Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
12483 pageviews
163 comments

The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17156 17156
Apr 26 - k!lled on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video

Video in the link

[pic - click to view]

Brooklyn, New York, street execution caught on CCTV | Mail Online
[pic - click to view]

A cold-blooded murder on a New York street was caught in graphic detail on a video from a nearby surveillance camera. Trevonne Winn, 24, was gunned down as he stood outside his uncle's fast food restaurant in Brooklyn.CCTV footage shows Mr Winn speaking into his mobile phone outside the Crown Fried Chicken shop when a black-clad man walks calmly over, pulls a pistol and shoots him twice.

Unsuspecting: Trevonne Winn was speaking on his phone as he was shot
Brutal: As Mr Winn collapses to the ground his attacked fires again, hitting him in the abdomen for a second time As Mr Winn collapses and lies twitching on the ground, his attacker flees the scene and witnesses rush from local shops to see what is happening.
Despite Mr Winn's desperate efforts to get back on his feet, he is soon slumped on the pavement, immobile and apparently dying.

Soon a crowd surrounds the injured man as he lies bleeding to death on the pavement.
Seemingly unsure of what to do, or perhaps frightened the gunman might return, bystanders look around warily for several minutes before one approaches Mr Winn to see if he is still alive.
Shakeem Muhammad, a Flatbush resident who has since spoken to Mr Winn's family, told NYDailyNews.com the shooting was probably a case of mistaken identity.

Bystanders, unsure what to do, surround the dying Mr Winn and peer down at his body
'He probably looked like somebody who probably had some beef,' he said. But Mr Muhammad added that he wasn't surprised by the attack. 'I've seen just about everything that could happen in this community. I renamed this avenue here body-a-week avenue,' he said.
'I've been here since 1989. I think I've seen at least 15 murders on this block in that period of time. It's a dangerous block.'

Mr Winn, of Jerome Street, was rushed to Kings County Hospital but later he died of his wounds. Police said he had a number of arrests in South Carolina.Mourners have set up a small candle vigil for Mr Winn on the spot where he was murdered. Police are asking witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2011 at 02:09 PM..

163 comments for "Apr 26 - Killed on camera: Horrific execution of man in New York street is caught on video"

7 years ago '04        #2
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
RIP to the dude, but seriously now...how many of these are actually 'mistaken identities' like the dude in the video was saying? if u got beef wit a n*gga to the point where u gona run up on him in broad daylight on the middle of a block, then im sure u know what the n*gga looks like well enough to be sure its him wen u hit him...its like how everyone makes fun of the whole 'he fit the description' type sh*t pigs be doing wit n*ggas, talkin bout how 'o they're racist cuz they're saying we all look alike'...but then some street beef sh*t gets taken to this level and its easily brushed off as a simple case of mistaken identity? c'mon son...its hard to believe that he didnt just have it coming to him for some sh*t he did....
 04-26-2011, 02:06 PM         #3
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn r.i.p.

sucks watchin that video he had no chance.
 7 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,192 | Props total: 18028 18028
the video took me to a ru paul shyt bro
 7 years ago '09        #5
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
lmao, these idiot just stood there like, "is he dead?" if he in front of his uncle's shop, n*ggas had to know who he was. he prolly had that sh*t coming. RIP to the fallen, though.
 7 years ago '07        #6
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Got Cheeve? said:
damn r.i.p.

sucks watchin that video he had no chance.
weird tho how the guy looked like he was leaning on the truck then just turned around an started blasting......didnt seem like the kid had any idea who dude was
either that was a hit man or it is a case of mistaken identity
 7 years ago '08        #7
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
the video took me to a ru paul shyt bro
word?, maybe it got taken out of the video section?,

go to the link of the article and scroll to the bottom.
 7 years ago '10        #8
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
damn...another one bites the dust....
and what the fu*k is up with these people.....:/
 04-26-2011, 02:14 PM         #9
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #10
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 Suka Repellent said:
weird tho how the guy looked like he was leaning on the truck then just turned around an started blasting......didnt seem like the kid had any idea who dude was
either that was a hit man or it is a case of mistaken identity
looked like a setup, dude was on the Phone, who ever that person he was talking to knows whats' up with this situation, that distraction gave the perfect opportunity for dude to come out blasting out of no where.
 04-26-2011, 02:20 PM         #11
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayumn
 7 years ago '06        #12
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Definitely a hit.

Dude that walked through right before the shots looked suspect too. He heard the shots and kept walking like it was nothing.

24 and gone. Damn that's sad.
 04-26-2011, 02:34 PM         #13
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
looked like a setup, dude was on the Phone, who ever that person he was talking to knows whats' up with this situation, that distraction gave the perfect opportunity for dude to come out blasting out of no where.
youre probably right. the phone call could have made him go outside to talk and they might know he does this. since his family or whatever owns the place he might always go outside to talk about things he shouldnt be involved in. hell the gunman might be the guy who called him.

but as for mistaken identity. doubt it. but i wouldnt expect just some guy who might not know him very well but has to know the family if he lives on that block to talk as if he deserved it.

Last edited by Ni2; 04-26-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #14
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,613 | Props total: 3508 3508
The bystanders are just as much at fault, as the shooter IMO. They see him moving, but they just stand there looking on like it's nothing some people..
 7 years ago '10        #15
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
this is that dumb sh*t. if the dude that k!lled him meant to k!ll him (meaning NOT mistaken identity) i bet it was for something dumb as fu*k
 7 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dopedog said:
The bystanders are just as much at fault, as the shooter IMO. They see him moving, but they just stand there looking on like it's nothing some people..
No hate on your comment but what do expect them to do?
 7 years ago '10        #17
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Dopedog said:
what are they gonna do??? im sure they immediately called 911 and waited. they're NOT gonna preform some magical surgery on the street so all they can do is wait. not everything is like the movies where everybody is panicking and then holding dudes hand as he says his last words. there's really nothing for them to do other than call 911 and wait
 7 years ago '05        #18
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,860 | Props total: 52109 52109
 Dopedog said:
u could c dude say sumthin to the people in the restaraunt so i'm sure that was 2 call the cops i don't think the ppl really sat there & let him die.....
 7 years ago '10        #19
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,613 | Props total: 3508 3508
Im not saying they did'nt call 911 or anything. Im saying they didn't do ANYTHING to help him, not even puttin something on his wounds to stop the bleeding.. They are just standing there
 7 years ago '06        #20
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 x-milky said:
yea. i mean at that point, when you have another human being dieing, you have to step up and do what you can. Like buddy said, try to put some pressure on the wounds to help stop the bleeding. Or at least try to comfort that person. Look at him, just laying there dying. People all around him, but hes all alone.
It is cold but dude is saying the that people there are just as at fault as the shooter. That's a reach right there. People refuse to administer first aid on other people all the time for various reasons. I doubt that anybody there had the proper training to handle gunshot wounds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy