize gibbs opinion of lil bs music.. especially since lil b is trying to rattle cages. The first reaction from any paradigm change is always resentment.

Last edited by arqitekt; 04-29-2011 at 12:17 AM..
 04-29-2011, 12:18 AM         #103
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
fu*k FREDDIE GIBBS. He had one good verse on a CunninLynguists track, that's IT.

No old school hiphop legends are fu*king with Freddie Gibbs, they're all fu*king with Lil B because unlike Lil B, Freddie Gibbs probably only knows of 2pac, biggie and Nas. When a hiphop icon or legend fu*ks with Lil B it's because they know he's done his research and is knowledgeable about hiphop.

Any rapper screaming fu*k Lil B are the same rappers who didn't get invited to go on the Paid Dues stage with all of the hiphop greats.. SlaughterHouse, Chino XL, Murs, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks. All them dudes well respected and it seems like if you mentioned any of these dudes to the new school artists they'll look at you like because they've never how good hiphop can be, they just listen to pac, biggie and nas like they're the only ones who made hiphop.

Any rapper jumping on that Lil B hate train (especially new mother fu*kers who's foot ain't even in the door yet like Freddie Gibbs) are looking for a way out of performing in basements and open mics
i believe in the music industry money means everything
so artist wh0ore themselves out to mainstream kiddies to make the buko dinero...
...soooo the old school artist realize they better get this money while they still are somewhat relevant from a youtube f*ggot thats garnering and most of all whoring all the attention like a mtv 16 yearolds bday with based this based that.... fu*kkin clown, calling his next album "im gay" and you wanna talk about hip hop.... hip hop was never about attention grabbing homo f*ggots with nonsense coming out their damn mouth.

*****too all the lil b stans nah fu*k that ya'll arent stans ya'll are hip hop sallys******

youre a fan of a whack attention whoring admittedly f*ggot fad. youll look back on yourselves when you get older and
[pic - click to view]

04-29-2011, 12:43 AM         #104
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B dont give a fu*k. That fool wrote a book about being positive. To much swag for some dude named freddy gibbs
 7 years ago '07        #105
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
another win for the Lil B
 04-29-2011, 12:46 AM         #106
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a nobody dissing a nobody. if anything lil b got more of a fanbase then this dude.
 7 years ago '07        #107
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
Freddie Gibbs is 29 yrs old which is about 5 yrs or 5 1/2 older than lil b. 5 yrs can make a huge difference when it comes to personal taste, esp. in hip hop. There's a huge difference between hip hop in 1990 and 1995 and a huge difference between hip hop in 1995 and 2000.

The same could be said when you look at WWF in 1992 compared to WWF in 1997 or WWF in 2000 compared to WWE in 2005.

Point is, I wouldn't call them contemporaries.
lil b is only 21
 04-29-2011, 01:03 AM         #108
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
These lil b coccsuccers comin in the thread like

[pic - click to view]

"how dare this Freddie guy diss my lover lil b?" LOL
 7 years ago '09        #109
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 notic99 said:
lil b is only 21
please tell me there's more pics from your avi.
 7 years ago '04        #110
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
I just came back from the return of for ever tour wit gangsta gibbs
 7 years ago '04        #111
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Blacknitro;19184523]Freddie Gibbs is 29 yrs old which is about 5 yrs or 5 1/2 older than lil b. 5 yrs can make a huge difference when it comes to personal taste, esp. in hip hop. There's a huge difference between hip hop in 1990 and 1995 and a huge difference between hip hop in 1995 and 2000.

to be honest a 21 year and a 29 year old should have similar taste in music imop. since like 2007 there has been like the biggest division with hip-hop and age. And theres always been young rappers so we cant use that excuse. EX. Cassidy, young gunz, juelz santana. But lil b isnt even ever a rapper so wut ever............... cooking is funny but that homo ish gotta go if he just using it as a gimmick
 04-29-2011, 02:56 AM         #112
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man bx ketchup! fu*king gibbs would put basedf*ggotboi in a stretcher... gary, indiana much? nawww SMFH @ '1 good verse' rlly now? a cunntinglyst feature??! and thats his 'best verse'
 04-29-2011, 03:13 AM         #113
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakdowny2j said:

it's funny because you're serious
lol how is taking shots trying to get buzz?
 04-29-2011, 03:19 AM         #114
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
wait, so Lil B fans are legit Lil B fans? They not just playing along?
Same thing I'm still trying to figure out..

Blacknitro said:
I disagree to the fullest. IMO. A 29 year old that grew up off the gangsta/thug era of Pac/Biggie/Master P/DMX/Juvenile is not gonna get down to the pretty boy rap that dominates todays game. The 27+ yr olds are the guys that really keep Slim Thug, Bun B, Rick Ross, Jim Jones, Cam'ron, TI, Gucci, Boosie and B.G. careers alive.

21 year olds are the ones are listening to Drake, Wiz and all the other pretty boy swag rappers and whatever has s3x appeal.

Guys between 24-26 are more likely to have mixed taste in rap music and may support many directions....mostly bcuz of the mainstream-hip hop expansion of screw music, crunk music and snap music which took place during the fall of gangsta rap between 2003-2007, which put them in the hate target at one point, tho some may be still be against todays music. That's just my take on it.

No.
Im' 21 & I listen to almost everyone you've mentioned, (minus the pretty boy sh*t you was talkin) have been listening since I was a freshman in highschool, maybe even earlier All my people around my age, that I know, are the same as I, for the most part.

It aint got nothin to do with age... people just like what they like. If anything, its got more to do with who you hang around/where you come from... not your age.
 7 years ago '04        #115
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
I disagree to the fullest. IMO. A 29 year old that grew up off the gangsta/thug era of Pac/Biggie/Master P/DMX/Juvenile is not gonna get down to the pretty boy rap that dominates todays game. The 27+ yr olds are the guys that really keep Slim Thug, Bun B, Rick Ross, Jim Jones, Cam'ron, TI, Gucci, Boosie and B.G. careers alive.

21 year olds are the ones are listening to Drake, Wiz and all the other pretty boy swag rappers and whatever has s3x appeal.

Guys between 24-26 are more likely to have mixed taste in rap music and may support many directions....mostly bcuz of the mainstream-hip hop expansion of screw music, crunk music and snap music which took place during the fall of gangsta rap between 2003-2007, which put them in the hate target at one point, tho some may be still be against todays music. That's just my take on it.
I agree with what you saying but it shouldn't be that way. There was a time not to long ago when someone who was 21 liked the same music as someone who was 29. I was saying since like 2007 there has been a division. Like when I was 21 I liked freeway. There was people who was 29 that liked freeway. Hiphop use to be appreciated by all ages. I mean of course you had your chris crosses and another bad creation. But today alot of younger cats are getting fed garbage. Like I said in another thread these younger cats are just victims of the gentrification of hiphop.
 7 years ago '11        #116
IIIXX 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 267 267
 kyh0mpb said:
he's about as famous as the dude in the video
 7 years ago '07        #117
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Salute Gibbs
 7 years ago '07        #118
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
lil b is still more famous then freddie gibbs
 7 years ago '04        #119
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
who fu*kin cares anymore.. sayin hes wack is pointless.

n*ggas shoulda been sayin this sh*t when his buzz first started not now that hes on mtv and xxl. its making yall lookin jealous more than anything.

these lil n*ggas are just going to fade away once its get boring to ppl.

remember how these same fans swooore gucci was going plat the 1st week by the time he dropped nobody cared. same sh*t here. let this swag sh*t pass speakin on it only keep the fire going
 7 years ago '10        #120
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

TYBG
(Based-God) FIXED:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago