Apr 27 - Video: Cop caught on camera punching woman in the face at IHOP

most viewed right now
 180
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
C19932 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,795 | Props total: 81 81
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
 7 years ago '09        #42
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Ricky Towel said:
does anyone believe this guy?
f**k what you believe. I just finished a case for that sh*t right now. tryna feel good about yourself and defend being a p*ssy.



officer's statement: the defendant then stated, "y'all don't got sh*t on me. what you arresting me for, DISCON? we both know this sh*t is getting kicked in court."

the judge laughed.

i was charged with: 1-obstructing a gov't agent. 2-harassing an officer. 3-resisting arrest. 4-assault

DA says they'll drop everything if i take obstruction. i ask the penalty. they say 5 day com service and 1 year probation. i say i'm not taking anything if i'm ending up with it on my record because i didn't do anything but defend myself. they literally said, "ok, we can do seven days, nothing else." i took it. f**ked up a coupla cops, paid my $120 in court fees. doing my bullsh*t comm service. retained my f**kin MANHOOD. you should go find yours.
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
Bi*ch deserved it.
 7 years ago '10        #44
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 kingrey said:
y'all a bunch of p*ssies talkin about "don't touch a cop." i stay getting into the mix with them and i don't care; i take the hit, cop out to a few days community service, record stays clean, and i got to f**k up some cop or two about some bullsh*t. i'm a grown-a** man, aint NO ONE gonna bully me. and with the right situation, the second this sh*t happened, i might've taken a shot at the a**hole who could barely handle a lil broad. grow some balls, y'all.
 7 years ago '05        #45
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 kingrey said:
f**k what you believe. I just finished a case for that sh*t right now. tryna feel good about yourself and defend being a p*ssy.



officer's statement: the defendant then stated, "y'all don't got sh*t on me. what you arresting me for, DISCON? we both know this sh*t is getting kicked in court."

the judge laughed.

i was charged with: 1-obstructing a gov't agent. 2-harassing an officer. 3-resisting arrest. 4-assault

DA says they'll drop everything if i take obstruction. i ask the penalty. they say 5 day com service and 1 year probation. i say i'm not taking anything if i'm ending up with it on my record because i didn't do anything but defend myself. they literally said, "ok, we can do seven days, nothing else." i took it. f**ked up a coupla cops, paid my $120 in court fees. doing my bullsh*t comm service. retained my f**kin MANHOOD. you should go find yours.
You're either 17 years old or an idiot. Or both.
 7 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 kingrey said:
f**k what you believe. I just finished a case for that sh*t right now. tryna feel good about yourself and defend being a p*ssy.



officer's statement: the defendant then stated, "y'all don't got sh*t on me. what you arresting me for, DISCON? we both know this sh*t is getting kicked in court."

the judge laughed.

i was charged with: 1-obstructing a gov't agent. 2-harassing an officer. 3-resisting arrest. 4-assault

DA says they'll drop everything if i take obstruction. i ask the penalty. they say 5 day com service and 1 year probation. i say i'm not taking anything if i'm ending up with it on my record because i didn't do anything but defend myself. they literally said, "ok, we can do seven days, nothing else." i took it. f**ked up a coupla cops, paid my $120 in court fees. doing my bullsh*t comm service. retained my f**kin MANHOOD. you should go find yours.
toughguy in the house.


you're fu*kin cool dude.
 7 years ago '09        #47
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
and judging how that cop straight up PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE FACE (and did a p*ssy job of it) as his only means to control her, i'm sure he was ODing when he was f**kin up whoever she was trying to defend.
 7 years ago '09        #48
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're either 17 years old or an idiot. Or both.
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
 7 years ago '04        #49
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
Why did the cops need to come into IHOP anyways? Probably because these ignorant people were acting like it was a zoo inside there..

He probably shouldn't of punched her but when you are trying to deal with a group of people and they are putting their hands all over you, obstructing what you are doing, then you are going to get frustrated. Honestly, if I had a free pass to sock a dumb a.ss bi*ch that is acting like that, I would of done it too.

That was a weak a.ss punch though, I would of left her on the floor crying.
 7 years ago '05        #50
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 kingrey said:
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. Idiot, it is.
 04-27-2011, 12:12 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LankanLatino said:
one of these days a cops gonna do some crazy sh*t and the crowd wont just stand and watch

on some v for vendetta sh*t
then swat and backup comes and shoots everyone in the head.

the bi*ch deserved like 99% of these videos that are posted, don't fu*k with a police officer and you won't get tazed, mased, punched or beat down it's that simple.

if you are stupid enough to touch, punch, push, cuss or resist a cop then you deserve what happens in result.

every encounter i have ever been in with the police have always went smooth and nice, why? because im not a fu*king retard.
 04-27-2011, 12:14 PM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingrey said:
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
yeah i completely believe everything you said about this and your "case"

keyboard warrior extreme! the only confrontation you have ever had in your life was with your mom telling you to get the fu*k out of her basement because you are 40 and still live there.
 04-27-2011, 12:15 PM         #53
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that wouldve been a black bi*ch getting punched and not a white bi*ch all yall fu*king coons wouldve been pissed fu*k these pig


Last edited by DOUGHBOY3226; 04-27-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,338 | Props total: 486 486
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
if that wouldve been a black bi*ch getting punched and not a white bi*ch all yall fu*king coons wouldve been pissed fu*k these pigs
your words.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,338 | Props total: 486 486
 kingrey said:
i'm a f**kin 8-year army infantry veteran, boxer, and from the south bronx w/ a BA in history and a double minor in psychology and foreign language. not everyone is a b*tch-a** little sheep like you, willing to do what they tell ya for fear of getting a spanking. p*ssy. i do what's right. you're not right just because you're a cop.
idk know if your story is true or not and i probably dont think you give a damn about what i think but lets be real here. You get in a f!ght with a cop and your a.ss is getting more than 7 days of community service...if you are gonna make up some bullsh*t to sound tough atleast make it beleivable...ppl get more than that for stealing a piece of juicy fruit from the local 7/11 homie.
 7 years ago '04        #56
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 3843 3843
 UcantCme said:
idk know if your story is true or not and i probably dont think you give a damn about what i think but lets be real here. You get in a f!ght with a cop and your a.ss is getting more than 7 days of community service...if you are gonna make up some bullsh*t to sound tough atleast make it beleivable...ppl get more than that for stealing a piece of juicy fruit from the local 7/11 homie.
and he said he basically played hardball with them and said he wont takin anything that goes on his record and get somethin done like he had all the leverage, but if its true then all the more power to him..but an 8 year army veteran, im a.ssumin hes at least 25 but still talkin like that, online forum or not is ridiculous
 7 years ago '04        #57
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
Cop was wrong for straight up boxing with her....but I am tired of seeing bi*ches who think just cuz they females that they can do whatever the hell they want and their wont be any consequences ...
 04-27-2011, 01:13 PM         #58
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better quality / angle


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #59
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 IronMaiden said:
yeah i completely believe everything you said about this and your "case"

keyboard warrior extreme! the only confrontation you have ever had in your life was with your mom telling you to get the fu*k out of her basement because you are 40 and still live there.
like anything you or your p*ssy friend say about me ONLINE bugs me. lill girls like you wouldn't look me in the face, let alone tough up. i speak my opinion and it's that YOU'RE A F**KIN P*SSY. simple. believe what you want, you already believe that you're a man.
 7 years ago '05        #60
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 pabloescobarjr said:
better quality / angle

Andddd BAM.

Bi*ch was CLEARLY out of line, like we were all saying.

All you captain save a hoe f*ggots can eat a d!ck.

The black girl was clearly resisting arrest, and the dumb white bi*ch interfered with an ongoing police investigation.

Checkmate.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 04-27-2011 at 01:26 PM..
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy