Apr 27 - Video: Cop caught on camera punching woman in the face at IHOP

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Thee Yung Star said:
all I know is if this was a domestic dispute and the cop was instead the boyfriend of the girl who hit him ... that guy would be doing TIME in jail.

So why should we give a TRAINED professional, someone with years of dealing with crazy sh*t - a pass for punching a bi*ch in the mouth as hard as he can? He should get time for NOT knocking her out... fu*kin pus*y.
she should have got the fu*k out of the way, then he wouldn't have had to put his hands on her in the first place...

can you imagine if those were GUYS resisting arrest and hitting cops like that? the cops were being easy on the black chic resisting and the same for the chic that struck the cop...they got OFF easy, they should be glad they were chics...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 04-27-2011 at 07:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #82
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 SomeOnesoN said:
I'm actually waiting for that day..
I'm actually waiting for that day..
me too homie me too....
got beat up this past august
for my reaction when a cop
snuck up on me and went thru
my pants pockets. then thru in a cell
for 24 hours.
ME fu*kING TOO,
cuz aint no one did nothing but watch!
 7 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
 Thee Yung Star said:

Should have his badge taken away immediately. First off, why the fu*k did he slap her? [gif that sh*t though]. Secondly, punching a defenseless woman trapped in a booth after she barely tapped you on the arm is pathetic. She ate that sh*t though ... props to her.
 7 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
 pabloescobarjr said:
better quality / angle

Who the hell is this Kool Keith looking a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #85
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
beotch had it comin
 7 years ago '05        #86
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
all i gotta say is bobba feet had me dying lol just so random lmao...all you e thugs talking bout when i see a cop this and that bla bla just stfu i hate cops too,but when your a.ss is gettin robbed or your friend just got shot who u call first?? 911 the cops so just shut the fu*k up he did his job. i woulda done more than punch the bi*ch.
 04-27-2011, 07:33 PM         #87
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 04-27-2011 at 07:50 PM..
 04-27-2011, 07:38 PM         #88
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if so what if she was asking him why her friend was being arrested. Cop is not obligated to give her that info. She wasn't one the being arrested and she wasn't the girls attorney, so they didn't owe her an explanation. And cops don't just show up to arrest ppl in IHOP randomly, either somebody called them or they were there and she was doing something she shouldn't have been. Plus, has anyone ever thought that the reason that nobody in the video did anything was because the ppl felt the chic deserved it. Ppl are a.ssuming she didn't do anything, cops just don't pop up in IHOP cause they're bored.
 04-27-2011, 07:40 PM         #89
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-27-2011, 07:42 PM         #90
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-27-2011, 07:48 PM         #91
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yoooo, lmao, that cop hopped back, then forward and threw that punch
 7 years ago '09        #92
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
bi*ch should of never put her hands on him. Everyone knows now to fu*kin swing at a pig. Then again, they gotta keep their pimp hands strong.
 7 years ago '05        #93
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
everybody that said dont hit a cop is a fu*king coward!!!period!!!
 04-27-2011, 08:07 PM         #94
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
everybody that said dont hit a cop is a fu*king coward!!!period!!!
LMAO. Spoken like a true negroid. I guess if I didn't have a future to look forward to, I wouldn't give a sh*t if I landed in prison either. Have fun, buddy.
 7 years ago '09        #95
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 Spiffy said:
bi*ch should of never put her hands on him. Everyone knows now to fu*kin swing at a pig. Then again, they gotta keep their pimp hands strong.
 billieskeet said:
And if so what if she was asking him why her friend was being arrested. Cop is not obligated to give her that info. She wasn't one the being arrested and she wasn't the girls attorney, so they didn't owe her an explanation. And cops don't just show up to arrest ppl in IHOP randomly, either somebody called them or they were there and she was doing something she shouldn't have been. Plus, has anyone ever thought that the reason that nobody in the video did anything was because the ppl felt the chic deserved it. Ppl are a.ssuming she didn't do anything, cops just don't pop up in IHOP cause they're bored.
 MysticKJ said:
chic fu*ked up....the cop was reaching for something in the booth and she had her hands all over the cop 'interfering'...so he pushed her away...she struck a cop and got what was coming to her......

i have no problem with anything in this video...

if you strike a cop, you are asking to get beatdown by a n*gga with a license to beat...and THEN you get arrested...

plus, a chic striking a guy...hmm...i wonder why girls do that...especially to someone with a badge...
fu*k outta here to all of these. I ain't no "e-thug" or a n*gga trying to be hard but I would have gave it to that one cop out there. I got into it with DC police one night because they said I "fit the description of some car theifs". I was like fu*k outta here and tried to walk smooth off and this bi*ch a.ss cop smacks the sh*t outta me! n*gga had like sand or some type of medal in his sh*t because his hand was HEAVY as fu*k! I instantly start whooping this n*ggas a.ss and had this n*gga pinned to the ground screaming for backup. Then the other cops arrive, slam a n*gga, and mased me in the eye. I don't give a fu*k if a n*gga got a badge or not, that don't mean you just gonna smack the fu*k outta me and I going to be like "OK its a cop". This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even went to the extent of saying that the injuries I caused to him were "severe and may shorten his career". Even the judge was like fu*k outta here. Only got probation and sh*t got taken off my record. fu*k these cops and if the cops try that sh*t again I will do the same sh*t again.
 04-27-2011, 08:11 PM         #96
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeahson said:
LMAO. Spoken like a true negroid. I guess if I didn't have a future to look forward to, I wouldn't give a sh*t if I landed in prison either. Have fun, buddy.
Where does it say his race at?
 7 years ago '07        #97
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
he put that bi*ch in the million dollar dream
 7 years ago '05        #98
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 2up2down703 said:
fu*k outta here to all of these. I ain't no "e-thug" or a n*gga trying to be hard but I would have gave it to that one cop out there. I got into it with DC police one night because they said I "fit the description of some car theifs". I was like fu*k outta here and tried to walk smooth off and this bi*ch a.ss cop smacks the sh*t outta me! n*gga had like sand or some type of medal in his sh*t because his hand was HEAVY as fu*k! I instantly start whooping this n*ggas a.ss and had this n*gga pinned to the ground screaming for backup. Then the other cops arrive, slam a n*gga, and mased me in the eye. I don't give a fu*k if a n*gga got a badge or not, that don't mean you just gonna smack the fu*k outta me and I going to be like "OK its a cop". This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even went to the extent of saying that the injuries I caused to him were "severe and may shorten his career". Even the judge was like fu*k outta here. Only got probation and sh*t got taken off my record. fu*k these cops and if the cops try that sh*t again I will do the same sh*t again.
your story has nothing to do with this....she tried to pull the cop off her friend who was resisting arrest...he pushed her away and she struck the cop....bad move....case closed...

these chics were lucky they were chics...guys would've been fu*ked up in this situation...
 7 years ago '10        #99
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Damn Ihop went to sh*t.... Pure fu*kery in there LMAO
 7 years ago '08        #100
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the police's job is to restrain the person...not physically a.ssault them. hes fu*ked though cus not only is it on tape, the tape clearly shows him socking her TWICE! props to her though. she ate that punch like a G, started gettin busy with him, and is gonna get a fat payday! this is one reason why i hate the police and ill never stop unless im in plain veiw of the public.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago