Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
#JewLife 111 heat pts111 OP
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
 240sx said:
Thats some punk a.ss sh** right there, Dudes pus*y a.ss punched the chick when he could of used one hand and twisted her wrist
exactly my point. he could've easily done that, or a muay thai clinch... SOMETHING. it can't be that hard to control a female 2 on 1.
 7 years ago '05        #122
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Thee Yung Star said:
exactly my point. he could've easily done that, or a muay thai clinch... SOMETHING. it can't be that hard to control a female 2 on 1.
Why would you do that when you could just punch the bi*ch, though?

7 years ago '11        #123
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
It can go either way to be honest... but her hands was right next to cops face and she was tryna push the cop back gripping his shirt... at the end of the day you don't put any physical force on a cop unless you ready for the repercussions...

What's trippin me out is, what happened to the original girl they were dealing with?
 7 years ago '11        #124
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
the police's job is to restrain the person...not physically a.ssault them. hes fu*ked though cus not only is it on tape, the tape clearly shows him socking her TWICE! props to her though. she ate that punch like a G, started gettin busy with him, and is gonna get a fat payday! this is one reason why i hate the police and ill never stop unless im in plain veiw of the public.
No sh*t he hit her twice you dumb sh*t.

1st time he pimp slapped her was when her hand was all up on him grabbin his shirt tryna push him away.

2nd time was after she threw a few haymakers and then he loaded up and fu*kin threw a straight to her dome.

n*ggas swear like he went after this girl or some sh*t... she was interfering with his job.

LMAO @ n*ggas on here acting like Lord Save some Ho's and sh*t... yet ya'll the same n*ggas runnin around talkin about how you bout to beat a bi*ches a.ss cuz she make you mad.

C'mon on son, let's be real...

IF YOU WERE A COP, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME sh*t.

If not YOU would be the bi*ch for lettin a ho touch you like that and throw fades at you...

Nothing happening to that cop... look @ how many people there are vs cops...
 7 years ago '11        #125
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
See.. 50 know how to get arrested properly:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

What the fu*k is the point of resisting arrest? Like your a.ss not gonna get arrested ANYWAYS? Once it is determined you're going to be arrested, there is NOTHING that you can do that will stop that unless you bout to k!ll some pigs.

Last edited by PTC; 04-28-2011 at 03:29 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #126
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 Thee Yung Star said:
you never dealt with or seen a female that would be hard to control? especially when all her adrenaline is pumping and she is throwing haymakers and swinging her legs everywhere.

i swear dudes behind a computer screen are the biggest wannabes in the world.
 7 years ago '06        #127
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
Vid just shows humans at their lowest man...LOL
 04-28-2011, 11:26 AM         #128
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
im surprised , usually im against cops in these types of situations, seems like the bi*ch deserved it... common knowledge u dont touch a cop bra ..
first intelligent black man i have EVER seen post on this forum.... your damn right. she was touching him some how some way looked like she was trying to push him off. then when that happen he decked her in the face... POINT OF THE VIDEO IS DONT BE fu*kING STUPID AND TRY A COP LIKE THAT .......
 7 years ago '06        #129
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k that sh*t man, the cop had no reason to slap then punch her in the face. All she did was touch him, sum cops are nothing more then coward pigs who use their power to do what they want. fu*k all you who believe that she deserved that, what if that was your moms, sis or girl. No1 deserves to be punched in the face, arrest her a.ss if she touch you, don't knock her out.
 7 years ago '04        #130
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,732 | Props total: 13127 13127
 txraised said:
I'm just glad it was the white cop hitting a white girl because any other combination of race and gender would be all over Nancy Grace.
this x 10000
 7 years ago '07        #131
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30433 30433
I thought i was gonna see some woman getting hit for no reason... is not the case here. She swung on the op 3 times, WTF y'all expect the police to do???? Damn, some of y'all are stupid.
 7 years ago '10        #132
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
cop will say "it was self defense, her little hands felt like a threat to my life"
 7 years ago '10        #133
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
then again theres that 3 punch combo for women..before the man can legally hit back so yeah ..he counted then BAM.
 7 years ago '09        #134
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
Datazzzzz
 7 years ago '09        #135
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 SyDuck said:
how do you f!ght a cop and get community service?

not hating, just wondering
military record, college degree, grad student and i aint do sh*t but defend myself and my property from some bi*ch a.ss cops in MY residence. i woulda got no comm service but i f**ked up 2 of em and if i woulda fought it i'da had an open case forever. not a good look for the next time i get picked up for barf!ghting.
 7 years ago '04        #136
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6637 6637
 Thee Yung Star said:
WHy the fu*k would you use a clinch to control some one? That is STUPID to even attempt in a situation like that...And you can't clinch someone over a table...Maybe he should have front teep kicked her in the chest and that would have took care of it...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy