When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 2 2
 Reppindaburghh said:
Andddd BAM.

Bi*ch was CLEARLY out of line, like we were all saying.

All you captain save a hoe f*ggots can eat a d!ck.The black girl was clearly resisting arrest, and the dumb white bi*ch interfered with an ongoing police investigation.

Checkmate.
 6 years ago '08        #62
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 559 559
 Suka Repellent said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$23,702 | Props total: 3440 3440
 Thangstah said:
bi*ch deserved it
agreed....he's trying to arrest 1 chick and her friends want to interfere and then act like they can just put their hands on a cop.......what world they living in
 6 years ago '06        #64
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 23 23
dayum
 04-27-2011, 06:01 PM         #65
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna wife her
 6 years ago '04        #66
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,004 | Props total: 507 507
lmao Boba Fett with the inside scoop
 6 years ago '05        #67
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
What kind of drama be happening at iHop!?!?!?
 6 years ago '04        #68
cashrules93 
space
space
$3,120 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know if she deserved it or not, but...

did he really have punch her dead in the jaw at full power?

f*ggot, thats why i always watch videos of cops gettin knocked unconscious.

ok i just looked at the other angle, that broad had some power in them legs...see how long it took them to get her a.ss down?

Last edited by cashrules93; 04-27-2011 at 06:17 PM..
 04-27-2011, 06:14 PM         #69
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daaamm haha sh*t had me lookin like this
[pic - click to view]

04-27-2011, 06:19 PM         #70
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok now that we got proof that 1st the black chic is resisting arrest and then the other two chics getting in the way obstructing justice, yea he probably shouldn't have popped her but I can only imagine how annoying the yelling and pulling on me would be.
 6 years ago '05        #71
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 84 84
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
how do you f!ght a cop and get community service?

not hating, just wondering
 6 years ago '05        #72
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 84 84
+ these bi*ches were annoying and drunk
 6 years ago '08        #73
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$814 | Props total: 6 6
 HHS said:
I think the cop's reaction was over the top and wrong, but once she puts her hands on him while he's trying to deal with that other person, he can probably claim she acted in a threatening manner.
Exactly, that's considered obstruction of justice AND a.ssault on a police officer. I got arrested just for lookin back at a cop WHILE walking away. He said I "posed a threat" and I had to eat that charge. They can say what they want and 9 times out of 10 the judge will side wit them. you definitely don't put hands on 'em. I know we all want to but you will never get the upper hand on a cop, believe that.

It coulda been a lot worse...
 04-27-2011, 06:34 PM         #74
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am i the only one who seen a guy dressed as bobba fett in the back?
 6 years ago '10        #75
burgboi 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 277 277
After seeing both videos, i can clearly say the cop was out of line for slapping her in the face. A cop who knew what they were doing would have stood back and told the black girl to get out. And the longer she took, the more days in jail she was gonna get. If that didnt work, go in and get her. That was a half-assed attempt at getting that girl out.

Now, it looks like the get who got hit was tapping him on the shoulder LIGHTLY(from second vid) and asking why her friend was getting arrested. Cop freaked out and backhanded her. Her instincts kicked in and she defended herself by attacking the cop. I honestly believe 95% of you on here would have done the same thing, off instinct. Second cop, clearly, held the girl back after she got a couple of licks in. You can see he has her arm completely out of the way. First cop turned around, obviously embarrased, and punched her square in the jaw.

I would love to know what started this whole thing though. The real story is whats gonna happen after this. How much time did she get. Whats gonna happen to the cop. And for some strange reason, as i was reading the title of this thread before entering, i knew this sh*t was on WSHH.

That girl ate them punches though

As for you internet thugs. Do you really wanna shoot a cop? You really wanna unleash on a cop? Bring ya a.ss down here to the Tampa Bay area. They dont talk tough around here. They do it.
 04-27-2011, 06:53 PM         #76
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
I'm actually waiting for that day..

Hell yeah me too!
 6 years ago '04        #77
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
Agree with cops aren't God but you ain't a grown a.ss man or you would not have walked easy.

Unless you live in Mayberry or something.
 6 years ago '04        #78
BrBHZ 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,138 | Props total: 1319 1319
@ boba fetts face after he popped on her
 6 years ago '10        #79
#JewLife 107 heat pts107
space
space
$16,720 | Props total: 2856 2856
all I know is if this was a domestic dispute and the cop was instead the boyfriend of the girl who hit him ... that guy would be doing TIME in jail.

So why should we give a TRAINED professional, someone with years of dealing with crazy sh*t - a pass for punching a bi*ch in the mouth as hard as he can? He should get time for NOT knocking her out... fu*kin pus*y.
 6 years ago '05        #80
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,476 | Props total: 1824 1824
chic fu*ked up....the cop was reaching for something in the booth and she had her hands all over the cop 'interfering'...so he pushed her away...she struck a cop and got what was coming to her......

i have no problem with anything in this video...

if you strike a cop, you are asking to get beatdown by a n*gga with a license to beat...and THEN you get arrested...

plus, a chic striking a guy...hmm...i wonder why girls do that...especially to someone with a badge...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy