ESPN Ranks NFL Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 cspade said:
Nothing Special, Paragraph saved.
To each their own I suppose. I think it's one of the worst lists I've ever read regarding any position, for any year...... bur maybe I'm wrong. If you can defend it--I'd be more open minded to it, but I don't how you can legitimately believe/defend that point.
 7 years ago '08        #122
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
 regularjoe said:
To each their own I suppose. I think it's one of the worst lists I've ever read regarding any position, for any year...... bur maybe I'm wrong. If you can defend it--I'd be more open minded to it, but I don't how you can legitimately believe/defend that point.
Simply because for years and years these Average QB's get praise because they have one or two above-average seasons. These dudes could slump and no one would really be surprised. Before the Superbowl, Aaron Rodgers was a real good QB but since he's won the SB now he's great and unstoppable?? Give me a break. Super Bowl winning QB's means nothing. Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Jim Mcmahon, Brad Johnson??? Any QB can win the SB....Hell, Ben won with a horrible game and he wasn't the only QB with a horrible game during the SB. Rodgers has a lot of people hanging on his p*nis right now just like Brees last season...Both Rodgers and Brees will kind of fade within the next five years and bounce around to several other teams (Kerry Collins, Dilfer, Culpepper ect.) .....
 7 years ago '04        #123
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
 Illstreet said:
Manning>>>Brady
Rodgers>>>Brees(After this season can't argue it)
Eli>>>>Ryan
Freeman>>>Romo>>>Flacco
nas ))))) jayz hahahah
 7 years ago '04        #124
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
 downtown33 said:
actually if were goin off talent
1. rodgers
2. peyton
3. brees
4. rivers
5. k.boller
6. vick
7. eli
8. schaub
9. ryan
10. flaco

romo shouldnt on that list at all, as the cowboys and their players are all overrated and he sucks
and you could probably take any of my top four and put them in bb's system and be pretty much unstoppable
 7 years ago '10        #125
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
Saints fan and I'd say Rogers should be 3 and Brees 4.
 7 years ago '05        #126
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
the fu*k freeman so far down
 7 years ago '04        #127
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 cspade said:
Simply because for years and years these Average QB's get praise because they have one or two above-average seasons. These dudes could slump and no one would really be surprised. Before the Superbowl, Aaron Rodgers was a real good QB but since he's won the SB now he's great and unstoppable?? Give me a break. Super Bowl winning QB's means nothing. Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Jim Mcmahon, Brad Johnson??? Any QB can win the SB....Hell, Ben won with a horrible game and he wasn't the only QB with a horrible game during the SB. Rodgers has a lot of people hanging on his p*nis right now just like Brees last season...Both Rodgers and Brees will kind of fade within the next five years and bounce around to several other teams (Kerry Collins, Dilfer, Culpepper ect.) .....
Aaron isn't comparable to any of those guys, he won the superbowl with a top five performance and he's only been starting three years and is 1-2-3 in every major category over that span
 7 years ago '04        #128
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i see there are more and more ppl in this section that prove they dont know shyt on a consistent basis...Brees and Rodgers are nothing special but Vick is?? now im glad Vick had as great a year as he did but dude slowly started fading back to being above average as the season came to an end but yet hes one of the top QBs in the league and ppl say everyone is on A-Rod's d!ck?? Vick is slowly going back to being the most overrated player in the league which sucks cuz his comeback has been amazing thus far...

o and i know never to take anyone seriously when it comes to Romo because he could have the best playoff performance in the history of the league, win a Super Bowl and n*ggas will still discredit him...hes a top 10 QB in the league, he might be around 9 or 10, i have no problem with that but to say that guys like Flacco and Ryan(who i like but hes only had 1 great season and laid an egg in the playoffs) are better than him, yall can GTFOH wit that...

Brady
Manning
Brees
A-Rod
Ben
Rivers
Sheli
Romo
Ryan
Vick
Freeman
Schaub
Flacco

Bradford has only been in the league 1 year, how you put someone in the top 10 after 1 above average season is beyond me, he was a rookie, there was nothin about that season that said top 10 but maybe he will put his name in there after this year
 7 years ago '04        #129
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i see there are more and more ppl in this section that prove they dont know shyt on a consistent basis...Brees and Rodgers are nothing special but Vick is?? now im glad Vick had as great a year as he did but dude slowly started fading back to being above average as the season came to an end but yet hes one of the top QBs in the league and ppl say everyone is on A-Rod's d!ck?? Vick is slowly going back to being the most overrated player in the league which sucks cuz his comeback has been amazing thus far...

o and i know never to take anyone seriously when it comes to Romo because he could have the best playoff performance in the history of the league, win a Super Bowl and n*ggas will still discredit him...hes a top 10 QB in the league, he might be around 9 or 10, i have no problem with that but to say that guys like Flacco and Ryan(who i like but hes only had 1 great season and laid an egg in the playoffs) are better than him, yall can GTFOH wit that...

Brady
Manning
Brees
A-Rod
Ben
Rivers
Sheli
Romo
Ryan
Vick
Freeman
Schaub
Flacco

Bradford has only been in the league 1 year, how you put someone in the top 10 after 1 above average season is beyond me, he was a rookie, there was nothin about that season that said top 10 but maybe he will put his name in there after this year
with that being said, romo has like the 3rd or 4th best career qb rating in the history of the NFL!! how long will be be disrespected? the playoff wins and huge postseason games may not be there, but romo is def in the 6-8 area as far as top qbs go in my book

let's take a look at romo compared to rivers

Rivers
80 starts, 19,600 yards, 63.7 comp, 136 tds, 58 ints, 97.2 rat, 15 comebacks/game winning drives

postseason 3-4, 58 comp, 8 tds, 9 ints, 1820 yards, 79 qb rating

romo
61 starts, 16,650 yards, 64.1 comp, 118 tds, 61 ints, 95.5 rat, 10 comebacks/game winning drivers

postseason 1-3, 59 comp, 4 tds, 2 ints, 832 yards, 80 qb rating

IMO they're more similar than you guys give credit for
 7 years ago '04        #130
space
space
and that argument can be used for brees/rodgers, Rodgers threw 450 more passes over the past three years to keep up with brees attempts, imagine his numbers, and part of that is Rodgers goe downfield as good as anyone, his y/a has been second to only rivers since he's started
 7 years ago '05        #131
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
 chctynig2804 said:

Brady
Manning
Brees
A-Rod
Ben
Rivers
Sheli
Romo
Ryan
Vick
Freeman
Schaub
Flacco

Damn son your Romo d!ckrider...Romo, Ryan, (Eli, debatable because of his ring) over Vick? Ummmm no. First of all if Romo would had done all that sh*t you said, then it would be a different story but he hasn't. Your showing you don't know sh*t about football, your just a typical fan blinded by fanboysim. See I can acknowledge that Flacco can look lost at times and plays like sh*t in the playoffs. But he has been in the playoffs all 3 of his seasons so far and thats a lot more than what most teams can say about there QB. Real Ravens fan can see our defense is not the same....so flacco has played a part in why were in the postseason.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 04-27-2011 at 09:08 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #132
space
space
literally the only knock anyone can have on romo at this point coul be turnovers, but were supposed to put Eli who had 25 ints above him or brees with all of his last year? or you could point to playoffs, where hes taken his team three times in his first 4 years as a starter in the, at the time, best division in the NFC/NFL, you guys just raise the hate level cuz he's on Dallas, an win/lose, people love to hate dallas
 7 years ago '09        #133
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Illstreet said:
Eli is erratic at times, and needs to improve his accuracy...

But the fact of the matter is, the past two seasons he has thrown for over 4,000 yards, and last year he threw for 30 TDs.

And he has a Superbowl under his belt.

That is not AVERAGE.

Ryan has done nothing... Has accomplished nothing.

Ryan plays in the South, and in domes... Eli plays in the Northeast, and outside. Ect.

They are not even close to on the same level right now.

You realize you have to make an argument for a SB winning QB against one who has played 3 years??

Eli sucks
 7 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 finishim said:
literally the only knock anyone can have on romo at this point coul be turnovers, but were supposed to put Eli who had 25 ints above him or brees with all of his last year? or you could point to playoffs, where hes taken his team three times in his first 4 years as a starter in the, at the time, best division in the NFC/NFL, you guys just raise the hate level cuz he's on Dallas, an win/lose, people love to hate dallas
I never said Romo was garbage, but he ain't nice either. That dude I quoted is hyping romo only because he is a fan. He's good QB and thats it. I've already said in a earlier thread that he is better than flacco and ryan but better than Vick? Nah I can't agree with that. I know for a fact if Vick was better coached/disciplined and didn't go to prison he would be lightyears ahead of romo and probably have a ring or two by now. He took a falcons team to the NFC championship game back when he wasn't even giving a fu*k

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 04-27-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #135
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 cspade said:
1. Manning (Definitely Not Eli)
2. Brady
3. Rivers
4. Vick
5. Brees
6. Rodgers

7. Big Ben
8. Freeman
9. Matty Ice
10. Bradford

I've watched Brees and Rodgers play well for two or three years and they are nothing special to me. They are a product of their offenses. Let me see anyone who would really take them with two minutes left, going 90 yards if their life depended on it. The Steelers beat themselves in the Superbowl. My 8 through ten are the future of the NFL for the next 8 or 10 years. Bet That. Go!!!!
@ Rivers and Vick being ahead of Big Ben, Rodgers and Brees. You obviously don't know what you are talking about in reference to Brees and Rodgers. They are both in total command of their systems, yet you say they are products of their systems. Many times they throw WRs open rather than WRs getting open, but they are a product of their systems.Brees is a pure precision pocket passer and Rodgers is the same but has a stronger arm and excellent mobility to go along with it. Brees and Rodgers are both SB MVPs and have countless 4th qtr comebacks and GW TD drives....do your homework before you post nonsense.
 7 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I never said Romo was garbage, but he ain't nice either. That dude I quoted is hyping romo only because he is a fan. He's good QB and thats it. I've already said in a earlier thread that he is better than flacco and ryan but better than Vick? Nah I can't agree with that. I know for a fact if Vick was better coached/disciplined and didn't go to prison he would be lightyears ahead of romo and probably have a ring or two by now.
vick was horrible before the dog f!ghting man, he was never a "winner", never had a good playoff game, never threw for 3k til this year, never thrown for over 21 tds, finally broke 60 for completion percentage, up until last year he had like a 4:3 td to int ratio, and a mid 70s qb rating
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 finishim said:
vick was horrible before the dog f!ghting man, he was never a "winner", never had a good playoff game, never threw for 3k til this year, never thrown for over 21 tds, finally broke 60 for completion percentage, up until last year he had like a 4:3 td to int ratio, and a mid 70s qb rating
Thats why I said "IF"....I didn't say he was a winner, but the talent was there.
 7 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Thats why I said "IF"....I didn't say he was a winner, but the talent was there.
the talent overall as an athlete has always been there, but not as a qb, it wasnt til Vick went from a rb that can throw to a qb that can run
 7 years ago '04        #139
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i dont have anything more to say, how is me sayin romo is around 9 or 10being a d!ckrider but everyone hopped back on Vick's d!ck because of 1 good season as a QB yall n*ggas k!ll me, it jus shows that most of yall dont know sh*t...oh and Finishim much appreciated on the co-sign, these n*ggas hate romo because he plays for the Cowboys point blank...hatin on Romo but co-signing Flacco's a.ss who flops worse in the playoffs than Romo ever has...and Romo's regular season stats are far better than Flacco and he throws the ball a lot more and has more control over the offense but yet Flacco is better because his team won playoff games
 7 years ago '09        #140
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 cspade said:
You just wrote a whole lot of nothing
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy