Apr 27 - White House releases Obama birth certificate

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
lol the birthers and people of their ilk wont believe it anyway. They'll just say..it was photoshoped etc..
They're gonna believe what they want to believe no matter what type of evidence is presented to them. Thats just how it is.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
damn nobody really believes Obama?!?!? lol

he had to post his birth certificate online?
 7 years ago '08        #23
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 serty321 said:
lol the birthers and people of their ilk wont believe it anyway. They'll just say..it was photoshoped etc..
They're gonna believe what they want to believe no matter what type of evidence is presented to them. Thats just how it is.
exactly!

this issue won't die
 04-27-2011, 09:31 AM         #24
WestCoast G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
fakeass bc...had plenty of time to get it doctored.... at yall believing this
:iagree:
 7 years ago '10        #25
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
i mean to be honest, does it really matter at this point? he is the president and has been for years. He only has a little bit of time left and i think he shouldnt be re-elected anyways.

and for the record before im called a racist. I dont have a single problem with having a black president, i just think everyone jumped on his bandwagon simply because he was "black", not because of his movements. wish we could vote from only hearing what their plans were and not see their skin color, then there would be no arguement about race and why someone was voted for.
 7 years ago '04        #26
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3008 3008
 Screwhead said:
I didn't know being "African" was a race.
you think thats bad....my father in law's Birth certificate says colored
 7 years ago '04        #27
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 mrfreak76 said:
You might want to fix your title.

And I think this took way to long to be released, could have easily been photoshopped. It's going to be really hard for people to believe this is his real birth certificate.
shut the fu*k up if you are to stupid to know that the man was born in the united states then there isnt anything the man could say or release that would would satisfy dumbasses

he has to get it from the state of hawaii no one has there original birth certificate you only have a copy with a raised seal
 7 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i mean to be honest, does it really matter at this point? he is the president and has been for years. He only has a little bit of time left and i think he shouldnt be re-elected anyways.

and for the record before im called a racist. I dont have a single problem with having a black president, i just think everyone jumped on his bandwagon simply because he was "black", not because of his movements. wish we could vote from only hearing what their plans were and not see their skin color, then there would be no arguement about race and why someone was voted for.
he was a democratic nominee you dumbass. if colin powell ran in 2000 he wouldnt have remotely come close to do what obama did why because he wasnt a democrat
 7 years ago '10        #29
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So your saying if he was white, ran the same exact campaign, made the same promises and gave the same electrifying speeches people would've voted for mccain .

People who think he won simply because hes black are idiots.
your the idiot that beleives race didnt play apart in this. I have a ton of black friends, hell one is a roomate, and everyone jumped for joy when they found out they could break the norm and finally have a black president...are you fu*king serious dude? let me know when you come back off cloud 9.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
he was a democratic nominee you dumbass. if colin powell ran in 2000 he wouldnt have remotely come close to do what obama did why because he wasnt a democrat
dumbass huh? so are you argueing that black ppl only vote for democrats? you mean if obama was a republican he wouldnt have been voted as president? you must be one of these dudes on here thats from england or canada or some sh*t, cause this is common sense in the US.
 7 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 UcantCme said:
your the idiot that beleives race didnt play apart in this. I have a ton of black friends, hell one is a roomate, and everyone jumped for joy when they found out they could break the norm and finally have a black president...are you fu*king serious dude? let me know when you come back off cloud 9.
your the dumbass that thinks if he was a republican black people would have voted for him

him being black was barely a factor because the african american population in this country is miniscule

the states with the largest black population like alabama louisiana and georgia three states with large african american population

he won states that democrats who get elected always win
 7 years ago '08        #32
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 UcantCme said:
dumbass huh? so are you argueing that black ppl only vote for democrats? you mean if obama was a republican he wouldnt have been voted as president? you must be one of these dudes on here thats from england or canada or some sh*t, cause this is common sense in the US.
he wouldn't have been...he wouldve been labeled an uncle tom by most...see condi rice
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 UcantCme said:
please do some research on population break downs and then talk look at the states he won and look at the states clinton gore and kerry won notice something similar

now look at the african american population in those states and then proceed to shut the fu*k up

black people had no effect on him getting elected and there votes were that out of skew from what they always are. everyone who was a democrat or independent was going was voting against mccain in that race

3 of the major states obama had to win ohio florida and pennsylvania dont have extremely high african american populations

but lets not lets facts get in the wayt of your sample siuze of a couple of people you know
 7 years ago '04        #34
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
 lostkauze said:
obama released his birth certificate long ago, this is just the long form of it so people would shut the fu*k up. Also if I remember correctly, the long forms aren't even the legal representation for birth in Hawaii anymore and the one he released years ago is.
no need for all that reasonably thinking in here
 7 years ago '08        #35
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
I knew the minute he released this, people would say it's fake. those are the ones that are going to find SOMETHING wrong. What's next
1. "WE NEED A BLOOD TEST TAKEN LIVE ON TV"
2." VIDEO OF HIS LIVE BIRTH" plus "
3. WE NEED TO INTERVIEW THE DOCTOR THAT DELEVIERED HIM AND HIS SSN AND HE MUST BE AMERICAN AS WELL.
Response's would be,
1. You can't believe everything you see on tv, if you look at the camera angle they never stuck him with the needle.
2. The illumnati made the video tape of Obama being born.
3. The person they interviewed was a former CIA agent placed there to say those things.
4. The doctor was a fraud and was exposed, "I SAW THIS ON FOX NEWS"

I'm just sayin all this over the man's birth certificate AFTER the man has Already served a term

"REALLY"REALLY" "REALLY"
 7 years ago '10        #36
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Gattsau said:
so your arguement is black people made obama president .

Ok lets break it down a bit.

Black people are 12 pct of the population.

Remove the children, people incarcerated and those like me who don't vote. Last numbers I saw had 11 pct of the popular vote being from African Americans. Even though most blacks voted for obama which really isn't strange since 95 pct of blacks are democrats you still had some vote for mccain. I mean your really arguing that less than 10 pct of the vote is the reason why he won? He won due to the youth vote of all races.

Also your dumb to act like this is the first time people didn't vote on the policies? Have you paid attention to american history at all. Very few people vote on actual policies, in fact most people do not vote on policies and that is the way it has always been. JFK won because of how great he looked at the first televised debate. Bush won due to his religion same with regan. A lot of people bring up blacks being asked Obama's policies and not knowing them but still voting for him. However the same was done for Mccain and no one knew his policies either. Americans are not smart.
you no longer have a voice in this debate.
 7 years ago '10        #37
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the black vote wasn't enough to get him elected at all. to your point, some black folks voted for the lesser of two evils and voted for someone that "identified" as "black," because we've NEVER had a non-white president...It was like an opportunity but it was no way out of ignorance.
i agree, i never said it was out of ignorance nor blamed black ppl for voting for him. And im not blind to the fact that white ppl also voted for him and a vast majority of the youth voted for him. Some of that has to do with ppl in this country being lazy and wanting handouts, but thats a whole nother subject. Ppl are getting their feelings hurt over this but appearently missed the part where i stated that i wasnt against a black president(just not obama cause he is full of sh*t) or where i said he is president and has been for years so whats the point of the bc, cant change sh*t now. Ppl dont read, they just want to throw out their opinion. (not you)
 7 years ago '05        #38
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
 7 years ago '08        #39
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
Damn, was hoping he could milk this through the election. Guess not..........
 7 years ago '10        #40
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
please do some research on population break downs and then talk look at the states he won and look at the states clinton gore and kerry won notice something similar

now look at the african american population in those states and then proceed to shut the fu*k up

black people had no effect on him getting elected and there votes were that out of skew from what they always are. everyone who was a democrat or independent was going was voting against mccain in that race

3 of the major states obama had to win ohio florida and pennsylvania dont have extremely high african american populations

but lets not lets facts get in the wayt of your sample siuze of a couple of people you know
i never once came and said the ONLY reason he was elected was because black ppl voted for him, i just stated that most of them did, and most are democrats. but continue with your stats and rants to make it seem like you are the bigger person here. congrats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago