Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
.... Flatbush is no joke..sh*t is more than what n*ggas hear in a rap song.
 7 years ago '10        #102
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 bibbyboi said:
It couldn't have ended any worse than it did. With that said every doctor will tell you to apply pressure...the reward is worth the risk in this case....
No one on the scene knew the severity of his wounds and they definitely couldn't have predicted he would have died. Hindsight is 20/20

bibbyboi said:
You can only get sued if you do something that the average person would agree was going too far...no average person would say applying pressure is going too far...
This is sue happy America son, wake up. What is considered "going to far" will be left up to a jury via the interpretation of a lawyer. If you don't have the credentials to fix people you shouldn't try...according to law. What if a bullet penetrated this guy's spine and a civilian trying to "apply pressure" accidentally rolled him into a position that severed his cords, permanently paralyzing him. He would be f*cked.

Unless its family I will hesitate.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 04-27-2011 at 07:11 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #103
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Ednyce said:
you must live in disney world.
lol I know I'm sittin here smh @ dudes sayin stuff like that

I don't expect people to do much for me if I get popped. they'd prolly record it
 7 years ago '04        #104
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 FrankAndBeans said:
No one on the scene knew the severity of his wounds and they definitely couldn't have predicted he would have died. Hindsight is 20/20
Are you kidding me?? SMH...ignorance is bliss i guess...

FrankAndBeans said:
This is sue happy America son, wake up. What is considered "going to far" will be left up to a jury via the interpretation of a lawyer. If you don't have the credentials to fix people you shouldn't try...according to law. What if a bullet penetrated this guy's spine and a civilian trying to "apply pressure" accidentally rolled him into a position that severed his cords, permanently paralyzing him. He would be f*cked.

Unless its family I will hesitate.
I had wrote a long response to this but said fu*k it...Long story short, you would not be found guilty for trying to stop the bleeding on a gunshot wound victim...the average human can a.ssume his life was in imminent danger...
 7 years ago '08        #105
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 fkucdaw0rld said:
RIP to the dude, but seriously now...how many of these are actually 'mistaken identities' like the dude in the video was saying? if u got beef wit a n*gga to the point where u gona run up on him in broad daylight on the middle of a block, then im sure u know what the n*gga looks like well enough to be sure its him wen u hit him...its like how everyone makes fun of the whole 'he fit the description' type sh*t pigs be doing wit n*ggas, talkin bout how 'o they're racist cuz they're saying we all look alike'...but then some street beef sh*t gets taken to this level and its easily brushed off as a simple case of mistaken identity? c'mon son...its hard to believe that he didnt just have it coming to him for some sh*t he did....
nah some n*ggas is idiots. Guy I went to school with got shot and k!lled because the k!ller thought he was his brother.
 04-27-2011, 07:48 AM         #106
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man thats crazy
 7 years ago '10        #107
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92

Man that all i can do to this. No offence to my nation but over here in the Bahamas its worst......
 7 years ago '07        #108
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
that was no mistaken identity murder. that was a fu*king set up/hit. if you noticed, the k!ller was hanging around the spot for a minute leaning on the truck. he probably had his boy call the victim on the phone to lure him outside. i repeat this was no mistaken identity.

even the first guy that walks by and looks the victim in the eye is an accomplice. notice how after the k!ller shoots the victim, the first guy looks back and walks away as if nothing happened. dude didn't even try to help the victim. they were both in on it.

and unfortunately for the posters saying the bystanders should have done more to help... wtf? wtf could they have done besides call 911?.... this ain't the fu*king movies where there's a standby doctor on the scene.

but bottom line is this was a hit.
 7 years ago '10        #109
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
the gun man drop something
 7 years ago '10        #110
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
That Bizzy Bone sh*t was the most Epic sh*t ive seen in a good while
 7 years ago '07        #111
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55941 55941
why do our ppl have to do things like this.... in broad daylight.......
 7 years ago '09        #112
BlaQ187 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 10 10
Flatbush is no joke in the first month i lived out there I saw some dude who got popped on my block in broad daylight around 330 in the afternoon. sh*t was crazy blood everywhere
 04-27-2011, 09:10 AM         #113
Weggie Kush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
the gun man drop something
nah that sh*t was already on the ground, gunman just kicked it away
 7 years ago '04        #114
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,703 | Props total: 23201 23201
fake thugs no love, you get the slug cb4 gusto

that's what out of town n*ggas get for trynna stunt and act like sh*t is sweet and not analyzing their surroundings and thinking he can't get touched.

sh*t like that happens everyday in ny, so i doubt the n*gga walking by had anything to do with it. As u can see when he walks by he looks in his face like "who is this lil n*gga talking on the phone", dude probably was talking loud and greasy acting hard. The dumb a.ss n*gga didn't even know he was getting sized up.

But people are desensitized to the sounds of gunshots in ny as long as you don't feel nothing then you good and you keep it moving. Nobody gives a fu*k, they worried about they own survival rather then risk it for another. I love NY

Last edited by Adwerdz; 04-27-2011 at 10:05 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #115
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 WalmartRollback said:
You learn to hold pressure to wounds in grade school... Cmon, you're making excuses now.

So when you cut your finger, what do you do? Let the blood run or do you ...... (wait for it) PUT PRESSURE TO IT?

Well if you weren't helped when you were supposedly shot in the head, then I feel bad for you.. There are good people everywhere..
that really depends on which city and school you go to, some schools still don't have drivers ed
 7 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 bibbyboi said:
2 things that i would like to point out...
1. It couldn't have ended any worse than it did. With that said every doctor will tell you to apply pressure...the reward is worth the risk in this case....

2. You can only get sued if you do something that the average person would agree was going too far...no average person would say applying pressure is going too far...now if you tried to surgically remove the bullets and sew up the bleeding, that's a different story...

Really? Because he died when they did nothing...i don't think applying pressure could have made him any deader...
dude was dead regardless of if some1 applied pressure.he didnt bleed to death.
and like some1 said earlier,u dont just apply pressure to a torso wound.when a victim is hit by a car,paramdeics say all tha time,dont move tha victim,because u neva know tha extent of tha injury
 7 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Avon_Barksdale said:
why do our ppl have to do things like this.... in broad daylight.......
sh*t like your screen name is why our people do these things
 7 years ago '05        #118
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,109 | Props total: 19768 19768
 WalmartRollback said:
You learn to hold pressure to wounds in grade school... Cmon, you're making excuses now.

So when you cut your finger, what do you do? Let the blood run or do you ...... (wait for it) PUT PRESSURE TO IT?

Well if you weren't helped when you were supposedly shot in the head, then I feel bad for you.. There are good people everywhere..

supposedly wtf would somebody lie bout dat 4 dat sh*t would bring bad karma like a muthafuca

it didnt bother me nobody helped really didnt expect anybody 2 dats wut 911 is 4 n dem muthafucas r a joke

i look at life like if it is ur time 2 go ur goin 2 die no matter who help u if ur goin 2 live ur goin 2 live no matter who help u dat sh*t aint n a man control
 7 years ago '08        #119
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
Man I'm reading all these comments like

First of all that's a fu*ked up way to go and r.i.p. to dude, NOBODY deserves to be k!lled like that... but everybody that's blamin the bystanders and sayin what they would do IF they was in that situation obviously ain't never been in the situation. I watched two of my n*ggas get shot when I was in college in front of a chinese restaurant full of customers. One of em at point blank range 5 times. It took a minute to register and all I could do was talk to him, I asked where he was hit and wait for help to come. And at the same time, this was my boy, I didn't really expect no stranger to come to his aid so it is what it is. It's sad but it's a natural reaction for most.

Last edited by phantom4life; 04-27-2011 at 11:36 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #120
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 The N said:
looked like a setup, dude was on the Phone, who ever that person he was talking to knows whats' up with this situation, that distraction gave the perfect opportunity for dude to come out blasting out of no where.
this
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago