Apr 27 - White House releases Obama birth certificate

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
(cough)bullsh*t....man obama got my vote but he fu*kin up man.
 7 years ago '10        #102
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
i don't think anybody can do that fu*kin job
 7 years ago '04        #103
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 stanis3k said:
and???

Gtfoh
Just saying it's a lot harder to track down sh*t that happens in third world countries.......I was getting a top secret clearance and they went back like 15-20 years...Imagine how much more info is needed to become President...

I'm not saying it's fake but i know illegal Mexicans with birth certificates...lol..

trill jackson said:
these same crackers voted for mccain who was born in panama
While his dad was stationed there in the navy on an American base....not sure what you were implying...
 7 years ago '10        #104
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
Just saying it's a lot harder to track down sh*t that happens in third world countries.......I was getting a top secret clearance and they went back like 15-20 years...Imagine how much more info is needed to become President...

I'm not saying it's fake but i know illegal Mexicans with birth certificates...lol..

While his dad was stationed there in the navy on an American base....not sure what you were implying...
i thought a rule was a rule. the whole birth certificate thing made no sense to me at all. who has a tougher background check than a guy running for president of the united states? you really think the powers that be let him in without knowing where he was born?
 7 years ago '05        #105
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Screwhead said:
I didn't know being "African" was a race.
is this n*gga retarded?
 7 years ago '08        #106
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
if mccain was elected would this sh*t happen? since he was born in panama??

no

racism at its finest
 7 years ago '05        #107
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
White Corporate America got a conspiracy against OBAMA , the Economy , and Minorities... Dude is pumping way to much money in the economy to see this little of a change... Government greed and corruption..... Companys on a hiring freeze but getting billions in tax breaks COM ON SON....

OBAMA SWAG#
 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM         #108
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi0 said:
White Corporate America got a conspiracy against OBAMA , the Economy , and Minorities... Dude is pumping way to much money in the economy to see this little of a change... Government greed and corruption..... Companys on a hiring freeze but getting billions in tax breaks COM ON SON....

OBAMA SWAG#
did this fu*king guy just say obama is pumping money into the economy? You sir are fu*king blind. What money

WE DONT HAVE MONEY. WHY? BECAUSE OUR MONEY IS BARELY WORTH sh*t ANYMORE DUMB fu*k
 7 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 criscris10 said:
He about as black as Tiger Woods to me ...
a mixed race successful person is bi racial. a mixed race crackhead/criminal is considered a ******. just the way it is folks. you see how quick oj and tiger lost their bi racial pass
 7 years ago '06        #110
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Yall n*ggaz REALLY believe that his THEN 18 YEAR OLD MOM WENT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY TO A HUT IN KENYAH TO HAVE HIM, AS OPPOSED TO THE COMFORT OF A HAWAIIN HOSPITAL??
 7 years ago '10        #111
space
space
do people really think it's possible to become president of the united states without a valid birth certificate?
 7 years ago '07        #112
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
fake.
 7 years ago '04        #113
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 lostkauze said:
obama released his birth certificate long ago, this is just the long form of it so people would shut the fu*k up. Also if I remember correctly, the long forms aren't even the legal representation for birth in Hawaii anymore and the one he released years ago is.

People forget that! He released his Birth Certificate to the public before he became POTUS. It wasn't until after he won the election did the birthers keep using this issue as a front for their real problem.......the fact we have an African-American president.

serty321 said:
no need for all that reasonably thinking in here
 7 years ago '04        #114
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 regulate said:
TRUTH.COM

This is one of those real-life issues thats basically blatant enough to show folks which white people are racist and which are not. Any white person who ever bought into this 5hit is a racist. PERIOD.

And those crackers can save their, "but I have black friends", "I took a african studies class in school", "I watch BET" a.ss excuses. You are a racist (or more specifically, WHITE SUPREMACIST) coward.

Some of these crackers are aware of their racist mentality and dont care, some are aware and conflicted, and some are so brain-washed that they dont even realize how they tend to have an instantaneous surprised/tense feeling anytime they see a black person they dont know. And some of these racists love black culture & hip hop and are even fans of black celebrities, but they still refer to black folks as ******s when no one's around.

These racist white people come in all flavors ladies and gentlemen. Dont let them fool you.

This is one of the realest things I've seen on here. Didn't know you kats on BX could think like this.
 7 years ago '04        #115
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 trill jackson said:
i thought a rule was a rule. the whole birth certificate thing made no sense to me at all. who has a tougher background check than a guy running for president of the united states? you really think the powers that be let him in without knowing where he was born?
I'm not agreeing with the guys who think he was born out of country...just trying to give a few reasons why they might feel the way they do without it being about race.......

MPLSallstar said:
I understand what you're saying. Do you think at least one of the other 43 Presidents could have spent some years of grade school in other countries? Anywhere in the UK? Europe, London?
Honestly i have no clue and thats a good question...But to play devils advocate, getting records from a 1st world country would be much easier than a 3rd world country......but i don't think he was born in Kenya..sh*t I'm Hawaiian(and born and raised here too), i'm happy someone born in Hawaii made it big...lol...
 04-28-2011, 01:21 AM         #116
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The next 20 months are going to be very interesting.

With Americans for Prosperity, the Koch Brothers, American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS draining millions from corporations, they're going to make Election Day a nightmare for the Black Community. Most of the other idiotic Americans who sheepishly voted for Republican Governors and Representatives that are going to make it very hard for Barack Obama to get re-elected.

It's going to be a very interesting stretch.
 7 years ago '06        #117
daffysm 
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 2050 2050
so it too this long to get it out??? riiiiight
 04-28-2011, 02:22 AM         #118
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

an important video.
 7 years ago '07        #119
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
Um, that could have been made so easily. Doesnt prove anything!
 7 years ago '11        #120
IIIXX 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 263 263
 cookthacoke187 said:
trump's hair lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy