most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2011, 08:32 PM         #101
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Where does it say his race at?
No where. I was doing the same thing he was... making a.ssumptions about someone based on what they post.

Last edited by yeahson; 04-27-2011 at 08:56 PM..
 04-27-2011, 08:38 PM         #102
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2up2down703 said:
fu*k outta here to all of these. I ain't no "e-thug" or a n*gga trying to be hard but I would have gave it to that one cop out there. I got into it with DC police one night because they said I "fit the description of some car theifs". I was like fu*k outta here and tried to walk smooth off and this bi*ch a.ss cop smacks the sh*t outta me! n*gga had like sand or some type of medal in his sh*t because his hand was HEAVY as fu*k! I instantly start whooping this n*ggas a.ss and had this n*gga pinned to the ground screaming for backup. Then the other cops arrive, slam a n*gga, and mased me in the eye. I don't give a fu*k if a n*gga got a badge or not, that don't mean you just gonna smack the fu*k outta me and I going to be like "OK its a cop". This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even went to the extent of saying that the injuries I caused to him were "severe and may shorten his career". Even the judge was like fu*k outta here. Only got probation and sh*t got taken off my record. fu*k these cops and if the cops try that sh*t again I will do the same sh*t again.
That's where you fu*ked up, moron. Anyone with a brain would stop and answer their questions no matter if they were wrong in picking you out. If you're innocent, you got nothing to hide and you will walk away. You think you was tough walking away like that? Too much pride and a fu*king attitude. That's how a woman acts. fu*k outta here.
 04-27-2011, 08:48 PM         #103
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im so torn

I fu*king hate the police, and I have a master plan for them in the future..

But this is one time I have to look away from the situation..
 04-27-2011, 08:54 PM         #104
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u hit a cop, u got to suffer the consequences even if u are a woman. These captain save a ho n*ggas make me sick.
 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM         #105
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
Why did the cops need to come into IHOP anyways? Probably because these ignorant people were acting like it was a zoo inside there..

He probably shouldn't of punched her but when you are trying to deal with a group of people and they are putting their hands all over you, obstructing what you are doing, then you are going to get frustrated. Honestly, if I had a free pass to sock a dumb a.ss bi*ch that is acting like that, I would of done it too.

That was a weak a.ss punch though, I would of left her on the floor crying.
FATBOY WAS HUNGRY FOR SOME PANCAKES BUT THEN TRYD TO HOLLA AT THA bi*chES BUT THEY WOULDNT GIV UP THA DIGITS AN THEN

[pic - click to view]

04-27-2011, 09:05 PM         #106
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the problem is women think they can do that, to any man, with no repercussions. but when that man has a badge on he is the law.

but fu*k the police. i dont give a sh*t what the situation is. fu*k em.
 04-27-2011, 09:09 PM         #107
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that cop got on his sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #108
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
awwwwwww man i just knew she took a swap at the n*gga that she was gonna get it!
 7 years ago '06        #109
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
I usually speak up when it comes to rights and things of that nature but at the end of the day, this isn't a rodney king situation or an emmitt till situation either. she shouldn't have put her hands on the cop. for all you know the cop could have been trying to get her friend to get up and leave before the whole thing started

and applauding what she did is foolish. she got handled for what? to be a bad bi*ch? it could have been worse if the cop actually had hands. it's one thing to stand up for yourself when your rights are being infringed upon, it's another when you bring it upon yourself.
 04-27-2011, 09:37 PM         #110
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #111
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,397 | Props total: 11772 11772
the fact he hopped back and punched her made me cry laughing
 7 years ago '06        #112
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Just to think about it... He's just going to transfer to another police station until everything dies down.
 04-27-2011, 09:50 PM         #113
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FO REAL THO THA bi*ch GOTTA BE USED TO GETTIN WHOOPED SHE TOOK THA PUNCH LIKE A G I MEAN SHE ATE THEM sh*tS LIKE
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #114
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
(i didnt scroll through all 7 pages of comments but)

for real tho

is dude seriously wear a green robot suit

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #115
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 efromthev said:
Why did the cops need to come into IHOP anyways? Probably because these ignorant people were acting like it was a zoo inside there..

i dont know about your area but in my area there are cops there at night because its 24 hours and people come from the club drunk and start sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #116
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
FIRST off he didnt smack her, he was only trying to grab her so he could put her down. this piece of trash deserved it. bet shell think twice before she tries to be hard the next time
 7 years ago '04        #117
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6658 6658
 Pistol Peter said:
he put that bi*ch in the million dollar dream
 7 years ago '09        #118
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
 r.burgundy said:
i respect that cop pimp hand
 04-28-2011, 12:45 AM         #119
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sho 2010 said:
They could barely take her down
Sn: she took that right hook like a champ:thumbsup:
Not really, Im no big defender of cops but would u honestly use the same force in a punch to strike a chick the same way u would strike a guy? The cop could have done more damage to the chick such as hit her against a table or something but that would be excessive force. I think the cop went easy on her. She could have been tasered.
 7 years ago '05        #120
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Thats some punk a.ss sh** right there, Dudes pus*y a.ss punched the chick when he could of used one hand and twisted her wrist
Home         

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy