Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,400 | Props total: 69925 69925
dang rip son, r i p.

dude was livin then bam, dying on the concrete.
 7 years ago '08        #42
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Damn,,,,,r.i.p.......
 04-26-2011, 11:41 PM         #43
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You watch to many movies.

This just everyday hood sh*t.. homeboy either was a victim of mistaken identity... or just got caught slippin.

Eitherway R.I.P.

This the dumbest sh*t i read on here in a minute. You actin like everyone off duty emt's or somethin... most people dont know what to do but call 911
Word, R.I.P.
 04-26-2011, 11:46 PM         #44
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn is it that easy to get away with murder in ny?!
 04-26-2011, 11:48 PM         #45
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...reading some of these comments...

everybody on here wanna act like an army medic n what have you

let sht get real on your block. see what happens

you can put anything on paper...
 04-26-2011, 11:55 PM         #46
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn

Looked like a setup, R.I.P.
 7 years ago '10        #47
mclarenc1 5 heat pts
space
space
$67 | Props total: 11 11
damn, that dude in the beginning about 8ft away just kept on walking. dude barely turned around
 7 years ago '10        #48
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Look at all the unintelligent ppl just standing around watching him die.

Low IQ'd fu*ks
 04-27-2011, 12:03 AM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are blaming the fu*king bystanders MORE THAN THE DUDE THAT SHOT THE DAMN GUN....if he didn't let his gun go off, those people wouldn't have to be put in such a serious situation in the first place.....and when you witness some sh*t like that, you tend to not just rush to the victim cus you don't want to be apart of what just happened.....people get scared, they lock up, they get nervous and their defenses go up after seeing some sh*t like that...hello boxden posters, it's called being human....this isn't house, and everybody isn't up on their medical sh*t...no matter HOW SIMPLE TREATING A GUN SHOT VICTIM MIGHT BE TOO YOU...it might not be the same for everybody.

alot of people over analyze things....those folks probably thought they'd hurt dude worst if they tried to apply pressure, etc....

calling 911 is a safe move in most peoples eyes.

r.i.p. to the victim though.........some people don't have no love for life I tell ya.
 7 years ago '04        #50
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Infamous B said:
...reading some of these comments...

everybody on here wanna act like an army medic n what have you

let sht get real on your block. see what happens

you can put anything on paper...
So you're basically admitting you would have pussied out....smh....

ra1n said:
yea that's easy to say when you're behind your computer...

try to gather your thoughts and think clearly when you hear a couple gun shots and see a man bleeding on the ground

these people are obviously shaken, they don't know if the dude is gonna come back and shoot some more

They obviously weren't too worried about dude coming back seeing as they stood right there for a long a.ss time...i could understand freaking out but everybody was just standing around all nonchalant and sh*t...
 7 years ago '04        #51
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people are blaming the fu*king bystanders MORE THAN THE DUDE THAT SHOT THE DAMN GUN....if he didn't let his gun go off, those people wouldn't have to be put in such a serious situation in the first place.....and when you witness some sh*t like that, you tend to not just rush to the victim cus you don't want to be apart of what just happened.....people get scared, they lock up, they get nervous and their defenses go up after seeing some sh*t like that...hello boxden posters, it's called being human....this isn't house, and everybody isn't up on their medical sh*t...no matter HOW SIMPLE TREATING A GUN SHOT VICTIM MIGHT BE TOO YOU...it might not be the same for everybody.

alot of people over analyze things....those folks probably thought they'd hurt dude worst if they tried to apply pressure, etc....

r.i.p. to the victim though.........some people don't have no love for life I tell ya.

I agree, i should be focusing on the idiot that shot dude...but the fact that everyone is saying you have to be House and sh*t to know to put pressure on wounds is really disturbing to me...
 7 years ago '09        #52
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. to the dued......damn!!
 04-27-2011, 12:13 AM         #53
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
I agree, i should be focusing on the idiot that shot dude...but the fact that everyone is saying you have to be House and sh*t to know to put pressure on wounds is really disturbing to me...
you don't have to be house, i put that in there to put emphasize on getting my point across, but everybody doesn't know that family, and some people like I STATED BEFORE OVER ANALYZE THINGS....meaning they put too much thought into sh*t alot of times.......nobody is saying those people didn't have the right intention in their minds to go and help the brotha.....but they probably also had some negative sh*t running through their mind at the same damn time....it's like "should I go help him? that's the noble thing to do, but what if I fu*k up?"

now you're probably saying "how can some one fu*k up when there's a dude laying on the ground shot and bleeding to death?" but people...HUMAN BEINGS...WE ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY IN SITUATIONS LIKE THESE, that's what makes us unique and special.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. Brotha
 04-27-2011, 12:18 AM         #55
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Best said out of every comment on this post.
 04-27-2011, 12:22 AM         #56
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I woulda atleast sat on the ground and talked to him to try to comfort him and keep him alert and sh*t until professional help got there.
 04-27-2011, 12:23 AM         #57
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingNick305 said:
I woulda atleast sat on the ground and talked to him to try to comfort him and keep him alert and sh*t until professional help got there.
i thought the same thing...just try to keep him woke.
 7 years ago '09        #58
BlaQ187 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 10 10
Most of yall on here sayin yall wouldve done somethin prolly wouldnt have done sh*t either, how many of you have even been in that situation? its different when you are right there
 04-27-2011, 12:45 AM         #59
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
why is your anger directed more at the bystanders than the actual shooter? lol
c/s 100%
 7 years ago '05        #60
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
This is obviously a set up and you can see it man. 1st of all, the gunmen is right in front of the shop while the victim is like 7 yds away from the gunmen. 2nd of all, the dude in the brown jacket walks up right by him staring at the victim and the victim looks back at him like they stared at each other grillin one another. Then all of a sudden the gunmen pulls out and starts spraying. Dude in the brown jacket that looked the victim wrong didn't even flinch and hardly looked back. sh*t looked like a movie scene how he kept on walking.

C'mon now, if dude in the brown jacket didn't know shots was gonna fire he would've been scared as fu*k and started hollerin a.ss buck running. This sh*t is a fu*kin set up!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy