ESPN Ranks NFL Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
 127
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
95 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-26-2011, 04:41 PM         #81
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Respect isn't gonna win a super bowl... winning in the playoffs will... but you wouldn't know anything about that since your squad hasn't won a playoff game since Bush was president
 7 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 MY_name said:
You can't say anything because Ryan hasn't done a fu*king thing better than Joey since they came in the L....

Now we're making stuff up huh? I was barely in that thread after the game.. you can bump it if you don't believe me

Go beat off to Matt Ryan Gillette ads
Yeah, I take it back my bad.. I just looked it wasn't you it was the other Ravens fan but yall sound just alike whining..


and Hasn't done a fu*king thing yet EVERYONE but you ravens fans think he's a better QB. Look at that sh*t, half of the panel didn't even rank bert
 7 years ago '12        #83
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Romo and Flacco are not Top 10

Rivers should be ahead of Ben.
 7 years ago '09        #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 MY_name said:
Respect isn't gonna win a super bowl... winning in the playoffs will... but you wouldn't know anything about that since your squad hasn't won a playoff game since Bush was president
We were 4-12 three years ago.. You think that sh*t offends me? We never had haters cuz we were trash and now they're EVERYWHERE. I love it. I don't give a sh*t cuz the Birds arrow is pointing up. So get used to the feeling of inadequacy as a Ravens fans anytime you get in discussion with us
 7 years ago '10        #85
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 164 164
Brees is #1.. the rest bow down...
 7 years ago '05        #86
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 DoMieD said:
Romo and Flacco are not Top 10

Rivers should be ahead of Ben.
Ummmmmmmmm, no
 7 years ago '09        #87
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
Good list, don't disagree with any of it.
 7 years ago '04        #88
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3863 3863
 MY_name said:
I knew I couldn't expect an answer from you

It's cool though you can keep your 0-2 in the playoffs qb

I'll stick with the unibrow that actually wins in the postseason.. while putting up the same numbers

Falcons lost
im sorry but u are so way off its ridiculous...do you realize that Flacco has done NOTHING in the playoffs minus a good game this past season against KC?? u have been talkin out your a.ss about Matt Ryan not having playoff wins and Romo being a choker but yet Flacco has played 7 playoff games in 3 seasons, has only 5 TDs in those 7 games, more INTs than TDs, an abysmal completion % but yet you run around hypin his sorry a.ss like hes the reason why they have been winning playoff games?? lets try again...so tell me again what has Flacco done thus far in his career to be considered better than Romo other than his TEAM winning playoff games?? because Romo has played better in every playoff game than Flacco has minus that KC game this season...Ravens fans wanna use playoff wins to prove a point but their boy Flacco has been certified garbage when its mattered most and the stats tell it all

this Romo hate is disgusting, but we like it this way, everyone hates Romo cuz of the team he plays for, if he played for someone else the hate wouldnt be as strong, thats for sure..
 7 years ago '07        #89
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
philip rivers shouldnt be that high, id put him around where eli is .. other then that im cool with it
 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM         #90
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
ya can't be ranked in the top 10 if you can't complete a QB sneak
RIGHT!






























[pic - click to view]



 04-26-2011, 07:25 PM         #91
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
im sorry but u are so way off its ridiculous...do you realize that Flacco has done NOTHING in the playoffs minus a good game this past season against KC?? u have been talkin out your a.ss about Matt Ryan not having playoff wins and Romo being a choker but yet Flacco has played 7 playoff games in 3 seasons, has only 5 TDs in those 7 games, more INTs than TDs, an abysmal completion % but yet you run around hypin his sorry a.ss like hes the reason why they have been winning playoff games?? lets try again...so tell me again what has Flacco done thus far in his career to be considered better than Romo other than his TEAM winning playoff games?? because Romo has played better in every playoff game than Flacco has minus that KC game this season...Ravens fans wanna use playoff wins to prove a point but their boy Flacco has been certified garbage when its mattered most and the stats tell it all

this Romo hate is disgusting, but we like it this way, everyone hates Romo cuz of the team he plays for, if he played for someone else the hate wouldnt be as strong, thats for sure..
Ryan has pretty much identical numbers as Flacco.. they're seperated by very little percentage points in any and all major catagories.. yet dudes act like Matt is head and shoulders above him

As for Romo... he chokes.. plain and simple... I think he has one career playoff win

Last year he couldn't win a fu*king game with one of the best offenses in the league... he plays in a pass happy offense with two of the best pass catchers and route runners in the league... he's in the shotgun most of the time... so he's gonna put up numbers... but when it comes down to it.. Romo isn't a winner.. he'd rather be a celebrity than a champion

If Flacco had a competent OC and some quick recievers I don't doubt he'd put up good numbers.. he doesn't make many stupid throws

Flacco is very limited in the offense because of the personnel and the conservativeness of Cam Cameron
 7 years ago '12        #92
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 MY_name said:
Ryan has pretty much identical numbers as Flacco.. they're seperated by very little percentage points in any and all major catagories.. yet dudes act like Matt is head and shoulders above him

As for Romo... he chokes.. plain and simple... I think he has one career playoff win

Last year he couldn't win a fu*king game with one of the best offenses in the league... he plays in a pass happy offense with two of the best pass catchers and route runners in the league... he's in the shotgun most of the time... so he's gonna put up numbers... but when it comes down to it.. Romo isn't a winner.. he'd rather be a celebrity than a champion

If Flacco had a competent OC and some quick recievers I don't doubt he'd put up good numbers.. he doesn't make many stupid throws

Flacco is very limited in the offense because of the personnel and the conservativeness of Cam Cameron
Please god no one respond to this terrible post


This dude is some kind of delusional. Taking homernism to another level
 04-26-2011, 07:28 PM         #93
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so matt ryan who has never done sh*t in the playoffs is tied with vick,and ahead of a superbowl winning quarterback in eli manning?...
 04-26-2011, 07:31 PM         #94
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Please god no one respond to this terrible post


This dude is some kind of delusional. Taking homernism to another level
Did I say he's Peyton Manning n*gga?

I said he has identical stats to Ryan.. fact

And he would put up better numbers if he had an O that wasn't so conservative

But then again you're a Bengals and Falcons fan so I can see why you're mad.... where's Carson?
 04-26-2011, 07:59 PM         #95
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manning>>>Brady
Rodgers>>>Brees(After this season can't argue it)
Eli>>>>Ryan
Freeman>>>Romo>>>Flacco
 7 years ago '04        #96
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
so matt ryan who has never done sh*t in the playoffs is tied with vick,and ahead of a superbowl winning quarterback in eli manning?...
who knows man, he was great last year, just as Vick all of the sudden was, and Eli has been average his whole career, had a great run in 07, but overall I'd say top ten but idk about him compared to Ryan, although I dont think Ryan is great either, after the top 4-5 it's too tough for me to rank
 04-26-2011, 08:07 PM         #97
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
and Eli has been average his whole career
4,000 Yards and 30 TD's is average now???

Ok.
 04-26-2011, 08:26 PM         #98
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
4,000 Yards and 30 TD's is average now???

Ok.
with 25 ints, yeah. but wait are you gonna explain to me the "most tipped passes for int's" excuse? i remember seeing that earlier this yr
 7 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
4,000 Yards and 30 TD's is average now???

Ok.
25 picks? qb rating in the 80s? 4,000 yards doesn't mean a ton these days , with how much everyone passes, he didnt even become a decent passer til his 5th season! if anything him and Ryan are currently pretty damn equal, except Ryan is doing something now in his 3rd year what took Eli 5
 04-26-2011, 08:34 PM         #100
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them they dont have s3xy rexy up there.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy