Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6336 pageviews
117 comments

Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul

A male student at a Florida high school got booted out of class for wearing a pair of high heels.

Riverview High School principal Bob Heilman convinced the young man, whose name was withheld from the Tampa Bay MyFox affiliate, to take off the shoes.

A teacher had alerted the principal that the shoes were causing a disruption and that the kids were starting to call him names.

But not because the principal disapproved Ė but because the principal was worried about his safety.

"As the principal of a high school, I have to take the paternal side, I have to make sure that heís going to be okay,"he said.

The high heels didnít violate any particular dress code, the principal conceded.

While some of the high school students agreed with the principal, others felt that the student should just be allowed to wear what he likes.

The teen's friend, Riverview High School senior Hayley Stepp, told the Fox affiliate that he likes the way the shoes make him feel and that they give him confidence.

"The first time he felt shame was when he was called out of school," said Stepp.

Heilman said that some students protested on behalf of the student who was forced to take off his high heels.

"One boy wore a dress on Monday,"said Heilman. "After we chatted, he decided not to do that. I was concerned about his safety."

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bullied

117 comments for "Apr 26 - Male student booted out of class for wearing high heels; Principal feared boy was being bul"

7 years ago '07        #2
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 1522 1522
MAn what can we do about this rising epidemic
 7 years ago '04        #3
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66

natural selection?
 7 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
fully understand the principal's point of view. we all know the possible things that could of happened to this kid for doing this
 04-26-2011, 11:41 AM         #5
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kids are gay these days....
 04-26-2011, 12:02 PM         #6
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your gay..cool. but why be flamboyant? sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #7
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
if it aint' spirit week...you shouldn't be doing things like that
 7 years ago '04        #8
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
more gay guys = more women for us
 7 years ago '06        #9
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Dress code in 5...4...3...2...1...

I blame the parents in this situation. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says. Children grow and learn from their surroundings and their environments. What kind of sick perverted environment do some of these little boys grow up in to make them want to dress like their mothers?
 7 years ago '09        #10
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
n*ggas wearing heels and dresses? making skinny jeans look real gangsta right now
 7 years ago '09        #11
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
the principal was right on the money. i got no issues with fruits, some good friends of mine are fruits, but this kind of bullsh*t is just a.ssh*les crying for attention. principal should've left his fruity a** in school so the haters woulda beat the sh*t out of him and taught him his lesson in starving for attention. at least it wasn't discrimination though....
 7 years ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Top Ramen said:
more gay guys = more women for us
That's the way I see it. Cats in here all mad, hating on gays.

sh*t at the end of the day, it's just more pus*y for me and the rest of the hounds still on the hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM         #13
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pennstatebolt said:
if your gay..cool. but why be flamboyant? sh*t.
why not? straight been have been that way since the beginning of time, acting like complete douches and hard a.sses to show how manly they are.

if some kid wants to wear a dress let him, we let ignorant people sag to their knee caps so who gives a fu*k? only biggots do.
 04-26-2011, 12:49 PM         #14
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
That's the way I see it. Cats in here all mad, hating on gays.

sh*t at the end of the day, it's just more pus*y for me and the rest of the hounds still on the hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are hating on gay people because

A. They are ignorant biggots and racists
B. Insecure with their s3xuality
C. In the closet themselves and bash gays to seem straight
D. All of the above
 04-26-2011, 12:51 PM         #15
Tang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingrey said:
the principal was right on the money. i got no issues with fruits, some good friends of mine are fruits, but this kind of bullsh*t is just a.ssh*les crying for attention. principal should've left his fruity a** in school so the haters woulda beat the sh*t out of him and taught him his lesson in starving for attention. at least it wasn't discrimination though....
that's the way i see it, just kids crying out for attention. nothing new.
 7 years ago '07        #16
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 1522 1522
 IronMaiden said:

D. All of the above
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.
 7 years ago '05        #17
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Eddie.. said:
I honestly have nothing against homos3xuals, its just the flamboyant stuff that's very awkward and irritating.

why are you a boy walking into my class with heels on? its just not cool man. I understand they have brain defects in most cases, they should be in their own class or something

Being black is apart of nature, but homos3xuality is against it. It is a defect, it is not normal. It is normal to have a darker shade of skin color.

These people need help. They have obvious brain abnormalities and need professional help. We don't let people with autism or just mentally slower than normal walk around making fools of themselves, they are sheltered and put in different classrooms.

O RLY?

04-26-2011, 01:08 PM         #18
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

D. All of the above
How bout

E. They are tired of attention whoring homo's shoving their gayness in everyone's faces.

Do you really have to walk around with glittering t-shirst and pixie dust all over your face so you feel comfortable about your s3xuality? Why is it so difficult for these attention seekers to just be gay and act and dress like civilized individuals.
 7 years ago '04        #19
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
[QUOTE=SwiftPlay;19150111]How bout

E. They are tired of attention whoring homo's shoving their gayness in everyone's faces.

Do you really have to walk around with glittering t-shirst and pixie dust all over your face so you feel comfortable about your s3xuality? Why is it so difficult for these attention seekers to just be gay and act and dress like civilized individuals.[/QUOTE]

Like I've always been told: "If you don't like the song playing, change the station or turn the damn radio off."

I just keep my mind on money and women and don't even acknowledge these zesty and flamboyant cats.
 04-26-2011, 01:18 PM         #20
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwiftPlay said:
How bout

Do you really have to walk around with glittering t-shirst and pixie dust all over your face so you feel comfortable about your s3xuality? Why is it so difficult for these attention seekers to just be gay and act and dress like civilized individuals.
I co-sign this powerful post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish