Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
sh*t like this is why maws should be strapped
 7 years ago '08        #62
Jjemerson3 
space
space
$439 | Props total: 0 0
Well i get what some people on here is saying but me personally i would of tried getting something to wrap around his wounds..sh*t would of haunt me if i found out dude died and i could of tried something, but i guess you can't expect everybody to be like you like ole' boy said..people have different thought patterns...now but for real ole dude in the beginning of the video definitely had something to do with it because any normal human being would of turn around or busted out running but seeing he just kept walking calmly made him suspect

Last edited by Jjemerson3; 04-27-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 04-27-2011, 12:51 AM         #63
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t

that is fu*ked UP
 7 years ago '05        #64
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 677 677
wow... man that is crazy... wasn't no mistaken identity... this is what white ppl want... n*ggas to k!ll one another senselessly... RIP to the kid man...
 04-27-2011, 01:17 AM         #65
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people are blaming the fu*king bystanders MORE THAN THE DUDE THAT SHOT THE DAMN GUN....if he didn't let his gun go off, those people wouldn't have to be put in such a serious situation in the first place.....and when you witness some sh*t like that, you tend to not just rush to the victim cus you don't want to be apart of what just happened.....people get scared, they lock up, they get nervous and their defenses go up after seeing some sh*t like that...hello boxden posters, it's called being human....this isn't house, and everybody isn't up on their medical sh*t...no matter HOW SIMPLE TREATING A GUN SHOT VICTIM MIGHT BE TOO YOU...it might not be the same for everybody.

alot of people over analyze things....those folks probably thought they'd hurt dude worst if they tried to apply pressure, etc....

calling 911 is a safe move in most peoples eyes.

r.i.p. to the victim though.........some people don't have no love for life I tell ya.

It understandable if they don't want to be apart of it, but those people were straight up inspecting the man as if they were doing an investigation. That don't look like fear to me, it look like nosy people. There is no reason why they couldn't get him a glass of water.

20 people there like 3 calling the police, 17 others loitering.
 04-27-2011, 01:22 AM         #66
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jjemerson3 said:
Well i get what some people on here is saying but me personally i would of tried getting something to wrap around his wounds..sh*t would of haunt me if i found out dude died and i could of tried something, but i guess you can't expect everybody to be like you like ole' boy said..people have different thought patterns...now but for real ole dude in the beginning of the video definitely had something to do with it because any normal human being would of turn around or busted out running but seeing he just kept walking calmly made him suspect
I understand that people would be scared to react as well, but like you said, if I was there and I just stood by...sh*t would eat me up for life.
 7 years ago '05        #67
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19871 19871
man look i got shot n the head aint nobody help me
thats life people aint bout to help
unless u been n that situation u dont know wut u going to do
this aint the movies dawg
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
aw yea i called the ambulance which took damn near 45mins n smoked about pack of newports tryin not to go into shock
 04-27-2011, 01:32 AM         #69
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=bibbyboi;19158041]So you're basically admitting you would have pussied out....smh....[QUOTE]

incorrect. what i AM doing is admitting that i, MYSELF, have never been through a situation like that. THEREFORE, all i can do is SPECULATE on how i would act. i have NO IDEA how insane/confusing/stressful/horrifying a situation like that would be. and for someone to automatically conclude that they would act a certain way tells me:

a) they've been through it

or

b) they are insecure, and want people to think they're hardcore

or

c) play too much video games

thank you.
 04-27-2011, 01:34 AM         #70
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwiftPlay said:

It understandable if they don't want to be apart of it, but those people were straight up inspecting the man as if they were doing an investigation. That don't look like fear to me, it look like nosy people. There is no reason why they couldn't get him a glass of water.

20 people there like 3 calling the police, 17 others loitering.
i didnt watch the video to see the ppl's reaction, but i still am speaking the truth

Last edited by Motivated; 04-27-2011 at 01:45 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 ra1n said:

rite get him glass of water

get dat n*gga some henny n kush
 04-27-2011, 01:36 AM         #72
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sometimes... I don't know what to say about this stuff. We have no idea why that man shot him. He could have r*ped his daughter for all we know.

Still, I wish his live didn't have to be taken (assuming he didn't do anything "too bad"). smh @ the folks standing around though.
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
[quote=Infamous B;19158768][QUOTE=bibbyboi;19158041]So you're basically admitting you would have pussied out....smh....

incorrect. what i AM doing is admitting that i, MYSELF, have never been through a situation like that. THEREFORE, all i can do is SPECULATE on how i would act. i have NO IDEA how insane/confusing/stressful/horrifying a situation like that would be. and for someone to automatically conclude that they would act a certain way tells me:

or

or

thank you.

real talk

muthfu*kas watch to many movies seein dat sh*t is different unless u trained n combat n then u still dont know how u will react ur first time experincing it
 7 years ago '05        #74
space
space
alot of yall have lived a sheltered life no disrespect
but wut them people did is a normal reaction
 04-27-2011, 01:45 AM         #75
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:

or

or

thank you.
I've been in these situations unfortunately, so I know what to do. Because of that, I have the mentality to do what I can without hesitation. I can't knock anyone who did nothing because it's a different experience for them and they don't think like I do.
 7 years ago '06        #76
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dude in the blue hat was standing there for about 15 minutes just lookin stupid.. fu*kin idiot
 7 years ago '08        #77
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
Bodie: He's a cold motherfu*ker.
Poot: It's a cold world Bodie.
Bodie: Thought you said it was getting warmer.
Poot: The world goin' one way, people another yo'
 04-27-2011, 01:57 AM         #78
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

Dude that walked through right before the shots looked suspect too. He heard the shots and kept walking like it was nothing.
if he didnt he could've been shot as well. he turned seen it had nothin to do wit him and kept it moving. he already a witness n*gga want no part of that
 7 years ago '06        #79
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
Mr Winn, of Jerome Street, was rushed to Kings County Hospital but later he died of his wounds. Police said he had a number of arrests in South Carolina.

first dude walking extra jolly did the final look to make extra sure it was him it seems
far from mistaken identity shooter seems like he had a good look at him before hand too

either way this happens .. nothing new

Last edited by Blah; 04-27-2011 at 02:14 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #80
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
n*ggas k!llin n*ggas when will it stop
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy