Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,703 | Props total: 23201 23201
that's in brooklyn,Ny nobody knows how to give first aid nor gives a fu*k about the next person. the sh*t happens everyday. on to the next murder.

r.i.p dude tho
 7 years ago '05        #122
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 AI34Life said:

@0:40

but RIP tho. just had to post that
 7 years ago '05        #123
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 r.burgundy said:
sh*t like your screen name is why our people do these things
 7 years ago '05        #124
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 daffy_1 said:
If you "tried" to help that guy out.... and you have no knowledge you could end up hurting him more... you really expect a stranger to throw a random guy in the back of his car and rush him to the hospital

Nah man this ain't hollywood this is real life
i would've atleast turned the n*gga over..... he was shot in the front of his body, turnin em' on his back would atleast lower the blood loss ...i'm not a doctor but that seems logical
 7 years ago '10        #125
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 r.burgundy said:
what grade school u went to lol?
doin tha wrong thing is actually alot worse than doin nuthin
You're kidding right? It's not rocket science to take a clean item and hold it to an entry or exit wound. This is learned in health class.......

You're not moving the individual, you're simplying trying to decrease the amount of blood that is leaving the body. C'mon

Funeral James said:
that really depends on which city and school you go to, some schools still don't have drivers ed
I want to hope that all schools offer health class
 7 years ago '05        #126
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Adwerdz said:
But people are desensitized to the sounds of gunshots in ny as long as you don't feel nothing then you good and you keep it moving. Nobody gives a fu*k, they worried about they own survival rather then risk it for another. I love NY
if that was yah nephew or yah son getting shot the fukk up ur views would change.... n*ggas k!ll me when they take pride in their city's murder rate
 7 years ago '10        #127
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 chi town hustla said:
supposedly wtf would somebody lie bout dat 4 dat sh*t would bring bad karma like a muthafuca

it didnt bother me nobody helped really didnt expect anybody 2 dats wut 911 is 4 n dem muthafucas r a joke

i look at life like if it is ur time 2 go ur goin 2 die no matter who help u if ur goin 2 live ur goin 2 live no matter who help u dat sh*t aint n a man control
No offense but I can barely understand your response..

Since your story is legit, I will apologize for the criticism. But lets see it like this, if you have a life threatening situation (example: shot in the head), you can not always call 911 yourself. Therefore, a bystander (if available) would need to get you some help. It's naive to think that everyone will help in those situations, but my issue is, if it happened around me, I'd give my a.ssistance (its happened before and I'd do it again).

As for your last response, whether its your time as you say, it can depend on getting help or lay there in your own pool of blood while people snap pictures of you or text their friends about what happened.
 7 years ago '10        #128
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Dopedog said:
The bystanders are just as much at fault, as the shooter IMO. They see him moving, but they just stand there looking on like it's nothing some people..
Unless you're a trained professional you shouldn't move some1 in that condition. They all did the right thing.
 04-27-2011, 02:57 PM         #129
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL@ you tryina act like a man losin his life is cool.. then goin act like it's just happenin in ny. This sh*t happens EVERYWHERE tough guy.

You the definition of a fu*kin clown

And NOWHERE in ny is even ranked on any of the most dangerous city lists.. so you can save all that wild wild west sh*t you tryin to portray it as..
props..I cant believe half the replies man..dude lost his life..unless he did something outrageous then I cant see why anyone needs to die this way...NO ONE in NY helps..my grandmother tripped on a curb and fell down..crowded a.ss walkway and not one person stopped..just stepped over her until I realized granny was down...had to backtrack to get her a.ss up.
 7 years ago '05        #130
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL@ you tryina act like a man losin his life is cool.. then goin act like it's just happenin in ny. This sh*t happens EVERYWHERE tough guy.

You the definition of a fu*kin clown

And NOWHERE in ny is even ranked on any of the most dangerous city lists.. so you can save all that wild wild west sh*t you tryin to portray it as..
ummm youre wrong ny is dangerous , bk is the most of em all. i dare you to go to east ny brooklyn, this stype o sh*t is regular in brooklyn my man. someone would get shot, but the 1st thing on everyones mind is "i dont want to even be a part of what just happened" so they just move on, as sad as it sounds. last week my homeboy's little brother (16) got gunned down in the bronx randomly ust like this. then later that week two dudes in broad day light were shot
 04-27-2011, 04:03 PM         #131
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
I read it and you still sounded ridiculous so what point are you exactly trying to make? Your response was something along the lines of what is common knowledge may not be that of someone else. A human being with atleast half of a brain knows to put pressure on a wound to stop bleeding. You learn this in grade school. Cmon, you are making yourself look foolish.

As for your second sentence and the attempt to enter humor into it was a flop in itself..
But to get back on point, it was amazing to see everyone standing around not doing a thing while this dude is about to meet his maker.
so all human beings all over the world was taught in grade school to apply pressure to a wound? you REALLY THINK THIS? and you call what I said ridiculous........so you really believe that what's common to ONE MAN IS COMMON TO THE NEXT MAN?.........

wow
 04-27-2011, 04:08 PM         #132
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
Applying pressure to a wound isn't as simple as it sounds. Flesh-and-bone only wounds and wounds to appendages are more straight forward in applying pressure to, wounds to the torso however are tricky. Applying pressure to a wounded stomach could do more harm as it could pump out the victims bile into his or her blood stream and poison them. People applying pressure to wounds also risk infecting the victim from their own bacteria as well as being infected from the victim themselves. Bystanders can be sued if it is proven that they caused more harm than good when attempting to "help" an injured person and they are knowingly unqualified.
oh but the sh*t I was telling these BX know it all's was bullsh*t I guess, I guess tommy didn't know what the fu*k he was talking about.....hmmmm....
 7 years ago '04        #133
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
damn. sad way to go out. r.i.p. to him.
 7 years ago '08        #134
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
REAL n*gga sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #135
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
DAMN... the most fu*ked up part about this video is that its on the web... for every1 in the world watchin this kid die
 7 years ago '05        #136
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
n*gga's last name is Winn......
 7 years ago '05        #137
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Can't believe these people did nothing to help the dude out but fu*king stand around like the pathetic bums that they are. But that might be the military in me talking I'm sure if I was a civilian I'd would stand there looking like a bum too.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 04-27-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #138
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
NY people not even doing sh*t...

grimey a.ss people.
 7 years ago '05        #139
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Where did i say ny wasn't dangerous?? Muthafu*kas need to learn reading comprehension i swear. All i said was going by statistics nowhere in ny is considered the most dangerous city in the u.s. And homeboy on here tryina take pride.. and talkin wild wreckless about this man that just lost his life. Then on top of it wanna act like it's just in ny sh*t go down like that.

For example and not to make this a "my city vs. your city" debate cause truthfully the sh*t is corny to me.. but since yall tryina act like it's some third world country warzone.. you can compare these 2 links to understand my point.

-
"This city is safer than 33% of the cities in the US"

-
"This city is safer than 5% of the cities in the US"

And there's over 3 times as many people in bk alone than there is in bmore.

So like i said... it might seem that crazy cause you out there.. but tryina take pride in some ignorant sh*t like that when really aint even that serious is the type of sh*t only a clown would do.

this n*gga is going by statistics when a person actually from there is trying to tell you what he sees, smh stop it.
 04-28-2011, 03:02 AM         #140
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn no went over to talk to dude. You can tell they see this sh*t all the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy