What kobe did tonite was nothing short of historic

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2011, 07:47 AM         #81
CoolGrey11s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thabigo said:
... sticking out its tongue :lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-27-2011, 07:54 AM         #82
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 assanlb said:
So now you're upgrading it to a broken ankle just to make it more impressive
You're comparing Kobe's 19 point performance against a sorry a.ss NO team in the first round to Jordan's 38 point (32 in the second half) game 5 in the finals? Nice way to downgrade Jordan's illness and upgrade Kobe's. If that's not d!ckriding, I dont know what is
just had to come back in for this..
 7 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
does Kobe notice his MJ d!ckriding or is he completely oblivious when he does it like Kobe stans?

Last edited by Arson; 04-27-2011 at 07:59 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #84
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 gordonshumway said:
kobe is and always did fake injuries... his little finger is broken every other day,but he can still shoot.Now its his ankle?? see the f*g pattern he has created? Every year the come and this frail n*gga complains about injuries but can still play...we dont believe you! What place did the hornets finish in? Ahh sh*t lakers about to fail...
Have you seen the pictures of his finger???? Wtf is that CGI, you know deep down your impressed. Kobe has played with broken fingers to lead teams to a gold medal and two NBA championships meanwhile Antawn Jamison gets the same injury and is out the year.
 04-27-2011, 08:04 AM         #85
gordonshumway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ righttt.. sure. You sure kobe aint faking that sh*t.EVERY YEAR!!! Nah he making sh*t up..
 7 years ago '05        #86
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
It's crazy to see the 'kobe standard'.

This n*gga aint jordan, and for you all those that hate kobe/love jordan...he never will be....he could win 10 rings and youd hold 'MVP' as the standard...it is what it is.

FACT of the matter is...dude is the best pure scorer to see the game...in his prime, dude could make something out of nothing. I seen Kobe come into the league and me n pop dukes used to refer to him as "OC"(outta control) Bryant...

His growth in the game and his standing in 'rank' is undeniable. He aint MJ....hes KOBE BRYANT.

Same way if you talk to an ol' head, MJ aint Dr.J cuz: 'this that n the third'.....fact of the matter is, for this era, for this time....n*ggas grew up watchin kobe, and idolized like they did MJ....its a NEW ERA and MJ fans need to let that sh*t ride out. No1 is any1 else, n thats what creates the hostility...

let this n*gga be him...quit holdin him to the Jordan standard...cuz that sh*ts a MYTH that he did 0 bad....the internet just wasnt as prevalent

Last edited by astroblack9; 04-27-2011 at 08:08 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #87
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5482 5482
everytime n*ggas pray for kobe's downfall....his greatness prevails time and time again :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 gordonshumway said:
^^^^ righttt.. sure. You sure kobe aint faking that sh*t.EVERY YEAR!!! Nah he making sh*t up..
so you dont believe kobe's finger was broke as well???? Wow this is gettin outta hand, maybe his legend is so crazy right now people are in disbelief. Watching Kobe is like being unplugged from the Matrix...how can a man play with a broken index and pinky on his shooting hand and play at the highest level while another pro athlete gets the same injury just to his pinky on his offhand and is out the rest of the season.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5482 5482
 astroblack9 said:

This n*gga aint jordan, and for you all those that hate kobe/love jordan...he never will be....he could win 10 rings and youd hold 'MVP' as the standard...it is what it is.

FACT of the matter is...dude is the best pure scorer to see the game...in his prime, dude could make something out of nothing. I seen Kobe come into the league and me n pop dukes used to refer to him as "OC"(outta control) Bryant...

His growth in the game and his standing in 'rank' is undeniable. He aint MJ....hes KOBE BRYANT.

Same way if you talk to an ol' head, MJ aint Dr.J cuz 'this that n the third'.....fact of the matter is, for this era, for this time....n*ggas grew up watchin kobe, and idolized like they did MJ....its a NEW ERA and MJ fans need to let that sh*t ride out. No1 is any1 else, n thats what creates the hostility...

let this n*gga be him...quit holdin him to the Jordan standard...cuz that sh*ts a MYTH that he did 0 bad....the internet just wasnt as prevalent
uuhhhmmm...you talk as if kobe didn't play in the nba during "jordan's era". please let's stop the bullsh*t and call it spade for spade....kobe is this era's greatest player. and if someone wish to debate kobe as the all-time great, then it's legit due to his achievements
 7 years ago '07        #90
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 JOE PESCI said:
at this lame sh*t obviously u didnt see mj play i saw him come into the league u dumb fu*k why do u think i make these threads. yall n*ggas living off campfire tales about the legend micheal jordan that walked the ancient indian burial grounds and drunk firewater. i actually saw this n*gga play and kobe is better in every aspect except palming the ball and media and ref favoritism
This might be one of the worst posts I've ever seen from a Kobe stan You n*ggaz go overboard too much now... I will say this thread is fu*king comedy though I'm glad I get to wake up and get a good laugh in on days like this. But for real... Like I say in all threads like these, no need to bring up stats cuz we all know who MJ is better than and he did it all in just 15 seasons So I'll just say holla at me when Kobe doesn't get out played by a teammate in 4 out 5 of his championships (the tapes don't lie n*ggaz) and he finally gets his own identity and gets tired of stealing another grown mans swag for nearly 15 years (why you n*ggaz think Nike and the media ran with the Black Mamba angle, they got tired of this n*gga doing sub-par MJ impersonations and not having an identity of his own ) As usual, MJ stays winning in retirement...
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #91
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Young Professa said:
uuhhhmmm...you talk as if kobe didn't play in the nba during "jordan's era". please let's stop the bullsh*t and call it spade for spade....kobe is this era's greatest player. and if someone wish to debate kobe as the all-time great, then it's legit due to his achievements
n*gga did you read my post?

i agree, kobe is GOAT of this era, period. MJ has become the standard, cuz he did things and revolutionized the game like no1 before(except DR. J.-read previous post)

If you have looked into the history of the NBA theres that '1' player that gets "shafted" as bein the heir. Dr.J did it to MJ, and MJ did it to Kobe, and Kobe will do it to....

my point is, let that n*gga be HIM. fu*k Jordan. fu*k living up to/surpassing a standard, cuz no matter what; they wont. So instead of comparing him to many's fav. player...lets build his legacy as one of the greats.

Same sh*t i feel when they start labeling role players as being role players for the great. LET THAT MAN, BE THAT MAN. Korver aint Kerr....PAU/BYNUM aint KAREEM...just let it be what it was, and is what it is
 7 years ago '06        #92
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Young Professa said:
Kobe an all time great but greatest of this era is easily debatable and hes prob not. They just voted player of the decade and of course kobe won because of fan voting but majority of sports analysts said it was shaq or duncan. Shaq and duncan were clearly the top through the first half of 2000's and lebron been the best past 3 seasons (can debate longer). Only years u can say kobe was the top he was missing playoffs and getting knocked out of the first round

Bottom line is shaq is prob the man of this era....he was easily the man up until 05 and lebron era started 08 at the latest...so kobe got 2-3 years as top dog (and was getting first round exits). Now of course the media will crown him the eras man but shaq ran the league from 98 to 05
 7 years ago '05        #93
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
This dude wasn't hurt, he was pretending, he will forever try to live up to the legend of MJ. He pretends to be hurt, "O my neck, O my ankle" two tomahawk dunks later everyone wants to act like he's a hero and he did it on a broken ankle.O wait he only scored 19 points, but everyone forgets the supporting cast got the Lakers this win. The reason he takes less shots and scores less is when the supporting cast is ballin' but he gets all the credit.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-27-2011 at 08:42 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #94
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 astroblack9 said:

Same way if you talk to an ol' head, MJ aint Dr.J cuz: 'this that n the third'.....fact of the matter is, for this era, for this time....n*ggas grew up watchin kobe, and idolized like they did MJ....its a NEW ERA and MJ fans need to let that sh*t ride out. No1 is any1 else, n thats what creates the hostility...

First off, dude wasn't the best pure scorer ever. I would say though, he might be the best offensive player when he hit his zone like he used to from 04-06'... Now are u sure he's Kobe Bryant though? Cuz dudes had an identity crisis for most of his career and sometimes I'm not sure if he knows who he is? ... Then u say he is idolized the same way that MJ was... There's only two other athlete's in the history of sports that u can even mention when it comes to this... Baseball enthusiast and older white people who swear by Babe Ruth & Muhammad Ali. That's it. No other athlete is even close to those three as far as following and being idol's of a generation, so u can stop right there... And in case u didn't know, Jordan is the standard and thats why the debate is fueled by the media and fans. It also doesn't help that dude took his swag and patterned his game after him as well. If the n*gga didn't want to be compared or held up to MJ standards, he shouldn't have took on that burden when he started his career... And just so u know, I'll be the first one to tell you MJ wasn't perfect. He went through his selfish phase's, not trusting teammates, being a bad teammate, bad games, etc... But with that, he still found a way to be recognized by many as the greatest to ever play.
 7 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
First off, dude wasn't the best pure scorer ever. I would say though, he might be the best offensive player when he hit his zone like he used to from 04-06'... Now are u sure he's Kobe Bryant though? Cuz dudes had an identity crisis for most of his career and sometimes I'm not sure if he knows who he is? ... Then u say he is idolized the same way that MJ was... There's only two other athlete's in the history of sports that u can even mention when it comes to this... Baseball enthusiast and older white people who swear by Babe Ruth & Muhammad Ali. That's it. No other athlete is even close to those three as far as following and being idol's of a generation, so u can stop right there... And in case u didn't know, Jordan is the standard and thats why the debate is fueled by the media and fans. It also doesn't help that dude took his swag and patterned his game after him as well. If the n*gga didn't want to be compared or held up to MJ standards, he shouldn't have took on that burden when he started his career... And just so u know, I'll be the first one to tell you MJ wasn't perfect. He went through his selfish phase's, not trusting teammates, being a bad teammate, bad games, etc... But with that, he still found a way to be by many as the greatest to ever play.
while MJ was playing he had haters just like Kobe...Kobe is bigger world wide than Mike is just by luck because of how much bigger the game is, dont understate his popularity. Everyone took pieces of other game not just Mike tho Kobe jacked alot of dudes. I hate when people try to make it like Mike was the inventor.
 7 years ago '10        #96
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
 Cambury said:
while MJ was playing he had haters just like Kobe...Kobe is bigger world wide than Mike is just by luck because of how much bigger the game is, dont understate his popularity. Everyone took pieces of other game not just Mike tho Kobe jacked alot of dudes. I hate when people try to make it like Mike was the inventor.
Cambury

You dont say anything that ever makes sense, Muhammad Ali is the most popular athlete of all time, Michael Jordan is 2nd......

Mike Jordan selling sneakers and he dont even play ball, Michael Jordan sells underwear and he's a freaking owner. Michael Jordan is the Greatest Player of all time and he doesnt even have the most championships. Stop the foolishness. Michael Jordan is bigger in china now than kobe will ever be
 04-27-2011, 09:04 AM         #97
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Double the points, double the talent

/thread
STARTERS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
Kobe Bryant, SG 29 8-13 0-1 3-4 1 1 2 4 1 0 3 3 +9 19

Starters MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
Michael Jordan 44 13 27 .481 2 5 .400 10 12 .833 2 5 7 5 3 1 3 3 38
 7 years ago '05        #98
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
First off, dude wasn't the best pure scorer ever. I would say though, he might be the best offensive player when he hit his zone like he used to from 04-06'... Now are u sure he's Kobe Bryant though? Cuz dudes had an identity crisis for most of his career and sometimes I'm not sure if he knows who he is? ... Then u say he is idolized the same way that MJ was... There's only two other athlete's in the history of sports that u can even mention when it comes to this... Baseball enthusiast and older white people who swear by Babe Ruth & Muhammad Ali. That's it. No other athlete is even close to those three as far as following and being idol's of a generation, so u can stop right there... And in case u didn't know, Jordan is the standard and thats why the debate is fueled by the media and fans. It also doesn't help that dude took his swag and patterned his game after him as well. If the n*gga didn't want to be compared or held up to MJ standards, he shouldn't have took on that burden when he started his career... And just so u know, I'll be the first one to tell you MJ wasn't perfect. He went through his selfish phase's, not trusting teammates, being a bad teammate, bad games, etc... But with that, he still found a way to be recognized by many as the greatest to ever play.

I mean..i read the novel, but are you trying to tell me that MJ didnt pattern his game after those that came before him?

You really believe that no player in the game today patterned his game after KOBE?!?! its an ERA...not a lifetime...there becomes a standard of "it" in basketball, n right now...kobe is it. MJ WAS it...kobe IS it....if you really are blind to that, idk what to tell you...im not saying KOBE is better by a long shot, im simply saying that he is the guy players say "i wanna surpass that guy..." right now...period
 7 years ago '09        #99
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Yea Kobe is God mixed with Jesus dropped 20 points with 7 fingers no thumb or index finger on his right hand and a broke ankle. Boss sh*t and they said he was sick last night to.
 7 years ago '04        #100
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
This is just like the paul pierce wheel chair incident. They dramatize the situation to make themselves look heroic. Its lame. They are not willis reed or jordan they are phonies. Kobe is the defintion of a jordan stan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy