(Apr '11) Kobe Bryant to Carl Landry "Nigga, we ain't built the same way" *SHOTS FIRED*

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,937 | Props total: 30338 30338
Bean also has 5 rings
 7 years ago '07        #42
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh gawd the kobe hurt thing is a joke

if hes hurt then he wont be playing

@ this 32 year old man walking around likes hes 37 and using injuries as hes suppose to get more credit than a player who plays with injures and dosent go public
The whole joke here is, he never came out and said he was extremly hurt. The media is making this out to be bigger than it really is. The dude sprained his ankle badly like what a month or so ago, he then rolled it, and anyone who actually plays ball knows that after a bad sprain, its easy to turn or roll again, and when it does trun or roll again, it hurts like a bi*ch.

After he rolled it he hobbled around for a couple of minutes, did not want to leave the game. He then left the arena in crutches (as if the Lakers training staff wouldn't be all over him to take necessary precautions before an MRI or X Ray) He then refused the MRI and X Ray, and played ball last night. Sounds pretty routine to me for a player may have tweaked an injury, but want to win at all costs.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
The Kobe slurpin' is at an ALL Time high right now. Dudes are more fans of Kobe than they are fans of the actual Lakers team. Dudes are obsessed with the man its a shame.....at least DROSE stans will have a little break since they closed out the Pacers or else every other thread is DROSE and Kobe.
 04-27-2011, 01:08 PM         #44
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
The Kobe slurpin' is at an ALL Time high right now. Dudes are more fans of Kobe than they are fans of the actual Lakers team. Dudes are obsessed with the man its a shame.....at least DROSE stans will have a little break since they closed out the Pacers or else every other thread is DROSE and Kobe.
Shut your fu*king non stop food eating and c*ck sucking mouth up you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

If Kobe Bryant failed in his performance last night, all you fu*king Kobe haters would of bashed the fu*k out of him for playing and all that bullsh*t. Kobe can never win with you fu*king c*ck sucking haters coming into every thread like you somehow get compensation for bashing this n*gga.

End your life you f*ggot.
 7 years ago '08        #45
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
when this many people have something to say then....kobe gets another W
 7 years ago '05        #46
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Carl Landry? Dude who played for like 6 teams? The dude who Sac was all to happy to punt away? I seen dude play many a games at Arco... he's a bum, on to the next one!
 7 years ago '04        #47
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,140 | Props total: 4536 4536
 JOE PESCI said:
your a bi*ch reopen thread/
ether
 7 years ago '05        #48
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,797 | Props total: 4916 4916
Kobe ain't half the n*gga Landry is. n*gga ran what? 10 blocks after them n*ggas shot him and tried to jack his car. Then a week later n*gga was playing. I appreciate Kobe's response but Carl ain't the n*gga to be directing this sh*t at.
 7 years ago '06        #49
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
Nigg@s go to extremes to hate Kobe...he refused dr treatment & a MRI, but mafukkas conviently forget that part. Kobe never said he was hurt, reporters did. So I guess he got it so, every reporter is gonna lie for him to now? Nigg@ is that dude, face it. And he keeps some ether on deck for lil dudes like Carl Landry...nigg@s need to stop.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 iggyemu said:
Kobe ain't half the n*gga Landry is. n*gga ran what? 10 blocks after them n*ggas shot him and tried to jack his car. Then a week later n*gga was playing. I appreciate Kobe's response but Carl ain't the n*gga to be directing this sh*t at.
3 weeks later
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 illicitx said:
Shut your fu*king non stop food eating and c*ck sucking mouth up you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.

If Kobe Bryant failed in his performance last night, all you fu*king Kobe haters would of bashed the fu*k out of him for playing and all that bullsh*t. Kobe can never win with you fu*king c*ck sucking haters coming into every thread like you somehow get compensation for bashing this n*gga.

End your life you f*ggot.
.....and yall act like yall get paid to ride his c*ck time and time again the sh*t is sickening
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ co sign, that c*ck suckin n*gga is jst mad cuz kobe had a coo game and he gave energy to his team for the win. ole swampy a.ss n*gga got nothin else to complain bout so he wanna complain bout kobe 'gettn too much props'.. lmfao fu*kin pathetic
Hobe had two nice dunks and 1 or 2 acrobatic shots whoptie doo. Artest,Bynum, and Gasol did work and Hobe gets all the shine
 7 years ago '06        #53
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Kobe Bryant to Refs "I'll pay ya'll 2 million if you don't call all the fouls my teammates do on Landry, Thanks"
 7 years ago '06        #54
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 illicitx said:
Who you calling little?

Kobe Bryant is the GOAT

You grumpy old men always get threatened when history gets re-written by the better man.

From now on everything you say is just stupid and dumb.
 04-27-2011, 06:45 PM         #55
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:

From now on everything you say is just stupid and dumb.
Because I refuse to say Jordan is better than Kobe?

You were probably a little 4 eyed nerdy scrawny beaten little kid who's only outlet was a little grainy television in the basement and you sat and watch Jordan push off to make a "historic shot".

fu*k outta here, Kobe getting that 6th ring hater.
 7 years ago '07        #56
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,609 | Props total: 4208 4208
 Storchaveli said:
Kobe has Tiger Blood running through his veins. Obviously. #biwinning #planbetter #knowyourvice
Landry got tiger blood in him too. hes just not as good a player as kobe.
 7 years ago '07        #57
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,609 | Props total: 4208 4208
if kobe and carl got into a fist f!ght kobe would easily lose.
 04-27-2011, 07:06 PM         #58
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
if kobe and carl got into a fist f!ght kobe would easily lose.
If me and you got into a fist f!ght, you would easily die.

7 years ago '07        #59
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
kobe hurt his ankle trying on a no name players hesitation move......i would fake being hurt too
 7 years ago '04        #60
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 illicitx said:
Because I refuse to say Jordan is better than Kobe?

You were probably a little 4 eyed nerdy scrawny beaten little kid who's only outlet was a little grainy television in the basement and you sat and watch Jordan push off to make a "historic shot".

fu*k outta here, Kobe getting that 6th ring hater.
The kid is still in high school..

I wouldn't even bother.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago