Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2011, 03:05 AM         #141
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remind me of lil kim song
"Someone murdered, nobody seen, nobody heard it
Just another funeral service"
 7 years ago '04        #142
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
the k!ller must of heard the dudes voice when he was on his phone and looked at him before pulling the trigger, and it was broad daylight, I dont think it was mistaken identity.
 7 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Where did i say ny wasn't dangerous?? Muthafu*kas need to learn reading comprehension i swear. All i said was going by statistics nowhere in ny is considered the most dangerous city in the u.s. And homeboy on here tryina take pride.. and talkin wild wreckless about this man that just lost his life. Then on top of it wanna act like it's just in ny sh*t go down like that.

For example and not to make this a "my city vs. your city" debate cause truthfully the sh*t is corny to me.. but since yall tryina act like it's some third world country warzone.. you can compare these 2 links to understand my point.

-
"This city is safer than 33% of the cities in the US"

-
"This city is safer than 5% of the cities in the US"

And there's over 3 times as many people in bk alone than there is in bmore.

So like i said... it might seem that crazy cause you out there.. but tryina take pride in some ignorant sh*t like that when really aint even that serious is the type of sh*t only a clown would do.
stats dont really explain nyc well.what makes nyc diff from otha cities is that tha violence aint just confined to tha hood.sh*t happens any and everywhere,day or night.this ny is safe sh*t comes from tha fact that its calmed down alot from tha extreme 80's and 90's when tha city was averagin about 2000 bodies a year.
 7 years ago '10        #144
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
rip to the man.. i was kinda shocked at the by standers just watching then again i dont live in that kind of environment so i wouldnt know what to do in that situation.. at least they called 911. it seems like this type of stuff happens on the daily there.. by the way they just sorta crowded and watched.. RIP. cole world
 04-30-2011, 10:09 PM         #145
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... What is this fu*king world coming to... God dammit man.
 7 years ago '07        #146
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Dopedog said:
Im not saying they did'nt call 911 or anything. Im saying they didn't do ANYTHING to help him, not even puttin something on his wounds to stop the bleeding.. They are just standing there
 WordisBond said:
How do you not at least try to help that man?

Dude is laying there dying and people are just watching...At least try to comfort him as he passes..

That has to be a cold feelin''. Dying alone with noone to help... R.I.P
First off RIP to dude....but the two of you sound fooley....u ever stood next to a body after someone puts two in it....son you go into a state of shock it could be the 1st or 20th time....the best thing to do is tell dude not to move....and if you press on a gunshot wound depending on where it is you could hurt the dude even more

Edit: Sad to say it but this is ny in the summer time....From Gun Hill to East Harlem to Flatbush to jamaica ave....and don't get it twisted sh*t pop off in the city too it just not as frequent as the more residential boroughs

Last edited by KnicksLost; 04-30-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #147
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6241 6241
Any one notice how homeboy walked in between them..heard the gunshots and didnt run or nuthin??? He kept it walkin
 7 years ago '07        #148
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
what the fu*k is wrong with those people...they just fu*kin stand there no help?? thats fu*ked up standing round...makes me sick
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago