Albert Haynesworth is a wild dude

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 ondatpurple said:
so black bi*ches are the only ones that cheat?

your white bi*ch is probably cheating on your duck a.ss and you dont even know it

go watch the maury show and come back and say that with a straight face you fool! your a prob a ugly blk n*gga that cant get a bi*ch so you beat your meat!
 7 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 shadydre85 said:
go watch the maury show and come back and say that with a straight face you fool! your a prob a ugly blk n*gga that cant get a bi*ch so you beat your meat!
maury is your source?

this is too easy

you exposing yourself, I don't even have to say much
 7 years ago '10        #43
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
maury is your source?

this is too easy

you exposing yourself, I don't even have to say much
good dont say ish clown, now if youll exscuse me i think ill smash my girl some more while you stay on the internet being but hurt
 7 years ago '04        #44
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
As a fellow black man who doesn't fu*k with black women, I salute you, Albert Haynesworth.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
you go to these rinky dink a.ss colleges and these and there are nothing but white girls.........I guess them n*ggaz get stuck on 'em
 04-27-2011, 04:40 PM         #46
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is there no Link to this thread. Need a source buddy
 7 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
good dont say ish clown, now if youll exscuse me i think ill smash my girl some more while you stay on the internet being but hurt
you live in fantasy land. and I guarantee the white bi*ches you get look garbage. you the type of n*gga that will settle for an ugly chick just cuz she got white skin

you caught feelings lil boy
 7 years ago '06        #48
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I've dated and messed with all types of women and I can honestly say from experience that black women are extremely superficial and self centered. Not that all women can't be like that, but it seems like they take the cake.
 7 years ago '10        #49
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you live in fantasy land. and I guarantee the white bi*ches you get look garbage. you the type of n*gga that will settle for an ugly chick just cuz she got white skin

you caught feelings lil boy
lmao! n*gga go k!ll ya self! we dont belive you you need more people d!ck face!
 7 years ago '04        #50
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 rkn0720 said:
Why is there no Link to this thread. Need a source buddy
 7 years ago '10        #51
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
[QUOTE=shadydre85;19164766]lmao! n*gga go k!ll ya self! we dont belive you you need more people d!ck face! [/Q

aww is someone still a virgin? im going to exspose you for what you are a no pus*y hatin a.ss n*gga who cant get a white brod if his life depended on it you prob cry ya self to sleep wishing you had swag. so you go on boxden actin hard but realy you soft in the middle fukkin coward k!ll ya self two times over
 04-27-2011, 05:04 PM         #52
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
I've dated and messed with all types of women and I can honestly say from experience that black women are extremely superficial and self centered. Not that all women can't be like that, but it seems like they take the cake.
yeah with all those nose and boob jobs they get to
 7 years ago '04        #53
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 shadydre85 said:
it b hella white hoes on maury they b hella grimey too sleepin wit they sister man n sh*t..

all bi*ches have they problems.. yall n*ggas sayin its only the black ones get ya head out ya a.ss and yall prolly the same n*ggas that a f!ght for a bi*ch.
 7 years ago '04        #54
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 BasedSkins said:
We aint never gonna be able to trade this idiot. All he had to do was just stay out of the media but no he gotta go catch a charge fussin with some ghetto bi*ch. Then he goes and gets some god damn stripper pregnant the next week, then he gets 3 straight traffic violation how the fu*k do you commit this many crimes in less than 4 months?

the motherfu*ker cannot stay out of court

now we gotta draft another DT

but on some real sh*t as a n*gga in a mostly white/asian high school i can't really speak on black women since i've never even talked to one outside of my family. There are none in my neighborhood or at my school so i just talk to asian girls.

but from what i see on the internet i think i will continue to avoid them
you dont even know what it is to be a n*gga then so you should jus say as a black man.
 7 years ago '10        #55
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
white pus*y is the best pus*y!
 7 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
lmao! n*gga go k!ll ya self! we dont belive you you need more people d!ck face!
[quote=shadydre85;19164892]
 shadydre85 said:
lmao! n*gga go k!ll ya self! we dont belive you you need more people d!ck face! [/Q

aww is someone still a virgin? im going to exspose you for what you are a no pus*y hatin a.ss n*gga who cant get a white brod if his life depended on it you prob cry ya self to sleep wishing you had swag. so you go on boxden actin hard but realy you soft in the middle fukkin coward k!ll ya self two times over
this n*gga so mad he responded to me twice and failed the 2nd time

face it you're a loser. you worship white women and they dont give a sh*t about your black a.ss. you over there fallin in love with a white bi*ch and she only think of you as just an experiment and to make it worse, you think gettin a white broad is a difficult accomplishment those bi*ches are easy as fu*k, ESPECIALLY if you're black. go back to your sh*tty third world shack in the islands where you were hunting giant lizards for food. you lame piece of sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #57
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
it b hella white hoes on maury they b hella grimey too sleepin wit they sister man n sh*t..

all bi*ches have they problems.. yall n*ggas sayin its only the black ones get ya head out ya a.ss and yall prolly the same n*ggas that a f!ght for a bi*ch.

:iagree:your right i should have said ALL hood rats instead but from my exsperince its blk chicks that do you dirty maybe cuz its were i live idk.
 7 years ago '10        #58
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
[quote=ondatpurple;19164981]
 shadydre85 said:

face it you're a loser. you worship white women and they dont give a sh*t about your black a.ss. you over there fallin in love with a white bi*ch and she only think of you as just an experiment and to make it worse, you think gettin a white broad is a difficult accomplishment those bi*ches are easy as fu*k, ESPECIALLY if you're black. go back to your sh*tty third world shack in the islands where you were hunting giant lizards for food. you lame piece of sh*t
or maybe itsd becuz your weak and soft like a poptart? thats why i like fukkin wit you. you made my day thank you!!:applause:

damn you realy 16 huh?

Last edited by shadydre85; 04-27-2011 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: damn kid you really 16huh?
 7 years ago '10        #59
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
[quote=ondatpurple;19164981]
 shadydre85 said:

i bet you the type of n*gga that gets herpes from a chick and says "baby i love you its ok we can still have kids i worshep the ground you walk on my beatel juice"
 7 years ago '10        #60
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
"ondatpurple" are you mad?
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago