Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2011, 06:16 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh america nowadays think its OK for boys to dress like girls...i have no problem with gays BUT im tired of them forcing this sh*t on me...wear boy clothes and then go home and have all the f*ggot s3x u want behind closed doors
 7 years ago '10        #42
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,918 | Props total: 8551 8551
 04-26-2011, 06:21 PM         #43
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowwwww they takin the tight pants to another level !!!!
 04-26-2011, 06:22 PM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Eddie..
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #45
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 lment said:

natural selection?
nearly spit all my water on my keyboard
 7 years ago '10        #46
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
scust.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10790 10790
Gays are gonna gay....that's all I can say.
 04-26-2011, 06:47 PM         #48
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
fully understand the principal's point of view. we all know the possible things that could of happened to this kid for doing this
word. dude might of got his sh*t pushed in that day...
 7 years ago '04        #49
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.
Your post wreaks of subjective, bias misinformation. I mean seriously, a mental defect? Are you a doctor, s3xologist, psychologist or even a pre med student? Do you have your BA, PH D or any other document that shows you have substantial knowledge and experience dealing in this subject? Have you been exposed to vasts amounts of data to support you otherwise useless opinion that lacks any merit scientifically or socially? Have you even read a book on the subject?

You know what I think is a brain abnormality? Ignorance! And I think you need to go to a doctor and have him prescribe 2 slaps upside your head with hopes that he might be able to knock some knowledge and sense into it.

I'm so sick of professional as*holes giving their unprofessional opinions.

Last edited by matelyan; 04-26-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 04-26-2011, 06:53 PM         #50
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I'm so sick of professional as*holes giving their unprofessional opinions.
seems to me like you're just sick & tired of hearing the truth...
 7 years ago '05        #51
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
My opinion.... I... just... don't... care...

Homophobia is dumb. it fascinates me how so many people can be against something that doesn't even immediately affect them (unless they themselves are gay). I don't give a f*ck if Tom or Rodney or whoever the f*ck decides to cross dress, or go after dudes. It's their scene, not mine. Why would I need to be against it?
 7 years ago '04        #52
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
seems to me like you're just sick & tired of hearing the truth...
And what truth do you speak of? Enlighten me with your infinite knowledge.
 7 years ago '04        #53
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:

Homophobia is dumb. it fascinates me how so many people can be against something that doesn't even immediately affect them (unless they themselves are gay). I don't give a f*ck if Tom or Rodney or whoever the f*ck decides to cross dress, or go after dudes. It's their scene, not mine. Why would I need to be against it?
Not only that. But a bunch of dudes want to sh*t on gay people and claim it is a mental disorder. Ignorance fu*ks.
 7 years ago '04        #54
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
THere's a big difference between these attention wh0ores and real gay people.

Real gays i'm cool with. I have friends that are gay... they act normal, don't make a big deal about their s3xuality, dress like normal people do, are very professional as well. They're just not attracted to their opposite s3x and I can understand that

But I CANNOT stand these fu*king f*ggots that act even more feminine than women. These little attention seeker homos walking like they're on a modeling runway, talking more girly than a 15yr old girl hitting puberty, talking about their s3xual partners and how fine some guy is, like me or someone else gives a fu*k.
 7 years ago '04        #55
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

Real gays i'm cool with. I have friends that are gay... they act normal, don't make a big deal about their s3xuality, dress like normal people do, are very professional as well. They're just not attracted to their opposite s3x and I can understand that

But I CANNOT stand these fu*king f*ggots that act even more feminine than women. These little attention seeker homos walking like they're on a modeling runway, talking more girly than a 15yr old girl hitting puberty, talking about their s3xual partners and how fine some guy is, like me or someone else gives a fu*k.
Your anger alone lends me to believe that you do give a fu*k.

For if you really didn't care, then it wouldn't bother you what the fu*k they do.
 7 years ago '05        #56
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 676 676
 matelyan said:
Your anger alone lends me to believe that you do give a fu*k.

For if you really didn't care, then it wouldn't bother you what the fu*k they do.
You must be one of the dumbest dude/female on this forum. The guy wasn't sent home because he was gay, it was because the guy was wearing heels. How will any of his teacher teach there class when every student is paying attention to the guy wearing heels? Like the article said people were calling him names and everything. He could have waited until school finish and wear whatever he wanted but no he wanted everyone's attention. There's always a place a time for everything. But dude wearing heels at school = probably the school might implement a dress code cuz of his dumbass.
 7 years ago '05        #57
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Cap Peeler said:

Really? Like?

Because, from what I can tell, they're all f*cking dudes. I mean, if they wanna be super-feminine & flamboyant (I can see how that could get annoying), again... it's "whatever" to me. Don't care. The fact of the matter is saying that you can't stand someone for dressing and acting feminine is like a white person saying they can't stand black men who wear baggy jeans, and a fitted hat with Jordans... But, the real "black people" don't need to announce their "blackness", right?

I think it's hypocritical to say that for gay folks, and not anybody else.
 04-26-2011, 07:16 PM         #58
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:

Exactly how i feel

HHS said:
I understand the principal's worried about the kid's safety, so he asked him to take them off, but did he take any steps against the bigotry that put the kid's safety in danger for the simple choice to wear high heels?
Thats a good question although I didn't read anything about the kids doing anything threatening only name calling was done. Didn't see any details about any physical threats being made.Girls walk around in heels all the time and no one finds them "distracting" or "flamboyant",but now all of sudden they are big deal? I know name calling & teasing probably happens often among the students. Do students get sent home when they are teased by other because the school official feel their safety is at risk? NO! They usually get told to ignore them/deal with it or stick up for themselves right? Why does that change when it comes to this particular student?
 7 years ago '05        #59
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fukin fish.... smaddy shoulda did shoot him leg out and bun fiya pon him
 04-26-2011, 07:23 PM         #60
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
why not? straight been have been that way since the beginning of time, acting like complete douches and hard a.sses to show how manly they are.

if some kid wants to wear a dress let him, we let ignorant people sag to their knee caps so who gives a fu*k? only biggots do.
And in some places those same people will be fined, or kicked out an establishment for sagging their pants that low. So your point was????????????????????????????????
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now