Apr 27 - Video: Cop caught on camera punching woman in the face at IHOP

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
 7 years ago '09        #42
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Ricky Towel said:
does anyone believe this guy?
f**k what you believe. I just finished a case for that sh*t right now. tryna feel good about yourself and defend being a p*ssy.

officer's statement: the defendant then stated, "y'all don't got sh*t on me. what you arresting me for, DISCON? we both know this sh*t is getting kicked in court."

the judge laughed.

i was charged with: 1-obstructing a gov't agent. 2-harassing an officer. 3-resisting arrest. 4-assault

DA says they'll drop everything if i take obstruction. i ask the penalty. they say 5 day com service and 1 year probation. i say i'm not taking anything if i'm ending up with it on my record because i didn't do anything but defend myself. they literally said, "ok, we can do seven days, nothing else." i took it. f**ked up a coupla cops, paid my $120 in court fees. doing my bullsh*t comm service. retained my f**kin MANHOOD. you should go find yours.
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Bi*ch deserved it.
 7 years ago '10        #44
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 kingrey said:
f**k what you believe. I just finished a case for that sh*t right now. tryna feel good about yourself and defend being a p*ssy.

officer's statement: the defendant then stated, "y'all don't got sh*t on me. what you arresting me for, DISCON? we both know this sh*t is getting kicked in court."

the judge laughed.

i was charged with: 1-obstructing a gov't agent. 2-harassing an officer. 3-resisting arrest. 4-assault

DA says they'll drop everything if i take obstruction. i ask the penalty. they say 5 day com service and 1 year probation. i say i'm not taking anything if i'm ending up with it on my record because i didn't do anything but defend myself. they literally said, "ok, we can do seven days, nothing else." i took it. f**ked up a coupla cops, paid my $120 in court fees. doing my bullsh*t comm service. retained my f**kin MANHOOD. you should go find yours.
You're either 17 years old or an idiot. Or both.
 7 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 kingrey said:

the judge laughed.

toughguy in the house.

you're fu*kin cool dude.
 7 years ago '09        #47
kingrey 
space
space
and judging how that cop straight up PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE FACE (and did a p*ssy job of it) as his only means to control her, i'm sure he was ODing when he was f**kin up whoever she was trying to defend.
 7 years ago '09        #48
kingrey 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're either 17 years old or an idiot. Or both.
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
 7 years ago '04        #49
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Why did the cops need to come into IHOP anyways? Probably because these ignorant people were acting like it was a zoo inside there..

He probably shouldn't of punched her but when you are trying to deal with a group of people and they are putting their hands all over you, obstructing what you are doing, then you are going to get frustrated. Honestly, if I had a free pass to sock a dumb a.ss bi*ch that is acting like that, I would of done it too.

That was a weak a.ss punch though, I would of left her on the floor crying.
 7 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 kingrey said:
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. Idiot, it is.
 04-27-2011, 01:12 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LankanLatino said:
one of these days a cops gonna do some crazy sh*t and the crowd wont just stand and watch

on some v for vendetta sh*t
then swat and backup comes and shoots everyone in the head.

the bi*ch deserved like 99% of these videos that are posted, don't fu*k with a police officer and you won't get tazed, mased, punched or beat down it's that simple.

if you are stupid enough to touch, punch, push, cuss or resist a cop then you deserve what happens in result.

every encounter i have ever been in with the police have always went smooth and nice, why? because im not a fu*king retard.
 04-27-2011, 01:14 PM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingrey said:
yeah i completely believe everything you said about this and your "case"

keyboard warrior extreme! the only confrontation you have ever had in your life was with your mom telling you to get the fu*k out of her basement because you are 40 and still live there.
 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM         #53
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that wouldve been a black bi*ch getting punched and not a white bi*ch all yall fu*king coons wouldve been pissed fu*k these pig

Last edited by DOUGHBOY3226; 04-27-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
if that wouldve been a black bi*ch getting punched and not a white bi*ch all yall fu*king coons wouldve been pissed fu*k these pigs
your words.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 kingrey said:
idk know if your story is true or not and i probably dont think you give a damn about what i think but lets be real here. You get in a f!ght with a cop and your a.ss is getting more than 7 days of community service...if you are gonna make up some bullsh*t to sound tough atleast make it beleivable...ppl get more than that for stealing a piece of juicy fruit from the local 7/11 homie.
 7 years ago '04        #56
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 UcantCme said:
idk know if your story is true or not and i probably dont think you give a damn about what i think but lets be real here. You get in a f!ght with a cop and your a.ss is getting more than 7 days of community service...if you are gonna make up some bullsh*t to sound tough atleast make it beleivable...ppl get more than that for stealing a piece of juicy fruit from the local 7/11 homie.
and he said he basically played hardball with them and said he wont takin anything that goes on his record and get somethin done like he had all the leverage, but if its true then all the more power to him..but an 8 year army veteran, im a.ssumin hes at least 25 but still talkin like that, online forum or not is ridiculous
 7 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Cop was wrong for straight up boxing with her....but I am tired of seeing bi*ches who think just cuz they females that they can do whatever the hell they want and their wont be any consequences ...
 04-27-2011, 02:13 PM         #58
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better quality / angle

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #59
kingrey 
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
yeah i completely believe everything you said about this and your "case"

keyboard warrior extreme! the only confrontation you have ever had in your life was with your mom telling you to get the fu*k out of her basement because you are 40 and still live there.
like anything you or your p*ssy friend say about me ONLINE bugs me. lill girls like you wouldn't look me in the face, let alone tough up. i speak my opinion and it's that YOU'RE A F**KIN P*SSY. simple. believe what you want, you already believe that you're a man.
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 pabloescobarjr said:
better quality / angle

Andddd BAM.

Bi*ch was CLEARLY out of line, like we were all saying.

All you captain save a hoe f*ggots can eat a d!ck.

The black girl was clearly resisting arrest, and the dumb white bi*ch interfered with an ongoing police investigation.

Checkmate.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 04-27-2011 at 02:26 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy