What kobe did tonite was nothing short of historic

most viewed right now
 66
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 GrownmanJ said:
Sickening. This dude comes in every Kobe thread and makes sure he gets his 2 pennies in to discredit Kobe. Its crazy everyone says he copied MJ, but the reality is, he took MOST of his game and exceeded it. Early in his career, Kobe definitely TRIED to be like MJ, but as the years went on, he became Kobe Bryant. Since he emulated MJ's game from the beginning, those habits stuck with him. You know how many players say or try to be like MJ and failed?

Thats the thing with Kobe, he didnt fail. He became himself as he got older. Skillwise he is better than MJ, and Phil even said it. MJ had better mental toughness as well as IQ. Kobe's footwork and range is greater than Mike's and most would agree. Even Kobe's arrogance is higher than Jordan's (i.e. the shot selections on the court). The thing is, Kobe can make those shots, but it doesnt mean he should take them at that time. MJ knew which shots were important to take.

I realize most downplay Kobe because another player has challenged MJ's career. As if it can never be anyone greater. Kobe accepted that challenge from day one and said that he will become better than MJ. He is on his way to tying him with rings and has the potential to surpass him. From a media standpoint, the first love is always the best and can never be overtaken. So many will continue to say MJ is the greatest. The same way they say Magic is the greatest laker, but Magic even said himself, that Kobe is the best laker ever. This is why Kobe is great, he truly believes he can be better than MJ, and I dont think anyone in the NBA now would admit that they could be.

We are witnessing greatness and the only argument people can come up with are personal attacks or degrade his personality. Like we will ever meet him in our lifetime (most likely wont). But I digress. I dont know why I just wasted five minutes typing this wall of text when most will continue with irrelevant arguments and posts.


The Guru has spoken...
The only argument people have is attacks on him personally

Ummmmm really?
aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....


jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)


pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....


jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%


once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....


jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%


yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals


jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%


kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%


and another one


Let's break down their game...


scoring - jordan

mid range game - close..prob even

long range - kobe

driving - jordan

rebounding - jordan

passing - jordan

on ball defender - jordan

help defender - jordan

steals - jordan

blocking - jordan

clutch - jordan (have almost same amount of game winners and kobe has way more misses..clutch isn't just buzzer beaters it's puttin the team on ur back in the 4th in clutch situations...not gettin blownout by 37 points in the finals and losing a big lead at home in the finals)


how about their 60 point games?


Jordanís 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses


Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47


how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?


tired of typin..
 7 years ago '07        #142
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
Originally Posted by :
aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....


jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)


pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....


jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%


once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....


jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%


yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals


jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%


kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%


and another one


how about their 60 point games?


Jordanís 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses


Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47


how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?


tired of typin..
Never saw that post! It does smell like some Ether though... DAMN
 7 years ago '06        #143
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 deemoney23 said:
Never saw that post! It does smell like some Ether though... DAMN
Dudes just listen to the media who have CREATED kobe to be in the same league as mj when hes played more years and hasn't accomplished 25% of what mj did....sh*t is disgusting
 7 years ago '10        #144
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 8185 8185
 philly337 said:
The only argument people have is attacks on him personally

Ummmmm really?

aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....


jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)


pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....


jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%


once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....


jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%


yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals


jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%


kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%


and another one


Let's break down their game...


scoring - jordan

mid range game - close..prob even

long range - kobe

driving - jordan

rebounding - jordan

passing - jordan

on ball defender - jordan

help defender - jordan

steals - jordan

blocking - jordan

clutch - jordan (have almost same amount of game winners and kobe has way more misses..clutch isn't just buzzer beaters it's puttin the team on ur back in the 4th in clutch situations...not gettin blownout by 37 points in the finals and losing a big lead at home in the finals)


how about their 60 point games?


Jordanís 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses


Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47


how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?


tired of typin..
If you dont prop this man, you bleed monthly :applause2::applause2::applause2:
 7 years ago '05        #145
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,890 | Props total: 30103 30103
It's gonna b a sad day when he retires
 7 years ago '08        #146
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Reading is fundamental. I never stated in my post that Kobe is the greatest of all time. I noted 2 things that he is better at than Jordan...
 7 years ago '05        #147
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 246 246
 philly337 said:
The only argument people have is attacks on him personally

Ummmmm really?
damn straight ether right there
 04-28-2011, 12:54 PM         #148
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in before 10 pages
 04-28-2011, 01:14 PM         #149
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Phil thinks MJ> Kobe. ALthought Kobe has mature a lot since afro Kobe. He still has some issues just like any other superstar today.
 04-28-2011, 01:25 PM         #150
CubanHitman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you forgot one thing on that stat sheet...81 points close this thead.....MAMBA IS COOKIN!
 04-28-2011, 01:30 PM         #151
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanHitman said:
you forgot one thing on that stat sheet...81 points close this thead.....MAMBA IS COOKIN!
said that earlier....I was like seriously? He already drop 81. Also lol @ MJ saying he woudn't drop 81 if he was on the court.
 04-29-2011, 10:49 AM         #152
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanHitman said:
you forgot one thing on that stat sheet...81 points close this thead.....MAMBA IS COOKIN!
 7 years ago '04        #153
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
Lmao, so 19 points in a Game 5 is historic now??? Yall Kobe stans never cease to amaze
 7 years ago '07        #154
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Youngray22 said:
I think Phil thinks MJ> Kobe. ALthought Kobe has mature a lot since afro Kobe. He still has some issues just like any other superstar today.
do you know phil personally? why do you think that? Especially since he has been on record to say Kobe isn't there yet...if now he is saying that Kobe is just as good then you have to believe he feels that way.
 04-30-2011, 03:41 AM         #155
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
Why is boxing the subject, when we are clearly talking hoops
we already discussed this. use the scroll up on your keyboard
 04-30-2011, 07:31 AM         #156
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deemoney23 said:
This might be one of the worst posts I've ever seen from a Kobe stan You n*ggaz go overboard too much now... I will say this thread is fu*king comedy though I'm glad I get to wake up and get a good laugh in on days like this. But for real... Like I say in all threads like these, no need to bring up stats cuz we all know who MJ is better than and he did it all in just 15 seasons So I'll just say holla at me when Kobe doesn't get out played by a teammate in 4 out 5 of his championships (the tapes don't lie n*ggaz) and he finally gets his own identity and gets tired of stealing another grown mans swag for nearly 15 years (why you n*ggaz think Nike and the media ran with the Black Mamba angle, they got tired of this n*gga doing sub-par MJ impersonations and not having an identity of his own ) As usual, MJ stays winning in retirement...
[pic - click to view]

got'em
 04-30-2011, 11:15 AM         #157
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



IT WAS ALL GOOD JUST A WEEK AGO....BUT GRANDPA JORDAN COULDN'T DO IT ON HIS OWN ANYMORE.


[pic - click to view]



YOU KNOW IT'S BAD THAT YOU CAN'T GET UP WITHOUT GETTING HELP FROM THE MAN THAT IS RE-WRITING HISTORY...

GRANDPA JORDAN JUST HAS TO LET IT GO....


[pic - click to view]

 04-30-2011, 11:16 AM         #158
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE BRYANT HAS BEEN PROVIDING CHARITY WORK THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER BY PROVIDING a.ssISTANCE TO THE ELDERLY IN SITUATIONS WHERE THEY NEED IT THE MOST.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #159
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 Ldogg310 said:
kobe is not jordan

end of story, stop making 20 page threads about this sh*t you fu*kin nerd a.ss nut hangin f*ggots

and im talkin on both sides all you "laker" fans

and all you jordan scrotum scrubbers, half of yall never saw a live jordan game anyway, just buy his overpriced and ugly a.ss "retro" shoes every year and think you're a scholar because you can spew espn and nba.com stats.

jordan did great things in his day and kobe is doing great things now and that's where the similarities end.

jordan was the best SG in his days and kobe is the best SG in this day, jordan is retired stfu.

kobe has had shaq and pau and a laundry list of other GREAT role players horry being #1 imo.

jordan has had pippen who arguably deserved a few of those finals and regular season mvps rodman harper grant and a lot of SOLID role players who hit big shots like paxson and kerr similar to horry.

both had help, neither did it alone, NO ONE does it alone.

now stfu and go cry that your favorite player cant be #1 or is #1 but has competition.
I hate bi*ch n*ggaz like you. State your opinion and keep it the fu*k moving. You talking about you know n*ggaz never been to a game or seen him play... And u know this how?? Cuz you prob weren't old enough to make it to a game or see him play You talking about Finals MVP's for Pip further let's me know u never saw them play back then. If you did, u would know MJ owned the Finals like no other. Not so much for Kobe! You sound like a emotional bi*ch in your whole post... "just buy his overpriced and ugly a.ss "retro" shoes every year and think you're a scholar because you can spew espn and nba.com stats." bi*ch n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #160
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 illicitx said:

[pic - click to view]



IT WAS ALL GOOD JUST A WEEK AGO....BUT GRANDPA JORDAN COULDN'T DO IT ON HIS OWN ANYMORE.


[pic - click to view]



YOU KNOW IT'S BAD THAT YOU CAN'T GET UP WITHOUT GETTING HELP FROM THE MAN THAT IS RE-WRITING HISTORY...

GRANDPA JORDAN JUST HAS TO LET IT GO....


[pic - click to view]

Tell us why you really mad tho?? You're that bi*ch n*gga who runs to these threads and likes to try and post pics trying to be funny I tell you whats funny though. That old man u like to try and clown, well when he was on his old man at the age of 39 with the Wiz, he avg'd 23, 5, & 5. You know that when that swagger jacker u support was only 25 in the 03-04' season, he only had avg's of 24, 5, & 5. Now since u know so much about b-ball there's no need for me to even mention what MJ was doing in the league at 25. Hell, Kobe was almost 15 yrs younger and was doing MJ numbers right before he entered his prime sh*t's pathetic...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy