Lil Kim Responds to Nicki Minaj via Tweets

most viewed right now
 175
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 111
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
twitter sh*t talkin is wack
 7 years ago '10        #42
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 diamond diva said:
they lost...what bout dem hornets doe:agreement6:
dont get too excited yet.
 7 years ago '05        #43
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,083 | Props total: 4218 4218
i hope kim keeps this up.... i got a feeling eventually nicki is going to drop one of the hardest disses ever written by a female, cuz behind the gimmicks is a dope rapper IMO
 04-25-2011, 06:01 PM         #44
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Mama Barb just wasn't in the mood to play today.

She hasn't really been on twitter much lately unless it's right after one of her shows where she's thanking the city she's in. Or she is posting news about her being amazing.

Cause you know she's been a busy woman lately. So she let's her sons take breaks, but she's on the grind hoe. She can't really play on twitter. She's not there for the chimps.
Yeah busy lookin' like Gumby had a homos3xual relationship with a rainbow colored unicorn!
Yeah busy giving lapdances, while forgetting to turn the bionic b00ty pads on!
Yeah busy bussin' Shots @ a "Hard Core Rap Icon" via a " Britney Spears" Song!

WhoDoesThat
 04-25-2011, 06:04 PM         #45
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
i hope kim keeps this up.... i got a feeling eventually nicki is going to drop one of the hardest disses ever written by a female, cuz behind the gimmicks is a dope rapper IMO
Sorry Dear old nicki is gone, she's been taken over by the ENDustry!, They use you up, then drop u on your Rear END when the cash cow stop spittin' out green milk!
 7 years ago '05        #46
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 stankbreath said:
Yeah busy lookin' like Gumby had a homos3xual relationship with a rainbow colored unicorn!
Yeah busy giving lapdances, while forgetting to turn the bionic b00ty pads on!
Yeah busy bussin' Shots @ a "Hard Core Rap Icon" via a " Britney Spears" Song!

WhoDoesThat
Wooooooooow you are so not funny. No wonder you're a hard core Kim fan (no pun). My gosh that was a poor attempt.

Homos3xual relationship with a rainbow unicorn?


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 7 years ago '05        #48
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
Speechless! Both nicki & kim are jokes. Kim is delusional for thinking she still hot and she hasn't released an album since 05. Nicki delusional because she has a mental disorder. I mean who books a private jet to attend a wedding without receiving an invite?


I'm praying that nicki doesn't make Queen Britney even more crazy on the tour.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Redplayboy313 said:
Speechless! Both nicki & kim are jokes. Kim is delusional for thinking she still hot and she hasn't released an album since 05. Nicki delusional because she has a mental disorder. I mean who books a private jet to attend a wedding without receiving an invite?


I'm praying that nicki doesn't make Queen Britney even more crazy on the tour.


Do you know how many personalities are gonna be on the Femme Fatale tour? Britney was actually diagnosed to be bi-polar
 04-25-2011, 06:15 PM         #50
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SB weak a.ss need to release Nicki's nud3s with they lame a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #51
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 1291 1291
 Redplayboy313 said:
Speechless! Both nicki & kim are jokes. Kim is delusional for thinking she still hot and she hasn't released an album since 05. Nicki delusional because she has a mental disorder. I mean who books a private jet to attend a wedding without receiving an invite?


I'm praying that nicki doesn't make Queen Britney even more crazy on the tour.
...Meanwhile, in real life, you were just c*it-riding Kim on some bi*ch sh!t:

 The S-Word said:
She looks the same to me...Or maybe my 'Botox-spotting skills' aren't up to par

...More like Jigsaw. And that alone is why Nicki won that wack 'beef...'
 redplayboy313 said:
lil kim > that ugly hoe that you call wifey


What happened? It took you 6 years to realize she's 'not hot anymore' and that she doesn't know you exist?
 04-25-2011, 06:17 PM         #52
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Wooooooooow you are so not funny. No wonder you're a hard core Kim fan (no pun). My gosh that was a poor attempt.

Homos3xual relationship with a rainbow unicorn?


[pic - click to view]


It's not funny, it's TRUTH! Oh yeah tell me how lilkim's "Grammy" taste.

Dear old nicki Please Do come Back!
 7 years ago '10        #53
blkmerc 04 
space
avatar space
space
$252 | Props total: 118 118
 GBREEZE said:
U are a str8 up f*g for following this stupid a.ss beef,,,,,,,
 7 years ago '05        #54
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 stankbreath said:
It's not funny, it's TRUTH! Oh yeah tell me how lilkim's "Grammy" taste.

Dear old nicki Please Do come Back!
Who's to say Nicki won't win a Grammy one day? Nicki is one album in. Kim didn't get that Grammy untill she was 10 year deep in her career and it wasn't even her song. It was a remake of a very popular song that she was featured on for a Oscar award winning film with 3 other VERY WELL KNOWN and BIGGER stars than her.

Get over it already

My gosh where is Cham with that Lil Kim gif
 04-25-2011, 06:40 PM         #55
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait Lil Kim got a grammy when?
 04-25-2011, 06:41 PM         #56
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They still beefing? Old.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 The S-Word said:
...Meanwhile, in real life, you were just c*it-riding Kim on some bi*ch sh!t:







What happened? It took you 6 years to realize she's 'not hot anymore' and that she doesn't know you exist?

I love kim and I'm fan not a stan that blindly follows. Kim needs to put out an album like yesterday before she ends up in Foxy Brown territory.

I didn't know people was following my font close enough to copy and paste text from weeks ago but thats cool. If you want to follow me do it on twitter.
@Martial_law
 7 years ago '04        #58
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 1291 1291
 Redplayboy313 said:
I love kim and I'm fan not a stan that blindly follows. Kim needs to put out an album like yesterday before she ends up in Foxy Brown territory.

I didn't know people was following my font close enough to copy and paste text from weeks ago but thats cool. If you want to follow me do it on twitter.
@Martial_law
...I don't follow font--I just have a tendency to call hypocrites out on their bullsh!t and thought your c*it-riding response in the other thread was b!tch-made and 'stannish.' On another note, I didn't know people could fail at passive-aggressive posts, but I guess there's a first time for everything
 7 years ago '05        #59
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 Swisher sweet said:


Do you know how many personalities are gonna be on the Femme Fatale tour? Britney was actually diagnosed to be bi-polar


Nope. At this point I don't even know how many personalities nicki even has now. Britney been bi-winning since before nicki was dressing like a dude talking about eating remy's box.
 04-25-2011, 06:59 PM         #60
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did i miss the joke?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy