Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
Ignoring people that do this kind of stuff is the best treatment imo... Its pretty obvious stunts like these are done for attention.
 7 years ago '07        #82
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Must be a lot of lil b fans @ that hs
 7 years ago '04        #83
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It perplexes me how people can be so hateful that they can't even stand to see someone exist in a slightly different way than they do. It's also funny how many of the people spewing their bigotry go out of their way to say that they have no problem with homos3xuality.
 7 years ago '04        #84
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 GhostNinja said:

[pic - click to view]

the nerve of this guy.... so what makes your opinion more "professional"? you're just regurgitating the bullsh*t you heard from the mainstream. you didnt do any research, you have no phd, or experience...

and last time i checked this was a hiphop forum not some peer-reviewed scientific journal... with that sh*t
I am in no way saying my opinion is professional, but it is down right rude and incosiderate to equate a person's s3xual orientation with a mental disorder.

I have a gay nephew. A gay cousin 20 years my senior. In college freshmen year I had a gay roommate. I dated a woman whose mother was a lesbian and I attended her gay wedding. And I find if ignorant and offensive to even consider that their s3xual orientation is in some way reason to believe they suffer from some mental disorder. In fact many of them were probably smarter than the as*hole who's post I was originally responding too.

His line of thinking is offensive, hurtful, ignorant and extremely unfounded.

And any time I hear something ignorant, I must object. It just feels like the decent thing to do.
 04-26-2011, 10:32 PM         #85
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuggin f*gget.
 7 years ago '05        #86
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 matelyan said:
I am in no way saying my opinion is professional, but it is down right rude and incosiderate to equate a person's s3xual orientation with a mental disorder.

I have a gay nephew. A gay cousin 20 years my senior. In college freshmen year I had a gay roommate. I dated a woman whose mother was a lesbian and I attended her gay wedding. And I find if ignorant and offensive to even consider that their s3xual orientation is in some way reason to believe they suffer from some mental disorder. In fact many of them were probably smarter than the as*hole who's post I was originally responding too.

And any time I hear something ignorant, I must object. It just feels like the decent thing to do.
Response right after that:

Mr.Smoke-A-Lot said:
fuggin f*gget.

:rolll augh:
 04-27-2011, 12:15 AM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

how do f*gs like you even find your way to a site like this...you're not hip hop..

fu*kin' f*ggot....
 7 years ago '11        #88
IIIXX 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 269 269
one word - uniform
 7 years ago '04        #89
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
stop comparing gay rights to the civil rights

or making the comparison of being born gay is like being born black
 7 years ago '04        #90
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2219 2219
 matelyan said:

Well technically, in a strictly scientific/evolutionary sense, it is a mental or biological disorder........Humans aren't supposed to be physically attracted to the same s3x....

With that said, there is nothing wrong with being gay...and hating gays is just ignorant..
 7 years ago '04        #91
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
Well technically, in a strictly scientific/evolutionary sense, it is a mental or biological disorder........Humans aren't supposed to be physically attracted to the same s3x....

With that said, there is nothing wrong with being gay...and hating gays is just ignorant..
Modern science has stopped considering homos3xuality a disorder.
 7 years ago '10        #92
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 SwiftPlay said:
How bout

E. They are tired of attention whoring homo's shoving their gayness in everyone's faces.

Do you really have to walk around with glittering t-shirst and pixie dust all over your face so you feel comfortable about your s3xuality? Why is it so difficult for these attention seekers to just be gay and act and dress like civilized individuals.
WELCOME TO BX SON
 7 years ago '04        #93
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2219 2219
 HHS said:
Modern science has stopped considering homos3xuality a disorder.
Thats more of a PR move than anything...There are natural mechanisms to prevent us from liking the same s3x...Same with incest and other things like that...

but again, I personally don't see anything wrong with it...but on the same note i feel physically sick seeing two guys kiss...lol...
 7 years ago '07        #94
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 matelyan said:

IDK, there are plenty of studies and books dedicated to what I've stated.

No I don't have a PHD in mental illnesses for homos3xuals, but I have taken a few psy classes in college, and got A's too.
 7 years ago '04        #95
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
Thats more of a PR move than anything...There are natural mechanisms to prevent us from liking the same s3x...Same with incest and other things like that...
Or they've considered how widely homos3xual behavior occurs in nature across a number of species (which wasn't widely studied before), and questioned the previous a.ssumption that it is a form of negative behavior that would be selected against. There are several theories as to why homos3xuality survives either as a neutral occurrence or a positive one.

So, I think I'll just echo the earlier sentiment expressed by someone else that (seemingly) lay people should refrain pushing science that actual scientists don't agree with.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 hood135 said:
Dress code in 5...4...3...2...1...

I blame the parents in this situation. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says. Children grow and learn from their surroundings and their environments. What kind of sick perverted environment do some of these little boys grow up in to make them want to dress like their mothers?
well that's quite the contrary...but keep believing that
 7 years ago '05        #97
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.
Lol @ homos3xuality being a defect...if anything it's homophobia that's the defect and ignorant sh*t like that...
 7 years ago '05        #98
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HHS said:
I understand the principal's worried about the kid's safety, so he asked him to take them off, but did he take any steps against the bigotry that put the kid's safety in danger for the simple choice to wear high heels?
Doesn't say if he did...but homophobia could have gotten this kid beaten to death...it's happened before...you don't wait to do something after the kid is a.ssaulted ...can't fault the principal there...but defeats the greater purpose if that's all he did
 7 years ago '04        #99
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Shizz said:
if it aint' spirit week...you shouldn't be doing things like that
I completely forgot about "spirit" week.. hahaha...
 7 years ago '07        #100
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
lol @ homophobia

idk really. One of my closest friends growing up became gay. We still cool, but I still think he has a brain defect

do I think they should be in the crazy house? no, not at all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy