Apr 27 - White House releases Obama birth certificate

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 UcantCme said:
i never once came and said the ONLY reason he was elected was because black ppl voted for him, i just stated that most of them did, and most are democrats. but continue with your stats and rants to make it seem like you are the bigger person here. congrats
and u have zero facts to back up what you said

since when is stating facts a rant

you are talking out of your a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #42
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 Gattsau said:
why because I have completely destroyed your argument? What does me not voting have to do with this discussion? I have my reasons for not voting but that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I don't vote and understand the voting process much clearer than you.
because if you dont vote then you play no postition in the outcome of it so your point is mute.
 7 years ago '07        #43
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Now let me see what trump talks about now
 7 years ago '10        #44
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
and u have zero facts to back up what you said

since when is stating facts a rant

you are talking out of your a.ss
why you mad? just because i stated the obvious that most blacks ppl voted for Obama? whats so wrong with that? did you not vote for him? i dont see why there is a arguement over what i have said. If i had come in and said f obama i hate that black piece of sh*t and the only reason he won was bc of black ppl or something like that then yes you would def have a reason and a case to argue but thats not at all what i said. you and gattasu are the only 2 that seem to have a huge problem with it and considering he didnt even vote but feels his input is important(which is what voting is for), i dont see the problem here.
 7 years ago '10        #45
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Gattsau said:
how does that make any sense. we arent arguing about should obama of won or who should we vote for. We are simply arguing about your claims that obama got elected because he was black. That is all.

btw your kidding yourself if you think your vote really matter. But that is a discussion for another day.
so if everyone in america had this outlook who would be president???
 7 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I now want proof that Hawaii is actually a state.
 7 years ago '06        #47
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 UcantCme said:
i mean to be honest, does it really matter at this point? he is the president and has been for years. He only has a little bit of time left and i think he shouldnt be re-elected anyways.

and for the record before im called a racist. I dont have a single problem with having a black president, i just think everyone jumped on his bandwagon simply because he was "black", not because of his movements. wish we could vote from only hearing what their plans were and not see their skin color, then there would be no arguement about race and why someone was voted for.

Obama won because of his vision and his plans for change in the future. Not only that, he ran a better campaign and he delivered his message beautifully.

Him being black and the fact that he virtually came from out of nowhere did raise interest in his story but you're sh*tting on thousands of people and their decision making ability based on a bullsh*t a.ssumptions.

If anything, black people were more skeptical of Obama in the beginning. Once we heard his stance...then hell yeah we jumped on the bandwagon. That's what you're suppose to do when you fully support a candidate. Regardless of what Obama has done during his tenure, at the time of his election, he was the best choice hands down. The "people" spoke...and not just black people.
 7 years ago '08        #48
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Ricky Towel said:
I now want proof that Hawaii is actually a state.
Yep
 7 years ago '05        #49
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Screwhead said:
That's right.

Being African is a nationality, not a race.
Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups often based on factors such as appearance based on heritable phenotypical characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as culture, ethnicity and socio-economic status.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 hood135 said:

Obama won because of his vision and his plans for change in the future. Not only that, he ran a better campaign and he delivered his message beautifully.

Him being black and the fact that he virtually came from out of nowhere did raise interest in his story but you're sh*tting on thousands of people and their decision making ability based on a bullsh*t a.ssumptions.

If anything, black people were more skeptical of Obama in the beginning. Once we heard his stance...then hell yeah we jumped on the bandwagon. That's what you're suppose to do when you fully support a candidate. Regardless of what Obama has done during his tenure, at the time of his election, he was the best choice hands down. The "people" spoke...and not just black people.
i havent said otherwise for the reasons you said but you know as well as i do there were plenty of ppl that DID vote for him simply because he was black...i heard friends, radio host, ppl that called in, etc. that admitted that...and i never said it was wrong, if it were the other way around white ppl would have done the same thing. and that change aint happened yet, matter of fact kinda going the oposite direction. BOLD- thats the reason i said i wish we couldnt see them until they were elected and we could only hear their stance and proposals so that race wasnt involved.
 7 years ago '08        #51
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
This is just a mistake on Obama's part. Birther conspiracy theories only help his poll numbers.
 7 years ago '04        #52
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Screwhead said:
Being African is a nationality
When did Africa become a nation?
 7 years ago '10        #53
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
HAHAHAH ILLUMINATI DUHHHH
 04-27-2011, 01:18 PM         #54
JRManningCS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Donald Trumps bi*ch a$$ can suck 2 fat ones. Hoppin on the muslim ban wagon like the rest of these racist muffu*kas. Since when do they put a religion on a birth certificate?
 7 years ago '06        #55
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
 UcantCme said:
fakeass bc...had plenty of time to get it doctored.... at yall believing this
 7 years ago '08        #56
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3217 3217
dude always tryin to please ppl
 7 years ago '09        #57
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
people vote for who they think is going to win, not for who they believe should win.
 7 years ago '09        #58
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,705 | Props total: 13295 13295
hahaha @ the dumbasses who really thought the other one his moms first name was ann. dumbasses
 04-27-2011, 04:02 PM         #59
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, Do black people still like Obama?

Why?

Cause he is "black?"

I mean, I'm white, i liked Obama,i voted for him, he a very pursuasive guy, but he doing sh*t....

He will lose next election because he wont get the young vote...

I would be my life this certificate it a fake....

There is nothing on Obama past....
 7 years ago '06        #60
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 2689 2689
viral marketing..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy