Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2011, 07:29 PM         #61
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k would a dude wear some gay a.ss high heels to school?

People are weird as fu*k.

7 years ago '10        #62
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Top Ramen said:
more gay guys = more women for us
I like the way you think.
 7 years ago '07        #63
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
A boy wearing high heels to school= attention whoring at its finest
 7 years ago '05        #64
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 MONSTALOCC said:
what bout the dl dudes that take the p*nis out another mans anus and later slangs it in some poor dames pus*y. Thats not a good look esp for the pus*y eaters.

But yeah that pumps and a bump a.ss boy is a

[pic - click to view]

but he's right... this is a reason that these STD's and other sh*t is getting around now... y'all better go listen to some Pimp C and learn about the game LOL

n*ggas be polluting the pus*y population...

Last edited by AirForce318; 04-26-2011 at 07:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #65
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
jesus there must be something in the water down here
 7 years ago '05        #66
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
1st off.... WOW.
2nd.. #WHEREDAfu*kTHEYDOTHATAT?!
3rd.. HAHAHA, n*gga A FOO THO!!

chemical imbalance, born that way, shock value.. or maybe they just make his legs look nice... but high heels my n*gga?

i mean, do what you like.. but c'mon son, u still u highschool.. cant be cross dressing in highschool...n*gga must be on that fast track to AIDS..
 7 years ago '08        #67
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.

[pic - click to view]

matelyan said:
Your post wreaks of subjective, bias misinformation. I mean seriously, a mental defect? Are you a doctor, s3xologist, psychologist or even a pre med student? Do you have your BA, PH D or any other document that shows you have substantial knowledge and experience dealing in this subject? Have you been exposed to vasts amounts of data to support you otherwise useless opinion that lacks any merit scientifically or socially? Have you even read a book on the subject?

You know what I think is a brain abnormality? Ignorance! And I think you need to go to a doctor and have him prescribe 2 slaps upside your head with hopes that he might be able to knock some knowledge and sense into it.

I'm so sick of professional as*holes giving their unprofessional opinions.
the nerve of this guy.... so what makes your opinion more "professional"? you're just regurgitating the bullsh*t you heard from the mainstream. you didnt do any research, you have no phd, or experience...

and last time i checked this was a hiphop forum not some peer-reviewed scientific journal... with that sh*t

Last edited by GhostNinja; 04-26-2011 at 08:23 PM..
 04-26-2011, 08:23 PM         #68
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BennyBlanco said:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 04-26-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 04-26-2011, 08:44 PM         #70
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Big tune lol
 7 years ago '04        #71
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I can't stand the flamboyance, not cause of how they dress, but how they act sometimes. That diva sh-t needs to go -- just cause you dress like a woman doesn't mean you ARE a woman, you can get knocked the f-ck out just like the next man.

I got no problem with homos3xuality; in fact, I support their equal rights and all that, but I draw the line at cross dressing and sh-t. Especially the f*ggots (I use that term loosely) who dress as women and have the nerve to hit on straight men. I understand most gay men are naturally feminine, but that cross dressing stuff is too much.

As for the cats complaining about flamboyant gay dudes "throwing their gayness in your face" or whatever, I agree with y'all to an extent, but how is it any different than dudes who still wear their baggy jeans around their knees and sh-t? Or any guy who still wears Ed Hardy...

Define "dress like a normal person" cause that sounds as weird to me as "dress black"
 7 years ago '08        #72
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.

Wow.
 7 years ago '08        #73
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 PTC said:
so you can show your obsession with girls but gay people can't flame out?
a guy showing his obsession with women looks like a regular dude tho. A gay guy being flamboyant looks like a Cirque du Soleil performer
 7 years ago '10        #74
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
DO NOT COMPARE THE PLIGHT OF THIS f*ggot TO THE PLIGHT OF MY PPL
 04-26-2011, 09:26 PM         #75
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bernadoobie said:
I firmly believe everyone has the right to be exactly who they are, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes me. Actually, I find gay men to be some of the most hilariously amusing people on earth.

I don't think homos3xuality is a defect in and of itself. I do think a lot of people have misrepresented the "label" because they are moreso s3xual deviants than actual homos3xuals. Basically I believe SOME gay people were born to be exactly the way they are.

It really just boils down to me not giving a fu*k what the next person does that makes them happy, as long as it doesn't affect my own happiness.
i dont care what the next man or women does, jus as long as it dont effect me. but as far as homos all i can do is laugh and think about how good pus*y is and what they missing!!!! THEIR LOSE MY WIN
 7 years ago '04        #76
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
 IronMaiden said:
why not? straight been have been that way since the beginning of time, acting like complete douches and hard a.sses to show how manly they are.

if some kid wants to wear a dress let him, we let ignorant people sag to their knee caps so who gives a fu*k? only biggots do.
ur gay
 7 years ago '05        #77
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 Shizz said:
if it aint' spirit week...you shouldn't be doing things like that
 7 years ago '05        #78
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Really? Like?

Because, from what I can tell, they're all f*cking dudes. I mean, if they wanna be super-feminine & flamboyant (I can see how that could get annoying), again... it's "whatever" to me. Don't care. The fact of the matter is saying that you can't stand someone for dressing and acting feminine is like a white person saying they can't stand black men who wear baggy jeans, and a fitted hat with Jordans... But, the real "black people" don't need to announce their "blackness", right?

I think it's hypocritical to say that for gay folks, and not anybody else.
good thinking. I didn't think about this issue this way
 7 years ago '05        #79
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
 palogee said:
And in some places those same people will be fined, or kicked out an establishment for sagging their pants that low. So your point was????????????????????????????????

then those laws you refer to are unreasonable
 7 years ago '05        #80
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
I can't stand the flamboyance, not cause of how they dress, but how they act sometimes. That diva sh-t needs to go -- just cause you dress like a woman doesn't mean you ARE a woman, you can get knocked the f-ck out just like the next man.

I got no problem with homos3xuality; in fact, I support their equal rights and all that, but I draw the line at cross dressing and sh-t. Especially the f*ggots (I use that term loosely) who dress as women and have the nerve to hit on straight men. I understand most gay men are naturally feminine, but that cross dressing stuff is too much.

As for the cats complaining about flamboyant gay dudes "throwing their gayness in your face" or whatever, I agree with y'all to an extent, but how is it any different than dudes who still wear their baggy jeans around their knees and sh-t? Or any guy who still wears Ed Hardy...

Define "dress like a normal person" cause that sounds as weird to me as "dress black"
Im confused with where your stand is... what you said seems contradicting. You are saying that since baggy jeans are allowed, then "throwing gayness in your face" should also be allowed, right? but then before that you said you drew the liune at cross dressing... so what are you really trying to say? can gays express their ways verbally/visually in appearance or not?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy