PSN Update: CC/Personal information has indeed been taken, PSN expected to be back up within a week

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2011, 07:04 PM         #81
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
Apparently live was down for 17 days before so.....
Wishful thinking are u
 7 years ago '04        #82
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 mann187 said:
everybody who likes realistic shooter games

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23355 23355

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #84
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #85
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3655 3655
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #86
HeavyInTheGame 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
how long was live down around the time halo reach came out
 7 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

I swear man, Sony has just caught a L after L since the whole jailbreak mess. I'm about to just get rid of this 60 and keep my jailbroken 80 for Piracy and Blu Ray purposes and grab another 360 slim and call it a fu*king day.
 7 years ago '05        #88
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 mann187 said:
 7 years ago '06        #89
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
they roastin

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Arson said:

el presador weighs in
This dude went ham and he's 100% right. What kind of fu*king business it that? "Fanboys, you can't argue this." I gotta see what's good with their stock now. Can't be good.
 7 years ago '05        #91
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10790 10790

[pic - click to view]

04-26-2011, 07:20 PM         #92
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
I swear man, Sony has just caught a L after L since the whole jailbreak mess. I'm about to just get rid of this 60 and keep my jailbroken 80 for Piracy and Blu Ray purposes and grab another 360 slim and call it a fu*king day.
bout to reformat my ps3 and keep it for ripped blurays bout to hop where the grass is the green but damn they dont got uncharteddddd
 04-26-2011, 07:20 PM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mann187 said:
that game doodoo
 7 years ago '08        #94
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23355 23355
6 months ago PS3 was how you did console security right...
 7 years ago '06        #95
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 kuruption said:
You wont be able to play the new games on the 3.55 though
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
You wont be able to play the new games on the 3.55 though
Then I will do what Iron Maiden said and only buy used exclusives. Either way there will be no reason to have two anymore if the majority of the sh*t I cop is going to be on the 360. The jailbreak sh*t is getting tired anyway. Sony won't get another cent from me. This sh*t is foul in the worst way.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-26-2011 at 07:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #97
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
 kuruption said:
Then I will do what Iron Maiden said and only buy used. Sony won't get another cent from me. This sh*t is foul in the worst way.
True that I got a sh*t load of ps3 games I bought new and after this I'm through with buying anything new from them! sh*t i might go back to the 360 and dealing with them three lights all over again! Sony is so fu*ked now! This sucks.
 7 years ago '06        #98
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 1253 1253
fu*k sony I canceled my credit card and a new one is coming in the mail probably gona cop a xbox now.
 04-26-2011, 08:21 PM         #99
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Then I will do what Iron Maiden said and only buy used exclusives. Either way there will be no reason to have two anymore if the majority of the sh*t I cop is going to be on the 360. The jailbreak sh*t is getting tired anyway. Sony won't get another cent from me. This sh*t is foul in the worst way.
You cannot play 3.60+ games even if you buy them. Until the keys are released for 3.60 or the bootloader keys, there is no way to play those games. You would have to update and lose your jailbreak.

This whole mess is Sony's fault. Their security is a complete failure. Everybody wants to talk about how long it took to take apart the security. Look at the system now. As soon as people starting looking into the system, they found failure after failure. Sony should have stopped being arrogant and hired these hackers a long time ago. Mathieulh has been talking for weeks about how PSN is full of security flaws and overall a complete failure security wise. What did Sony do??? Allow your credit card information to be stolen. They did not even mention that fact on day one. They waited days before releasing that information. Sony does not give a f*ck about you. I said a while ago back with all the lawsuits that I am no longer buying a Sony product. Anybody who still supports Sony on here is either blind or a fool.

Ask yourself why Sony waited so long to release the information about the stolen credit cards? All they care about is themselves that is why. They could care less about their customers, even when it comes down to your personal information.
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 xeduran said:
You cannot play 3.60+ games even if you buy them. Until the keys are released for 3.60 or the bootloader keys, there is no way to play those games. You would have to update and lose your jailbreak.

This whole mess is Sony's fault. Their security is a complete failure. Everybody wants to talk about how long it took to take apart the security. Look at the system now. As soon as people starting looking into the system, they found failure after failure. Sony should have stopped being arrogant and hired these hackers a long time ago. Mathieulh has been talking for weeks about how PSN is full of security flaws and overall a complete failure security wise. What did Sony do??? Allow your credit card information to be stolen. They did not even mention that fact on day one. They waited days before releasing that information. Sony does not give a f*ck about you. I said a while ago back with all the lawsuits that I am no longer buying a Sony product. Anybody who still supports Sony on here is either blind or a fool.

Ask yourself why Sony waited so long to release the information about the stolen credit cards? All they care about is themselves that is why. They could care less about their customers, even when it comes down to your personal information.
I am aware and I honestly don't care about the jailbreak that this point. There's has not been one game that I've downloaded and even played close to completion and half the games I ended up buying anyway because of online. I will keep one PS3, but I will never by a new game, new Blu Ray movie or a PSN title again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy