What kobe did tonite was nothing short of historic

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 money36 said:
This is just like the paul pierce wheel chair incident. They dramatize the situation to make themselves look heroic. Its lame. They are not willis reed or jordan they are phonies. Kobe is the defintion of a jordan stan.
after game 4 and before game 5 what did you hear Kobe say about the injury? As a matter of fact in that same time what pics did u see except a paparazziesque shot they took of him behind a bus on crutches...my question is how is Kobe dramatizing it? Paul pierce actually acted as if he were done and left the court.
 7 years ago '05        #102
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 money36 said:
This is just like the paul pierce wheel chair incident. They dramatize the situation to make themselves look heroic. Its lame. They are not willis reed or jordan they are phonies. Kobe is the defintion of a jordan stan.
you CANT be serious...your trying to tell me that PP getting CARRIED off the court is the equivalent of Kobe playing through an injury and losing? only to play the next game and have an avg. game?

This sh*t dont compare to Paul Pierce'd fu*kin Oscar winning performance for a 'hurt' knee....so i guess this n*gga walkin round with crutches not putting weight on it is nowhere near similar to other athletes nursing injuries. Yall wanna hate kobe...its crazy...but when some1 plays with the 'flu' and explodes, its undeniable... simply amazing
 7 years ago '08        #103
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23298 23298
 astroblack9 said:
It's crazy to see the 'kobe standard'.

This n*gga aint jordan, and for you all those that hate kobe/love jordan...he never will be....he could win 10 rings and youd hold 'MVP' as the standard...it is what it is.

FACT of the matter is...dude is the best pure scorer to see the game...in his prime, dude could make something out of nothing. I seen Kobe come into the league and me n pop dukes used to refer to him as "OC"(outta control) Bryant...

His growth in the game and his standing in 'rank' is undeniable. He aint MJ....hes KOBE BRYANT.

Same way if you talk to an ol' head, MJ aint Dr.J cuz: 'this that n the third'.....fact of the matter is, for this era, for this time....n*ggas grew up watchin kobe, and idolized like they did MJ....its a NEW ERA and MJ fans need to let that sh*t ride out. No1 is any1 else, n thats what creates the hostility...

let this n*gga be him...quit holdin him to the Jordan standard...cuz that sh*ts a MYTH that he did 0 bad....the internet just wasnt as prevalent
listen to this

[video - click to view]

can't argue that sh*t b
 7 years ago '05        #104
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Arson said:
listen to this

can't argue that sh*t b
I dont argue that sh*t at all...dude's on point with it(and comedic genius haha). I am a laker fan...born here, raised here. Ill be the 1st to 'keep it real'...plain n simple..Kobe has a sh*t game, ill say...he plays brilliant, ill say it...but ima be here with the future elden Campbell's, and ill be here after the next 'star'...n*ggas could move to the Bermuda triangle, im still reppin
 7 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
im not even going to get involved in this
 7 years ago '04        #106
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Cambury said:
Have you seen the pictures of his finger???? Wtf is that CGI, you know deep down your impressed. Kobe has played with broken fingers to lead teams to a gold medal and two NBA championships meanwhile Antawn Jamison gets the same injury and is out the year.

[pic - click to view]

I guess he is the GOAT receiver cuz he played damn near his whole career with a fu*ked up finger... The body is the most amazing thing on this planet... Over time adapts to any circumstances... The finger doesnt bother him anymore... Just like Kobe's doesnt bother him anymore...

Its no different then people with no arms being able to use there feet as effective as they can their arms... Over time the body will adapt to anything... Stop using the finger excuse it just shows you idiots lack of education... And hundreds of athletes play with these injuries throughout their career...
 7 years ago '07        #107
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 Cambury said:
while MJ was playing he had haters just like Kobe...Kobe is bigger world wide than Mike is just by luck because of how much bigger the game is, dont understate his popularity. Everyone took pieces of other game not just Mike tho Kobe jacked alot of dudes. I hate when people try to make it like Mike was the inventor.
First off, Kobe's popularity world wide has never been close to seeing MJ's, so please stop I named the only two athlete's ever who are in that class and their not named Kobe Bryant. Your post is misguided and just stanery... Who ever said MJ was the inventor of sh*t? Is that some lil pre-conceived notion that you have in your head? All that was said is Kobe patterned his game after MJ. I don't give a damn how many interviews that n*gga does saying other wise (he's done many) that's what it is, the tape doesn't lie.
 7 years ago '04        #108
dre03 
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
you CANT be serious...your trying to tell me that PP getting CARRIED off the court is the equivalent of Kobe playing through an injury and losing? only to play the next game and have an avg. game?

This sh*t dont compare to Paul Pierce'd fu*kin Oscar winning performance for a 'hurt' knee....so i guess this n*gga walkin round with crutches not putting weight on it is nowhere near similar to other athletes nursing injuries. Yall wanna hate kobe...its crazy...but when some1 plays with the 'flu' and explodes, its undeniable... simply amazing
That was an amazing game without the Flu... He hit the game winning 3 pointer as well... And ended the Bulls 2 game losing skid... This was a basic game by Kobe... Derrick Rose did the same thing the previous game but he actually was the reason his team won...
 7 years ago '04        #109
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
the most love kobe gets is in l.a and china right?
 7 years ago '04        #110
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Quik.......greatness personified
 7 years ago '08        #111
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Amen....
 7 years ago '10        #112
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8102 8102
The idea that playing with a sprained ankle is historic is

and

at the same time
 7 years ago '05        #113
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 legendisdope said:
all haters should k!ll demselves..

tired of hearin 'he copied mjs game' like n*ggas dat play ball aint suppose to do fade a way jump shots and sh*t.. lmfao dats the lamest sh*t i ever heard, no ideas original, noones copyin anyone.
STOP HATIN ON THE GOAT OF oUR ERA..
.....he stuck out his tongue on the dunk though
 04-27-2011, 11:03 AM         #114
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #115
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
This is why Kobe is one of the greatest to do it

he does the same sh*t Ali used to do i nthe ring

nothing was wrong with that n*gga fu*kin ankle, added all types of drama and sh*t to the game..refusin MRI's leavin on crutches

he deserves an award for actin like that sh*t hurt the 1st quarter and not taking any shots

how the fu*k you drive the lane and dunk on n*ggas like that if your ankle is fu*ked up

fu*k outta here

Im a Kobe Fan

im just sayin people underestimate his ability to play off the media...thats why hes great

hes smart as sh*t

nothing is wrong with that n*gga ankle yo lol

he had everybody gassed
 7 years ago '07        #116
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 astroblack9 said:
I mean..i read the novel, but are you trying to tell me that MJ didnt pattern his game after those that came before him?

You really believe that no player in the game today patterned his game after KOBE?!?! its an ERA...not a lifetime...there becomes a standard of "it" in basketball, n right now...kobe is it. MJ WAS it...kobe IS it....if you really are blind to that, idk what to tell you...im not saying KOBE is better by a long shot, im simply saying that he is the guy players say "i wanna surpass that guy..." right now...period
Of course MJ did. He ws highly influenced by Dr. J & David Thompson to name a few. The thing is though, even though u saw flashes of Mike's game that were similar to those who came before him, u didn't see his game mimick another player percisely they way Kobe did with Jordan. I'm not saying Kobe wasn't influenced by anyone but Jordan, I'm saying that his style of play, his game, and his swag are highly influecend by MJ. More so than anyone who's probably ever played. The difference with the two are, Jordan took bits and pieces of those before him and transformed into what became Air Jordan. Kobe said, this guy is the best, so I'm going to emulate his whole persona as much as I can any try to become greater. I just don't think u can try to embody it the way he has and hope people consider you to be better.
 7 years ago '04        #117
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
Conesuir????
 7 years ago '04        #118
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
Dam this sh*t is sooo sad

The n*gga Kobe played very well last night and helped his team win a huge game 5 after RE-SPRAINING an ankle and you n*ggas act like its nothing or he's faking?

C'mon yo just give this man his just when it is due. Hate on him when he fu*ks up thats cool

And Jordan is retired now so let's wait until Kobe is retired as well to do comparisons...
If this n*gga gets 2 or more rings in the future (which I personally don't see happening) all this Kobe/Jordan now will be irrelevant
 7 years ago '07        #119
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 deemoney23 said:
Of course MJ did. He ws highly influenced by Dr. J & David Thompson to name a few. The thing is though, even though u saw flashes of Mike's game that were similar to those who came before him, u didn't see his game mimick another player percisely they way Kobe did with Jordan. I'm not saying Kobe wasn't influenced by anyone but Jordan, I'm saying that his style of play, his game, and his swag are highly influecend by MJ. More so than anyone who's probably ever played. The difference with the two are, Jordan took bits and pieces of those before him and transformed into what became Air Jordan. Kobe said, this guy is the best, so I'm going to emulate his whole persona as much as I can any try to become greater. I just don't think u can try to embody it the way he has and hope people consider you to be better.
im sorry but if Michael was perfection at the position why wouldn't he emulate his game, he had no choice. I see alot of ways where Kobe has carved his own niche that players will emulate when his career is over. For example because of Kobe players will be work on there pull up game or they will work on their footwork.
 7 years ago '04        #120
dre03 
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
First off, Kobe's popularity world wide has never been close to seeing MJ's, so please stop I named the only two athlete's ever who are in that class and their not named Kobe Bryant. Your post is misguided and just stanery... Who ever said MJ was the inventor of sh*t? Is that some lil pre-conceived notion that you have in your head? All that was said is Kobe patterned his game after MJ. I don't give a damn how many interviews that n*gga does saying other wise (he's done many) that's what it is, the tape doesn't lie.
EXACTLY!!!!

This is the main thing that made me not like Kobe... His fu*king arrogance... Believe it or not i actually was a Kobe fan at one point... But it was one damn interview where this n*gga implicitly said he tried to pattern his game after his idol growing up Magic Johnson... I quickly said GTFOH... This dude had the audacity to sit here and feed the public this bullsh*t...

No fu*king way he tried to pattern his game after Magic...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy