Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2011, 02:14 AM         #81
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ needing to be trained in combat to know what to do at the very least in that situation. It's called common sense and logic, I have a hard time believing that people don't know how to put pressure on a wound. That is fu*king absurd.

And people are right, you see something like that or the aftermath of it and you experience shock - but there were at least 15 people just standing there not doing a damn thing. It's a sad world we live in.
 04-27-2011, 02:16 AM         #82
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
lol @ needing to be trained in combat to know what to do at the very least in that situation. It's called common sense and logic, I have a hard time believing that people don't know how to put pressure on a wound. That is fu*king absurd.

And people are right, you see something like that or the aftermath of it and you experience shock - but there were at least 15 people just standing there not doing a damn thing. It's a sad world we live in.
what's common to you might not be common to the next man........
 7 years ago '10        #83
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Dopedog said:
Im not saying they did'nt call 911 or anything. Im saying they didn't do ANYTHING to help him, not even puttin something on his wounds to stop the bleeding.. They are just standing there
Tell me about it! I was confused to why a crowd of people sitting there looking at him like hes some new species to the planet. Nobody bothered to do a damn thing... pretty pathetic

Tommy_Bunz said:
what's common to you might not be common to the next man........
You are retarded if you think anyone with at least half of a brain would not know that.
 7 years ago '05        #84
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19850 19850
 DOOMage said:

u ever been shot or been around a person who got shot

combat was a loosely used term basically the majority of people need training if they have never experinced or been in that situation

i can speak from experince

sh*t the lady medic n the ambulance with me is a perfect example dis wuz da first time she saw a gunshot wound to da head and wuz panicin more than me and she was trained now imagine a civilian
 04-27-2011, 02:33 AM         #85
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Tell me about it! I was confused to why a crowd of people sitting there looking at him like hes some new species to the planet. Nobody bothered to do a damn thing... pretty pathetic

You are retarded if you think anyone with at least half of a brain would not know that.
and you're a dumb a.ss if you didn't just read what the poster said that I quoted and understand that he obviously didn't know that.

i dropped my gems in this thread, no more needs to be said....blame the by standers if it makes you get pus*y at night.
 7 years ago '05        #86
space
space
how r yall sayin wut yall would do and never been in the situation
at least say i think i would cuz u never know it is situation dat is some unreal sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
i 4got this bx everybody is an expert on sh*t they never been thru
 7 years ago '04        #88
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
[quote=Infamous B;19158768][QUOTE=bibbyboi;19158041]So you're basically admitting you would have pussied out....smh....

incorrect. what i AM doing is admitting that i, MYSELF, have never been through a situation like that. THEREFORE, all i can do is SPECULATE on how i would act. i have NO IDEA how insane/confusing/stressful/horrifying a situation like that would be. and for someone to automatically conclude that they would act a certain way tells me:

a) they've been through it

or

b) they are insecure, and want people to think they're hardcore

or

c) play too much video games

thank you.
Let me put it this way, their reaction was the wrong one and might have cost him his life...plain and simple...no ifs ands or buts...

Does that make them bad people, no not necessarily, but it was still the wrong reaction...

I was in the army and went through the combat lifesavers course but putting pressure on a deep wound is common knowledge....

WalmartRollback said:

So basically can we all agree that their reaction, or non-reaction, was the wrong one..No excuses it was just the wrong one...Not saying they are terrible people and it's their fault he died, but they could have done something to give him some better odds...
 7 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
and you're a dumb a.ss if you didn't just read what the poster said that I quoted and understand that he obviously didn't know that.

i dropped my gems in this thread, no more needs to be said....blame the by standers if it makes you get pus*y at night.
I read it and you still sounded ridiculous so what point are you exactly trying to make? Your response was something along the lines of what is common knowledge may not be that of someone else. A human being with atleast half of a brain knows to put pressure on a wound to stop bleeding. You learn this in grade school. Cmon, you are making yourself look foolish.

As for your second sentence and the attempt to enter humor into it was a flop in itself..
But to get back on point, it was amazing to see everyone standing around not doing a thing while this dude is about to meet his maker.
 7 years ago '05        #90
space
space
[quote=bibbyboi;19159093][quote=Infamous B;19158768]
 bibbyboi said:
So you're basically admitting you would have pussied out....smh....

Let me put it this way, their reaction was the wrong one and might have cost him his life...plain and simple...no ifs ands or buts...

Does that make them bad people, no not necessarily, but it was still the wrong reaction...

I was in the army and went through the combat lifesavers course but putting pressure on a deep wound is common knowledge....

So basically can we all agree that their reaction, or non-reaction, was the wrong one..No excuses it was just the wrong one...Not saying they are terrible people and it's their fault he died, but they could have done something to give him some better odds...

wut u think is common knowledge aint then add on to person who aint trained n in shock
 7 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
I read it and you still sounded ridiculous so what point are you exactly trying to make? Your response was something along the lines of what is common knowledge may not be that of someone else. A human being with atleast half of a brain knows to put pressure on a wound to stop bleeding. You learn this in grade school. Cmon, you are making yourself look foolish.

As for your second sentence and the attempt to enter humor into it was a flop in itself..
But to get back on point, it was amazing to see everyone standing around not doing a thing while this dude is about to meet his maker.

u know wut people wuz doin when i got shot screamin i told somebody to go get me a towel
 7 years ago '10        #92
space
space
 chi town hustla said:

wut u think is common knowledge aint then add on to person who aint trained n in shock
You learn to hold pressure to wounds in grade school... Cmon, you're making excuses now.

So when you cut your finger, what do you do? Let the blood run or do you ...... (wait for it) PUT PRESSURE TO IT?

Well if you weren't helped when you were supposedly shot in the head, then I feel bad for you.. There are good people everywhere..
 04-27-2011, 03:11 AM         #93
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I brought up the fact there were at least 15 people just standing around not doing a god damn thing to debunk the excuse that it's no so common knowledge. The odds of not ONE person knowing to apply pressure is beyond me, and on a block that has apparently witnessed 15 murders? Nobody would know a thing about gunshot wounds? Give me a break.
 7 years ago '10        #94
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
perfect example of the bystander effect, everyone around believes that eventually someone is going to step up and help.

usually when someone does help, more people start to help, unfortunately this wasn't the case here
 04-27-2011, 03:57 AM         #95
dtour 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the guy who walked by was the setup man
1.The k!ller is impatiently swaying back and forth, a sign that he is "waiting" for a signal
2.The k!llers back is to the victim the whole time, yet turns around and without hesitation is already shooting.
3.Killer has a cellphone in his hand the whole time. At the start of the video @ :10, you can see the cellphone around where the headlight is of the car. It is noticeably light in color which means it was prob in use.
4. The guy who walks by has a cell phone in hand, and the screen is bright which means it was probably in use.
5. k!ller runs the same way the suspect came from, which the suspect possibly let him know the escape route was clear.
6. Why didnt the k!ller wait longer for the pedestrian to walk further away? The pedestrian was only 10 yards away when he shot, yet walks away casually and doesnt turn around. k!ller didnt care about their being a witness 10 yards away because it was his setupman telling him to go now its clear
 7 years ago '10        #96
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 5707 5707
Applying pressure to a wound isn't as simple as it sounds. Flesh-and-bone only wounds and wounds to appendages are more straight forward in applying pressure to, wounds to the torso however are tricky. Applying pressure to a wounded stomach could do more harm as it could pump out the victims bile into his or her blood stream and poison them. People applying pressure to wounds also risk infecting the victim from their own bacteria as well as being infected from the victim themselves. Bystanders can be sued if it is proven that they caused more harm than good when attempting to "help" an injured person and they are knowingly unqualified.
 7 years ago '07        #97
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 mclarenc1 said:
damn, that dude in the beginning about 8ft away just kept on walking. dude barely turned around
 StatisticZ said:
I feel like dudes uncle knew what really happened..
that's what I was thinkin.. right outside his shop.. the way sh*t looked on vid..

ra1n said:
yea that's easy to say when you're behind your computer...

try to gather your thoughts and think clearly when you hear a couple gun shots and see a man bleeding on the ground

these people are obviously shaken, they don't know if the dude is gonna come back and shoot some more
word. in the moment, unless u really been there before, ur not gonna just shrug it off and take action. people aren't built like that. they just tend to think they are because of too much time in the movie theater.

chi town hustla said:
aw yea i called the ambulance which took damn near 45mins n smoked about pack of newports tryin not to go into shock
damn..
 7 years ago '07        #98
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 WalmartRollback said:
You learn to hold pressure to wounds in grade school... Cmon, you're making excuses now.

So when you cut your finger, what do you do? Let the blood run or do you ...... (wait for it) PUT PRESSURE TO IT?

Well if you weren't helped when you were supposedly shot in the head, then I feel bad for you.. There are good people everywhere..
what grade school u went to lol?
doin tha wrong thing is actually alot worse than doin nuthin
 7 years ago '05        #99
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
mr. winn...lost
 7 years ago '04        #100
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 FrankAndBeans said:
Applying pressure to a wound isn't as simple as it sounds. Flesh-and-bone only wounds and wounds to appendages are more straight forward in applying pressure to, wounds to the torso however are tricky. Applying pressure to a wounded stomach could do more harm as it could pump out the victims bile into his or her blood stream and poison them. People applying pressure to wounds also risk infecting the victim from their own bacteria as well as being infected from the victim themselves. Bystanders can be sued if it is proven that they caused more harm than good when attempting to "help" an injured person and they are knowingly unqualified.

2 things that i would like to point out...
1. It couldn't have ended any worse than it did. With that said every doctor will tell you to apply pressure...the reward is worth the risk in this case....

2. You can only get sued if you do something that the average person would agree was going too far...no average person would say applying pressure is going too far...now if you tried to surgically remove the bullets and sew up the bleeding, that's a different story...

r.burgundy said:
doin tha wrong thing is actually alot worse than doin nuthin
Really? Because he died when they did nothing...i don't think applying pressure could have made him any deader...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy