What kobe did tonite was nothing short of historic

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
ItlnStln_33 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
D Rose will be better than Kobe, watch. And he is def not better than Jordan, don't be that ignorant or bias.
 04-30-2011, 06:57 PM         #162
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deemoney23 said:
Tell us why you really mad tho?? You're that bi*ch n*gga who runs to these threads and likes to try and post pics trying to be funny I tell you whats funny though. That old man u like to try and clown, well when he was on his old man at the age of 39 with the Wiz, he avg'd 23, 5, & 5. You know that when that swagger jacker u support was only 25 in the 03-04' season, he only had avg's of 24, 5, & 5. Now since u know so much about b-ball there's no need for me to even mention what MJ was doing in the league at 25. Hell, Kobe was almost 15 yrs younger and was doing MJ numbers right before he entered his prime sh*t's pathetic...
I'm far from mad you idiot, it's people like you who add fuel to this debate.

If the comparison between Kobe and Jordan is no contest, then these debates would cease to exist in every fu*king sports bar across the United States, let alone, any country that has a legitimate fan base for the NBA.

If the comparison wasn't truly close, people would laugh the matter off as if you were to compare Jordan...to let's say...Adam Morrison.

You Jordan stans get SOOOO PISSED though.

You abortion surviving fetuses pop up in these threads that could be debating Kobe's position in the league or Kobe's performance the past few games and ya'll throw in a Jordan "fact" out there.

As long as you have that memory as a child of you jumping your lethargic a.ss up and down in the living room watching Jordan on that black and white grainy television, you will always say Jordan is better.

And I'm sorry, but the argument of Kobe had help and Jordan didn't ceases to exist. When Jordan left, 3 members on the Bulls became NBA all stars that same season and the team won 55 games. Dude didn't have help?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 7 years ago '07        #163
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 illicitx said:

If the comparison between Kobe and Jordan is no contest, then these debates would cease to exist in every fu*king sports bar across the United States, let alone, any country that has a legitimate fan base for the NBA.

If the comparison wasn't truly close, people would laugh the matter off as if you were to compare Jordan...to let's say...Adam Morrison.

You abortion surviving fetuses pop up in these threads that could be debating Kobe's position in the league or Kobe's performance the past few games and ya'll throw in a Jordan "fact" out there.

As long as you have that memory as a child of you jumping your lethargic a.ss up and down in the living room watching Jordan on that black and white grainy television, you will always say Jordan is better.

And I'm sorry, but the argument of Kobe had help and Jordan didn't ceases to exist. When Jordan left, 3 members on the Bulls became NBA all stars that same season and the team won 55 games. Dude didn't have help?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Nothing in your post makes any fu*king sense... you sound bitter like the rest of the Kobe stans... You can compare them all day. What I'm saying is MJ is better. I've never remotely said Kobe is not a great player or u should never compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggaz go off on tangents talking all this bullsh*t about his help and doing it alone, I never said he didnt have help or did it alone. So that sh*t is irrelevant! Bottom line is once someone reads your post, u sound like an emotional hater who has something personal against a n*gga u dont even know. You can hear the disdain in your post
 7 years ago '07        #164
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 illicitx said:

Preach!
 04-30-2011, 07:40 PM         #165
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deemoney23 said:
Nothing in your post makes any fu*king sense... you sound bitter like the rest of the Kobe stans... You can compare them all day. What I'm saying is MJ is better. I've never remotely said Kobe is not a great player or u should never compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggaz go off on tangents talking all this bullsh*t about his help and doing it alone, I never said he didnt have help or did it alone. So that sh*t is irrelevant! Bottom line is once someone reads your post, u sound like an emotional hater who has something personal against a n*gga u dont even know. You can hear the disdain in your post
Off tangent? You popped up out of no where like an illegitimate child and spewed out a random Jordan fact....it went a little like this...

"When Jordan was this age, he did X, but when Kobe was this age, he did Y".

Everything else is irrelevant. It's as if somehow you lose compensation from the 401 K Plan of Jordan Stans if you do not somehow throw in the word JORDAN whenever people debate Kobe's achievements.

So don't sit here and throw it off as if you aren't part of the problem as to why this comparison goes on at this day and age....

Kobe fans support Kobe as he continues to re-write history while you Jordan stans want to hold some egotistical outlook like "NAH n*ggaZ WILL NEVER COME CLOSE"

That's the sad part, ya'll don't want to see history re-written. If ya'll don't agree that Kobe is the best ever, you know he is right behind Jordan at Number 2. Ya'll ain't even supporting the possible transition, so that's why I label ya'll haters.
 7 years ago '04        #166
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
 illicitx said:

AMEN....and n*ggas can't make sense of this, even from a factual standpoint
 7 years ago '07        #167
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 illicitx said:
Off tangent? You popped up out of no where like an illegitimate child and spewed out a random Jordan fact....it went a little like this...

"When Jordan was this age, he did X, but when Kobe was this age, he did Y".

Everything else is irrelevant. It's as if somehow you lose compensation from the 401 K Plan of Jordan Stans if you do not somehow throw in the word JORDAN whenever people debate Kobe's achievements.

So don't sit here and throw it off as if you aren't part of the problem as to why this comparison goes on at this day and age....

Kobe fans support Kobe as he continues to re-write history while you Jordan stans want to hold some egotistical outlook like "NAH n*ggaZ WILL NEVER COME CLOSE"

That's the sad part, ya'll don't want to see history re-written. If ya'll don't agree that Kobe is the best ever, you know he is right behind Jordan at Number 2. Ya'll ain't even supporting the possible transition, so that's why I label ya'll haters.
First off n*gga, I came in the thread to reply to the bullsh*t u spat on a previous page with your lil' child like photo's, so before u try to come at me on some bullsh*t, look at yourself first... How am I apart of the problem again? I don't make random Jordan>>>> threads or make Kobe vs. MJ threads. That's Kobe stans, if you don't believe me do a search and see who starts em' *don't worry, I'll wait* It's them every single fu*king time! It's like n*ggaz are more obsessed with Kobe achieving or trying to exceed Jordan status more so than Kobe wants too The sh*t is so sad!... I guess its nice that yall ride for the n*gga the way you do, but just know it makes yall look silly for the most part. You say this n*gga continues to re-write history, how?? What history has he re-written?? What has he done that no one else in the history of the game hasn't? The more I think about it, it sucks that I have to even try to discredit Kobe in these debates cuz I truly think he's a great player, but yall n*ggaz just go overboard with the blasphemy on MJ and the comparison. The sooner Kobe supporters stop with the insecurities they have with MJ, the sooner we can quit talking about this sh*t.

Last edited by deemoney23; 04-30-2011 at 08:19 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #168
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,802 | Props total: 17167 17167
Kobe > MJ

/ thread
 04-30-2011, 08:16 PM         #169
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

fu*k up ur an idiot

mj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ko be

now close thread
 7 years ago '07        #170
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
This thread just shows there more Kobe Haters than MJ Haters

Even tho i think mj is still better than kobe some people just cant stand to give kobe some respect for what he has done
 7 years ago '04        #171
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
i don't think people doubt his skill, its just all that r*pey, bi*chy, not making his team mates better thing
 7 years ago '09        #172
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 8510 8510

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #173
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
OH SHT, that n*gga kobe crying on the podium right now

5 kobe stans k!lled themselves during this post
 05-07-2011, 01:10 AM         #174
starrin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened to kobe ??

05-07-2011, 02:00 AM         #176
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Kobe did tonight was everything short of historic.

He passed to pau when he wasn't even looking LOL
 05-07-2011, 02:21 AM         #177
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sid 6point7 said:
What Kobe did tonight was everything short of historic.

He passed to pau when he wasn't even looking LOL
Yo I'm a Laker fan but...

Pardon me, I had to laugh at that

7 years ago '07        #178
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,441 | Props total: 14831 14831
yea it was historic being blown in the playoffs twice by over 30 and they closing games
 7 years ago '09        #179
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 8510 8510
Kobe made history....Mavs never swept any team in post-season history
 7 years ago '07        #180
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
what the lakers let the mavs do to them in game 4 was historic

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy