Apr 27 - White House releases Obama birth certificate

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
rootsnatty 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 8 8
hahaha UcantCme gets sh*tted on everytime he posts something..im not taking sides or anything i just think its funny how he gets shut down when ever he gives his opinion..

UcantCme said:
he didnt shut sh*t down, sorry i have a job and a life and dont sit at my computer 24/7...he has no voice in any of this considering he didnt even vote, nice try tho.
you may have a job if even that..but you sure dont have a life..i look at your respones to people and they are only a few hours apart..if spending your days off from work arguing (about something really stupid) with people on the internet counts as "having a life" then thats really sad..who are you trying to kid? just admit it..you sit in this thread all day and wait for people to try and shut you down..then you take a few hours to write a sh*tty a.ss comeback and then you write it..i know your gonna try and talk sh*t to me now but im just stating the obvious..and go ahead and take a couple hours to think over a comeback to this..i wont reply..i actually DO HAVE A LIFE AND JOB!
 7 years ago '04        #142
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Now people want his college transcripts. I swear if this isn't the most blatant case of racism, I don't know what is. I have never seen a president being disrespected on this level.
 04-29-2011, 01:14 AM         #143
ThatDude22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we are to far along in his presidential reign to be tripping off this bs find better tactics to use than a birth certificate stunt lol
 7 years ago '10        #144
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
 rootsnatty said:
hahaha UcantCme gets sh*tted on everytime he posts something..im not taking sides or anything i just think its funny how he gets shut down when ever he gives his opinion..

you may have a job if even that..but you sure dont have a life..i look at your respones to people and they are only a few hours apart..if spending your days off from work arguing (about something really stupid) with people on the internet counts as "having a life" then thats really sad..who are you trying to kid? just admit it..you sit in this thread all day and wait for people to try and shut you down..then you take a few hours to write a sh*tty a.ss comeback and then you write it..i know your gonna try and talk sh*t to me now but im just stating the obvious..and go ahead and take a couple hours to think over a comeback to this..i wont reply..i actually DO HAVE A LIFE AND JOB!
wow mrs cleo over here....the only time i am on here is when i am at work and we are dead you dumb fu*k...how about if you are going to "try" and call someone out do some research first instead of talking out of your a.ss. Look at the time stamps of almost every single post i have ever done on this site...they are between the hours of 9am-5pm...hence my 9-5 job dumbass, but continue on with your input to show your bright side.
 7 years ago '10        #145
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
 regulate said:
You obviously dont know sh*t, and thats attributed to two main factors:

1. European/Anglo Saxon biased education system in the U.S.
2. Caucasions (for the most part) having absolutely no real deep-rooted culture.

Your lack of culture is why you simply can't understand how the history of how black folks have been and still are (to a lesser extent) treated in this country has everything to do with how we carry ourselves today. Culture shapes the fabric of a group of people's make-up.

And you making asinine statements like "you weren't a slave" shows that lack of understanding. Blacks today obviously weren't slaves but most of our ancestors were. And even if some of our ancestors didnt have it that bad, they were still treated like 3rd class "citizens" for a very long time (Lookup: Jim Crow; Freedom Marches, Black Wallstreet, etc.)

The fact of the matter is white people back then acted that way towards us because of their make-up & lack of culture. And most white people today are acting out the exact same tendencies as before. The only differnce between today and back then is that slavery is no longer legal & black folks fought for and got some equal rights. But crackas today are still acting out (like before) as much as society allows them to. A lot of y'all are still the same shallow, judgmental, close-minded, racist bastards that you were back then.

The "race card" huh? Yet another example of how you're not so different from crackas in the 1800's. Belittling such a serious subject down to some kind of game.

Oh really now??

This is what you said. So you basically think Obama doesn't belong in the whitehouse because you don't think he's a real American. Just like slave holders didnt consider their slaves real people. Thats a far cry from simply thinking "he's doing a bad job"

Cracka a.ss cracka. EXPOSED. DEAL WITH IT.
the first comment about the bc was complete sarcasm, hence the reason i put a smiley in there with it....if you read my posts after that before you decided to come at me you would realize that i have no problem with the race of our president i just dont like obama, simple as that.

And yea i do know the history of how black ppl were treated, i dont think it was right nor do i practice that. And you are right on one thing, i dont completely understand the culture because i didnt have to deal with all of that. Neither did you. Yes i understand you prob heard stories from friends, grandparents and so on and thats completely understandable that you would be upset about it. My only thing with why i made the ohhh so obvious blunt comments was just to prove that some live and act the way they do as if we(the white ppl alive now) are the ones that treated you this way. That was your ancestors as was those were my ancestors that treated you that way not me. If this was all ancestors treating each other that way and how many years from then we are still here today not moving away from it how will it ever fade out to where we consider each other equal. That was my point about that, that not to say it needs to be forgotten because it is a pivital part of history but we have to find a way to move past it to better the world we live in TODAY...White ppl still are racist, no denying that, but not all white ppl.. same as black ppl they are racist as well, but not all white ppl.

.....waits for the backlash from you even tho i didnt cuss at you or belittle you.
 7 years ago '07        #146
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fatt Kidd said:
Absolutely not true. Blacks voted for him because he was black. I admit, I did as well. The best candidate we could have voted for was Ralph Nader.
you are a damn fool if you think this country would of let McCain run the govt....Obama was the best candidate since as we had to pick our poison
 7 years ago '04        #147
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
Regulate shut the fu*k up.. Blacks and whites are just as racist as each other.. All races are racist towards other groups in some way.. Stop tryin to blame white ppl for yur problems... Its 2011 we off that
 7 years ago '06        #148
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
Obama and seth myers just had trump hot....sh*t was funny as hell

Was a straight roast (white house correspondents dinner)
 7 years ago '05        #149
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Gattsau said:
What are you trying to say. A vast majority of blacks are Democrats . Not all of course but most are. Mainly because the democratic party over the last 30 years or so has been more for the rights of the impoverished than the republicans.
Yes, the class that believes it's a good idea to take care of and trap a huge percentage of people in the welfare system and give away productive citizens earnings to unproductive yet, unmotivated and able bodied individuals. The rest of the country has to be forced through taxes to pay for other people's mistakes. Allow me to keep my money and donate by the grace of my own kindness. I'd like to choose who I want to donate my funds too, I don't need the governments inefficient and wasteful social systems to be forced up on me. Especially since I'm brutally unhappy with how the system is being managed in the first place.
 7 years ago '06        #150
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by philly337; 04-30-2011 at 11:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy