Video: Mysonne Is Not A Fan Of Lil' B

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Exs said:
sounds like you regressed <<---- that means progressed backwards

to each his own.. and naw not on your nuts at all homie (not my style to praise any man like that).. I just browsed that Official Lil B thread and lo and behold your "on BX 24 hrs a day" nobody self was on Page 2

thanx for the explanation though.

your unquestionably on my nuts...

no man should care enough about lil b, or his fans to go out of they way to create some animosity<<-- (thats means a dislike).. on some "oh i got gm0ney85 good with this one" trying to find some information..

u on my nuts bro.. cuz on you on lil b nuts..
 7 years ago '09        #102
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
 Zaosyn said:
I got almost 500 listens of Lil B on my Last.FM let me ask you if someone didn't like him would they play him 500 times? Lil B preaches positivity in his music that sh*t can make my whole day better. Angels Exodus is on repeat consistently. Lil B learned from a young age that the gangster sh*t ain't no life and now he's preaching about it so people don't make the same mistakes he did.

Some dude in real life was talking sh*t about me recently on Facebook, when I heard about it I instantly wanted to square up with him, but then Lil B announced "I'm Gay" album & started to say "words don't mean anything" and "words are just what you make them to be" and I don't even feel like snuffing duke anymore. I know I'm better than him and his words don't mean anything to me now. When Lil B got punched he was forgiving like Jesus and if Lil B can be forgiving than I can to.
lmao you wasn't gonna square up with no one you clown...lol you was shook cause you thought someone was gonna snuff you with that silly a.ss mask on
 7 years ago '11        #103
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 BasedSkins said:
People were using the meme on ign and various boards in 09 before the article got made on the official site.
If by "the article" you mean the article on KnowYourMeme than that was added in January 2011 (they were pretty late). I was a Lil B fan about 4 or 5 months before the "Thank You Based God" pictures popped up (by that I mean pictures of people captioned with TYBG, not "Based God" itself). How I remember it the sh*t started popping up a little while after he released this song:

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

<--- Right click: View Image

Like I said I think you're reaching a little too far back. If you can show me an actual thread from 2009 about the meme then we can talk, but quit acting like he's been popular on the internet. His main surge in popularity was with the cooking dance stuff last summer and then he took off from there.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Gm0ney85 said:
your unquestionably on my nuts...

no man should care enough about lil b, or his fans to go out of they way to create some animosity<<-- (thats means a dislike) on some "oh i got gm0ney85 good with this one" trying to find some information..

u on my nuts bro.. cuz on you on lil b nuts..

animosity? lol. you're <<-- (that's how its properly spelled) mistaking animosity for speaking the truth. Its understandable. In fact your animosity towards me stems from the fact that I am merely stating the truth and that's a fact that your brain will acknowledge after reading this paragraph. √

again.. I was not attempting to highlight what you said and call you out on it.. It just happened that way.. You're giving yourself too much credit..You just happened to be on the 2nd page of Lil B thread that I spoke on in one of my earlier posts... Hypocrisy is something I dont let slide and in this case you were the definition of a hypocrite .. :( All is forgiven though

Have a beautiful evening and Im glad Lil B changed your life

Last edited by Exs; 04-25-2011 at 05:20 PM..
 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM         #105
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co signed,...... i dont even know who this dude is, im already afan....
\
"if you a grown man or woman and you can relate to lil' B, there is something wrong with you"
 7 years ago '09        #106
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 Exs said:
ONE YEAR AGO...............

TODAY...........................

one year later you a d!ckryder and you let a 21 year old kid rule your world

YOU LOST n*gga! Now go off yourself and give me a News thread Hot Topic
^^^^^^^^^^
funny thing is, right now he's the biggest lil b fan on bx
dude should just throw himself into an industrial strength meat grinder so no 1 has to foot the bill for a funeral service.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Exs said:
animosity? lol. you're <<-- (that's how its properly spelled) mistaking animosity for speaking the truth. Its understandable. In fact your animosity towards me stems from the fact that I am merely stating the truth and that's a fact that your brain will acknowledge after reading this paragraph. √

again.. I was not attempting to highlight what you said and call you out on it.. It just happened that way.. You're giving yourself too much credit..You just happened to be on the 2nd page of Lil B thread that I spoke on in one of my earlier posts... Hypocrisy is something I dont let slide and in this case you were the definition of a hypocrite .. :( All is forgiven though

Have a beautiful evening and Im glad Lil B changed your life
none of that changes the fact that u on my nuts bro...
 7 years ago '05        #108
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
^^^^^^^^^^
funny thing is, right now he's the biggest lil b fan on bx
dude should just throw himself into an industrial strength meat grinder so no 1 has to foot the bill for a funeral service.
i'll b thaaaat (redman voice)...

while u n*gga keep talkin angrily.. talkin bout funerals and sh*t..but if its really that big of a deal its good that i'm here providing that based positivity...no?
 04-25-2011, 05:37 PM         #109
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
Im not really a fan of dude but for people sayin that's pink ya'll are either color blind or your monitor is messed up that's obviously red, plus lil b rocks leotards. He's right though lil b is propbably the worst popular rapper of all-time, I used to think it was Silkk the shocker but B is right up there with him, I think he's funny though.
bruh... thats def pink. turn yo brightness up
 04-25-2011, 05:39 PM         #110
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Following any rapper is a huge mistake, something we are all guilty of.
 7 years ago '06        #111
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
does anyone over 25 listen to that lil gay kid?
 04-25-2011, 07:03 PM         #112
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm lovin' how all the Lil B stans are heated over Mys just simply telling the truth...:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #113
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
I got almost 500 listens of Lil B on my Last.FM let me ask you if someone didn't like him would they play him 500 times? Lil B preaches positivity in his music that sh*t can make my whole day better. Angels Exodus is on repeat consistently. Lil B learned from a young age that the gangster sh*t ain't no life and now he's preaching about it so people don't make the same mistakes he did.

Some dude in real life was talking sh*t about me recently on Facebook, when I heard about it I instantly wanted to square up with him, but then Lil B announced "I'm Gay" album & started to say "words don't mean anything" and "words are just what you make them to be" and I don't even feel like snuffing duke anymore. I know I'm better than him and his words don't mean anything to me now. When Lil B got punched he was forgiving like Jesus and if Lil B can be forgiving than I can to.
*ten billion dead bananas*

This cant be life...
 04-25-2011, 07:55 PM         #114
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just going to quote myself real quick.

Satire said:
Let me explain to you why. Lil B is obviously a horrid rapper. There's many people that love real hip hop and great rappers. The majority of people that praise lil b only do it to p!ss those people off. They don't listen to him. The ones that do, listen to him just to laugh at him, like Bangs and Rebecca Black. They're currently the laughing stock of the music industry. It's a simple concept really.
 Satire said:
It's a joke. He's a joke. He knows it and is using it to his advantage.
This pretty much sums Lil B's career that never was.

Satire said:
haha oh man I have the Lil B trolls down to a science. I amaze myself sometimes
I'll also leave this one here just because.
 04-25-2011, 07:56 PM         #115
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Zaosyn

Rico23 said:
I'm lovin how the same ppl who hate lil b oh so much go into every lil b thread, constantly making every one go over 7 pages, making the same tired a.ss claims over and over....why are u guys posting in the threads more than said "stans"....that's like simple logic 101....I fu*kin hate chipotle but I don't go into every fu*kin chipotle I drive by and go in talking bout "man fu*k this place this food sucks"...is simple logic that far lost on boxden?...(rhetorical question seeingvas how the answer is obvious)

seriously at Lil B stans....

04-25-2011, 08:08 PM         #116
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
ehhh... so explain this then oh knowledgeable one..

Are you sayin 9th wonder, jean grae, and phonte are trolls too?
They're hopping on a bandwagon that they think is popular.
 04-25-2011, 08:31 PM         #117
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Soooooo.... 9th wonder was on twitter ridin hard for lil b when all his nerdy a.ss backpackin fans were tryin to sh*t on him for workin with him because of a "trend"??

LOL mannn some of yall are just so fu*kin simple.. then have the nerve to talk about how smart you are...

Ok, let's say they're not doing it to be on a bandwagon. You think they're the only hip-hop artists to do songs with a garbage rapper? Why they do it, I have no idea, apparently. But they do it. It doesn't change the fact that his "fans" are just trolling here.
 04-25-2011, 09:23 PM         #118
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People think Lil B is trash because he's not rapping about overthrowing the government. n*ggas are zombies, they hear Nas rapping and they think that's how hip-hop is suppose to sound. Hip-hop has no particular sound. People were saying the south was trash, look what happened. Stop letting other people tell you what hip-hop is suppose to be and sound like. This is hip-hop:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-25-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #119
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
People think Lil B is trash because he's not rapping about overthrowing the government. n*ggas are zombies, they hear Nas rapping and they think that's how hip-hop is suppose to sound. Hip-hop has no particular sound. People were saying the south was trash, look what happened. Stop letting other people tell you what hip-hop is suppose to be and sound like. This is hip-hop:

hahaha.... "pootie dont need no words, pootie dont even need no music!"
 7 years ago '05        #120
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
Mysonne is telling some truth I don't know how anybody can bump lilb in the whip and he going to put out album thata called Im gay and people cosigning that? What part of the game is that he just say a bunch stuff for attention.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy