Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #101
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Cap Peeler said:
THere's a big difference between these attention wh0ores and real gay people.

Real gays i'm cool with. I have friends that are gay... they act normal, don't make a big deal about their s3xuality, dress like normal people do, are very professional as well. They're just not attracted to their opposite s3x and I can understand that

But I CANNOT stand these fu*king f*ggots that act even more feminine than women. These little attention seeker homos walking like they're on a modeling runway, talking more girly than a 15yr old girl hitting puberty, talking about their s3xual partners and how fine some guy is, like me or someone else gives a fu*k.
this is exactly what i said. i mean, you don't have to be gay to dress out there but all that ODiculous sh*t is too much. i'll reiterate: even if a BROAD were to be loud and glittery, waving her arms everywhere and talking stupid sh*t that can be heard a block or two away, it'd be JUST as annoying.
 7 years ago '09        #102
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 HHS said:
It perplexes me how people can be so hateful that they can't even stand to see someone exist in a slightly different way than they do. It's also funny how many of the people spewing their bigotry go out of their way to say that they have no problem with homos3xuality.
i think it's clear who's merely an idiot bigot and who's tired of tired of having a loud, flamboyant a**hole be a nuisance and then make i-wanna-f**k-you eyes and start hitting on you.

nothing wrong with being gay, nothing wrong with dressing like a woman (we know you're a man), but there's something very wrong with someone pushing their agenda, even if it is their homos3xuality, into your face. it's equivalent to a religious nut stopping you on the street and yelling at you that you're a sinner and going to hell. it's sickening and they're incorrigible.
 7 years ago '10        #103
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
"the shoes make him feel confident".......WTF!?
 7 years ago '04        #104
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 kingrey said:
i think it's clear who's merely an idiot bigot and who's tired of tired of having a loud, flamboyant a**hole be a nuisance and then make i-wanna-f**k-you eyes and start hitting on you.

nothing wrong with being gay, nothing wrong with dressing like a woman (we know you're a man), but there's something very wrong with someone pushing their agenda, even if it is their homos3xuality, into your face. it's equivalent to a religious nut stopping you on the street and yelling at you that you're a sinner and going to hell. it's sickening and they're incorrigible.
There is a difference between being a little annoyed when it happens and finding it "sickening." And I don't think its equivalent to your religious nut scenario, because that religious nut is approaching you with ill will by yelling and condemning you to hell, while someone being "flamboyantly" gay around you wouldn't be perceived as threatening by a reasonable person.

Last edited by HHS; 04-27-2011 at 11:43 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #105
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Michael_Moore said:

how do f*gs like you even find your way to a site like this...you're not hip hop..

fu*kin' f*ggot....
I'm very sorry your mentality and vocabulary is so weak and plagued by ignorance that you must resort to talking sh*t. I wish you the best in life and hope one day you overcome your ignorant ways.

And I've been hip-hop since the early 90's kid. So I really don't know what the fu*k you're talking about, especially since most hip-hop artists are not ignorant, hateful and stupid as you are. So in actuality you are the one who isn't true hip-hop with your ignorant and short sighted views of the world.

Peace and happines.

Last edited by matelyan; 04-27-2011 at 01:11 PM..
 04-27-2011, 03:41 PM         #106
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Well technically, in a strictly scientific/evolutionary sense, it is a mental or biological disorder........Humans aren't supposed to be physically attracted to the same s3x....

With that said, there is nothing wrong with being gay...and hating gays is just ignorant..
Please enlighten me. Elaborate more on the bolded. Show me proof of biological differences between heteros3xual and homos3xual males.
 04-27-2011, 03:47 PM         #107
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
lol @ homophobia

idk really. One of my closest friends growing up became gay. We still cool, but I still think he has a brain defect

do I think they should be in the crazy house? no, not at all.
Does he know that u think he has a brain defect?
 7 years ago '08        #108
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1

not a good look
 7 years ago '10        #109
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 Tsukuyomi said:
that chick in ur avy is like a mix of black and hispanic or what? she's fuggin hot @ bernadoobie
Right on the money...I'm black and mexican. :grin2:
 7 years ago '04        #110
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 *Missy* said:
Please enlighten me. Elaborate more on the bolded. Show me proof of biological differences between heteros3xual and homos3xual males.

Well when heteros3xual couples have s3x they can bear children...When homos3xual couples have s3x they can't.......In terms of macro-evolution that is a biological defect...
 7 years ago '04        #111
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bibbyboi said:
Well when heteros3xual couples have s3x they can bear children...When homos3xual couples have s3x they can't.......In terms of macro-evolution that is a biological defect...
A homos3xual is still biologically capable of bearing children, and they sometimes do. In terms of behavior, they may chose not to, but the same is true of some heteros3xuals. And of course group survival comes into play as well, and so homos3xuals may ensure that aspects of their genetic code, through close relative are passed on by their contributions there, without bearing children themselves (which in itself may be a positive check on group size).

Last edited by HHS; 04-27-2011 at 08:33 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #112
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
being gay isnt a problem to me its when they get mad flamboyant acting like a bi*ch crossdressing and sh*t. they already know whats gonna come with it so why do it. principal was right

why cant you just be gay and act normal. whats the point of all that rupaul sh*t?
 7 years ago '04        #113
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 HHS said:
A homos3xual is still biologically capable of bearing children, and they sometimes do. In terms of behavior, they may chose not to, but the same is true of some heteros3xuals. And of course group survival comes into play as well, and so homos3xuals may ensure that aspects of their genetic code, through close relative are passed on by their contributions there, without bearing children themselves (which in itself may be a positive check on group size).
A homos3xual is still biologically capable of bearing children.......with the opposite s3x....that wouldn't really make them a homos3xual though would it?

I guess my point is only valid for those who claim they don't choose to be gay

Also i never thought of homos3xuality as a way of natural population control..well i've heard govt. conspiracy theories on it but i never really thought of it as something brought on by nature itself...that's a really interesting idea..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc