Apr 27 - White House releases Obama birth certificate

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
So explain to me , if a white person didn't think he had a birth certificate they are racist. So what if a black person thinks the same thing? I love how people spin this sh*t around to racism, it's so funny. What's more funny is that it took a TV CELEBRITY to make him bring out his birth certificate because it was shown in polls that 38% of Americans believed he wasn't born in the US. Can't wait til 2012 when this dude will be gone and we can actually start to recover.
 7 years ago '10        #122
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,929 | Props total: 56 56
 bigmike123456 said:
Gattasu shut down ucantcme with his dumb point he was tryin to make
he didnt shut sh*t down, sorry i have a job and a life and dont sit at my computer 24/7...he has no voice in any of this considering he didnt even vote, nice try tho.
 7 years ago '10        #123
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 regulate said:
TRUTH.COM

This is one of those real-life issues thats basically blatant enough to show folks which white people are racist and which are not. Any white person who ever bought into this 5hit is a racist. PERIOD.

And those crackers can save their, "but I have black friends", "I took a african studies class in school", "I watch BET" a.ss excuses. You are a racist (or more specifically, WHITE SUPREMACIST) coward.

Some of these crackers are aware of their racist mentality and dont care, some are aware and conflicted, and some are so brain-washed that they dont even realize how they tend to have an instantaneous surprised/tense feeling anytime they see a black person they dont know. And some of these racists love black culture & hip hop and are even fans of black celebrities, but they still refer to black folks as ******s when no one's around.

These racist white people come in all flavors ladies and gentlemen. Dont let them fool you.
bi*ch, you are just as racist as those that you describe here...calling white ppl crackers makes you no better than calling black ppl n1ggers....get off your pedistal.
 7 years ago '04        #124
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
republicans trying to say negro would have been written instead of african and that it would obama jr. not obama II in that time
 7 years ago '10        #125
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 regulate said:
One of the MANY differences between me & you is that I only refer to racist white people as crackers, not ALL white people. Where as you obviously think every black person is a 2nd class n*****.

BTW why are you so offended? I'm only calling out racist white people, aka cracka a.ss crackers. If you're not one of them, you should have nothing to worry about.....

You stupid crackers don't even realize how you expose yourselves....
how off could you be...there is def a difference between black ppl and ******s and there is a difference between white ppl and white trash but you havent clarified what you meant until now so how can you blame me for taking offense to it?

just a side note, i havent met many black ppl that are cool with white ppl calling those that deserve it ******s just as white ppl dont like blacks calling white ppl crackers...wether they deserve to be called that or not it still makes for a case that you are racist yourself for calling them that.
 7 years ago '05        #126
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 vagangster said:
So explain to me , if a white person didn't think he had a birth certificate they are racist. So what if a black person thinks the same thing? I love how people spin this sh*t around to racism, it's so funny. What's more funny is that it took a TV CELEBRITY to make him bring out his birth certificate because it was shown in polls that 38% of Americans believed he wasn't born in the US. Can't wait til 2012 when this dude will be gone and we can actually start to recover.
Thinking he doesnt have a birth certificate doesnt make you racist it makes you stupid...

Thinking he isnt a citizen of America and therefore not able to become President, knowing he was born in Hawaii and his mother in Kansas makes you a racist.
 7 years ago '05        #127
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1231 1231
 regulate said:
Riiiiight. Because the whole history in america of blacks riding around on horses lynching white people and calling them crackers, or refusing to allow white people access to the same great education system they have for themselves saying "keep those dirty crackers oooouuuttt!", or further back when blacks landed in africa and saw white people for the first time and said, "we can make a lot of money using these crackers for free labor".........oh wait.......

Sensitive crackers like you need to get a proper education and understand when it comes to racial issues White & Black ARE NOT, NOR HAVE EVER been on equal grounds. In other words you can't blindly apply the same standards to both groups of people and think you're somehow in the right.

You should be thankful that the most you'll EVER have to deal with is being called a name by someone who most likely has no personal/economical/social power over you to begin with.
people understand this they just don't want to believe it
 7 years ago '08        #128
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
Apparently its forged

7 years ago '04        #129
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
fu*k this christmas
 7 years ago '05        #130
space
space
fu*k America... no wonder we are faling as a nation, half of our citizens are functioning retards...
 7 years ago '10        #131
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 regulate said:
Riiiiight. Because the whole history in america of blacks riding around on horses lynching white people and calling them crackers, or refusing to allow white people access to the same great education system they have for themselves saying "keep those dirty crackers oooouuuttt!", or further back when blacks landed in africa and saw white people for the first time and said, "we can make a lot of money using these crackers for free labor".........oh wait.......

Sensitive crackers like you need to get a proper education and understand when it comes to racial issues White & Black ARE NOT, NOR HAVE EVER been on equal grounds. In other words you can't blindly apply the same standards to both groups of people and think you're somehow in the right.

You should be thankful that the most you'll EVER have to deal with is being called a name by someone who most likely has no personal/economical/social power over you to begin with.
i know the history and i also know that you werent a slave and prob no one that you know that is currently alive is a slave. So quit acting like we, the ones that are here now, enslaved you. I understand that everything isnt treated equally and i do think that slowly but surely we are making progress on that but everytime anything happens someone throws in the race card, even when it has nothing to do with that subject but thats the ONLY reason you guys think it could be. You calling me a cracker and a racist is ignorant in itself and showing that you are illiterate due to the fact that you didnt read my post where i stated i have no problem with a black president what so ever i just dont like obama and dont feel that he has bettered this country whatsoever. But as racist do(black and white) you are going to have your one sided opinion and not listen to anything i say and stick with your beliefs.
 7 years ago '08        #132
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4851 4851
 coltraver said:
Apparently its forged

I see they're moving the goal line back now.

7 years ago '10        #133
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
they always show. UCantcme see a contrast on prejudice vs. racism. Either way, you always get to the root. Who started the illusion of race? Like he said, Donald trump is a cracka. "the blacks"

How is Barack Obama going to be the President of the U.S., reforming immigration but.....he's not American. He released this because he's in some ways, put himself out there.
i wasnt argueing here that he was or wasnt american...where did you see that at?

so its ok for black ppl to call some white people crackers/crackas but its not ok for some white ppl to call some black people ******s? how does that work again?
 04-28-2011, 10:23 PM         #134
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
your the idiot that beleives race didnt play apart in this. I have a ton of black friends, hell one is a roomate, and everyone jumped for joy when they found out they could break the norm and finally have a black president...are you fu*king serious dude? let me know when you come back off cloud 9.
Ok but home man white people do u think didnt vote for him because he is black......i think it kinda off set eaachother. Most blacks voted for him because we was clearly the best candidate....and since your white you wouldnt understand the feeling of someone that looks like u actually holding power. Your just used to the president being white if it was the other way around u couldnt help but feel that way
 04-28-2011, 11:05 PM         #135
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been awhile since he's been in office for them to just be releasing a 2nd copy
 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM         #136
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eyerocket05 said:
Most blacks voted for him because we was clearly the best candidate....
Absolutely not true. Blacks voted for him because he was black. I admit, I did as well. The best candidate we could have voted for was Ralph Nader.
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
Absolutely not true. Blacks voted for him because he was black. I admit, I did as well. The best candidate we could have voted for was Ralph Nader.
Black people voted for him because he was a Democrat. When was the last time we gave our vote to a Republican?
 7 years ago '07        #138
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,723 | Props total: 70283 70283
9 pages didnt shock me at all
 7 years ago '07        #139
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,723 | Props total: 70283 70283
 Adamsville said:
Black people voted for him because he was a Democrat. When was the last time we gave our vote to a Republican?
please, dont say WE. WE are not the same, BROTHER
 7 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
please, dont say WE. WE are not the same, BROTHER

Thats fine, even though I never implied we were the same....

As a voting bloc, when was the last time the plurality of Blacks supported the GOP?

Is that better MY n*gga?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy