Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 IronMaiden said:
they are hating on gay people because

A. They are ignorant biggots and racists
B. Insecure with their s3xuality
C. In the closet themselves and bash gays to seem straight
D. All of the above
they're def hating on gays but you're pushing it. that flamboyant sh*t is over the top. if a BROAD was doin all that glitterin and hollerin and waving their arms and dancing in the street bullsh*t, it'd be just as annoying. i'm sayin though.

Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.
wow.
 7 years ago '10        #22
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
I firmly believe everyone has the right to be exactly who they are, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes me. Actually, I find gay men to be some of the most hilariously amusing people on earth.

I don't think homos3xuality is a defect in and of itself. I do think a lot of people have misrepresented the "label" because they are moreso s3xual deviants than actual homos3xuals. Basically I believe SOME gay people were born to be exactly the way they are.

It really just boils down to me not giving a fu*k what the next person does that makes them happy, as long as it doesn't affect my own happiness.
 7 years ago '09        #23
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
He probably would've gotten hurt tho
 7 years ago '10        #24
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 matelyan said:
That's the way I see it. Cats in here all mad, hating on gays.

sh*t at the end of the day, it's just more pus*y for me and the rest of the hounds still on the hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
what bout the dl dudes that take the p*nis out another mans anus and later slangs it in some poor dames pus*y. Thats not a good look esp for the pus*y eaters.

But yeah that pumps and a bump a.ss boy is a

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #25
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I understand the principal's worried about the kid's safety, so he asked him to take them off, but did he take any steps against the bigotry that put the kid's safety in danger for the simple choice to wear high heels?
 7 years ago '04        #26
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1908 1908
 MONSTALOCC said:
what bout the dl dudes that take the p*nis out another mans anus and later slangs it in some poor dames pus*y. Thats not a good look esp for the pus*y eaters.

[pic - click to view]

touché! Good point. Never thought about that.
 04-26-2011, 03:45 PM         #27
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Nothing necessarily wrong with cross dressing, but if you know that it's going to cause bullsh*t at school .... why cross-dress at school? Save that sh*t for private time or something... It's just weird and it will definitely disrupt the classroom. That's good enough reason to be kicked out...
Where is cross dressing good @?
 7 years ago '11        #28
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 193 193
I don't care what another man does with his d!ck, that's none of my business. This sh*t is stupid though and the principal had every right to make this decision. What people don't realize is that school is just preparation for the working world. With that in mind, you can't cross-dress at work. The law is against it because it's considered off the clock activity. Just like I can't smoke a joint, let alone a cigarette, in the office or drink liquor without getting in trouble.

Also, I agree with what a lot of people are saying in this thread. A lot of this sh*t is just for attention, and that bothers me. It's one thing to you be you and be comfortable in your own skin, but the excessive and flamboyant sh*t is where I draw the line. I could be wrong, but I agree; a lot of people do that sh*t for attention...and the question becomes from whom?
 7 years ago '04        #29
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Ichiban Mugen said:
I don't care what another man does with his d!ck, that's none of my business. This sh*t is stupid though and the principal had every right to make this decision. What people don't realize is that school is just preparation for the working world. With that in mind, you can't cross-dress at work. The law is against it because it's considered off the clock activity. Just like I can't smoke a joint, let alone a cigarette, in the office or drink liquor without getting in trouble.
Would depend on where you work.
 7 years ago '05        #30
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I am getting scared for the future kids in this world. This is getting outta control....
 7 years ago '11        #31
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 1110 1110
 palogee said:
Kids are gay these days....
Hell yea f*ggots needa chill out wit dat sh*t
 04-26-2011, 04:49 PM         #32
AllEyesOnG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

That's what I am sayin'.... how does that dude say that when there are those confused "bi"s who are just acting out on some sick sh*t that happened to them... likes.luts in high school but bi versions. not a good look for anyone to be caught up in some web sh*t like that. I am not saying everyone bi has had something happened to them, I just think some of them are just confused and I cant see how they can be born that way. People mistake what being raised and being born means. Then again maybe I just don't understand what it is to be gay. All I know is I as a male was born to reproduce with females and that is nature, that is life.
 7 years ago '06        #33
KornerBoy 
space
space
$609 | Props total: 409 409
The artist formally known as Prince does it and everybody thinks its cool.
 7 years ago '11        #34
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 pennstatebolt said:
if your gay..cool. but why be flamboyant? sh*t.
so you can show your obsession with girls but gay people can't flame out?
 7 years ago '04        #35
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
Swagg
 7 years ago '04        #36
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 StateProperty88 said:
fully understand the principal's point of view. we all know the possible things that could of happened to this kid for doing this
I gotta agree with the principal too. Dude would've caught hell from that day on if the principal hadn't done that.
 7 years ago '10        #37
mclarenc1 5 heat pts
space
space
$68 | Props total: 13 13
woulda kicked this dude out myself, smart move by the principle.
 7 years ago '09        #38
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
 Top Ramen said:
more gay guys = more women for us
I 2nd this motion
 7 years ago '06        #39
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '10        #40
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
I think its natural to look at some dude in a heels and dress and go "look a this nut a.ss n*gga". But now that i'm older I usually follow that statement with a instead of a
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy