Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Oh Finesse said:
I'll be absolutely truthful though, I like Lil B's music... but his music IS in the top 5 worst sh*t as far as rap goes I've ever heard. It's fun to listen to, but I don't gain anything from it

That's all it represents to me, fun and a good time.. there's a time for seriousness and a time for play, no need to get all up in arms over it. I can see why a hip hop elitist would feel a certain way, but when I'm drivin around or playin music loud I'ma play some sh*t that bumps... doesn't mean it's my favorite sh*t, but I do like it to an extent

ill throw that sh*t on.. all like 400+ songs i got..

and I’ll admit, i have to force myself not to skip sh*t.. cuz there be hella hidden gems through-out his songs like that dior paint and rain in England sh*t, even tho its just talkin... he be speaking real sh*t..

its crazy how smart lil b is.. but he makes himself look REALLY ignorant in order to the get the point across..

at 1st i thought lil b was a dumb n*gga... who genuinely WANTS to be smarter, but doesnt know where to go or has anyone teach him..

but now i look at it like.. hes really smart and does dumb and ignorant sh*t to blend in with the hip-hop crowd and so forth..

no one likes a n*gga whose too smart (i should know).. cuz people dont like feeling dumb... lil b makes himself look stupid, but his intelligence really shines through on some of his tracks...

its a trip.. cuz im into metaphysical sh*t, sh*t that most people dont know.. and lil b will randomly say some sh*t i consider most people to be to dumb to understand...

lil b puttin on a show.. and he knows whats he's doing to get the right listeners.. and distract the wrong ones..

he's a pop culture genius..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 04-25-2011 at 02:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 1153 1153
Mysonne Stop hating for Promotion Yo music ain't hip hop your gangsta rap wanna be 50 cent as n*gga..... damn n*ggaz got stay wit the next man name in they mouth i bet he would jump at the chance too do a track wit lil B if any that n*gga iz zesty as fu*k...
 04-25-2011, 02:30 PM         #63
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #64
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Gm0ney85 said:

and I’ll admit, i have to force myself not to skip sh*t.. cuz there be hella hidden gems through-out his songs like that dior paint and rain in England sh*t, even tho its just talkin... he be speaking real sh*t..

its crazy how smart lil b is.. but he makes himself look REALLY ignorant in order to the get the point across..

at 1st i thought lil b was a dumb n*gga... who genuinely WANTS to be smarter, but doesnt know where to go or has anyone teach him..

but now i look at it like.. hes really smart and does dumb and ignorant sh*t to blend in with the hip-hop crowd and so forth..

no one likes a n*gga whose too smart (i should know).. cuz people dont like feeling dumb... lil b makes himself look stupid, but his intelligence really shines through on some of his tracks...

its a trip.. cuz im into metaphysical sh*t, sh*t that most people dont know.. and lil b will randomly say some sh*t i consider most people to be to dumb to understand...

lil b puttin on a show.. and he knows whats he's doing to get the right listeners.. and distract the wrong ones..

You're laughable and probably towards the back of the pack when it comes to intelligence on this planet.

My condolences.

Better luck next time

The simple fact that Brandon can't flow on beat (EVER) tells me he's trying to fit in to something that wants no part of him.. And that something is called music.

Last edited by Exs; 04-25-2011 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #65
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18237 18237
lil b about to get bi*ch slap
 7 years ago '10        #66
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
I been thinking the same thing
 04-25-2011, 02:39 PM         #67
Glorydayz22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you like Lil B you gay,you obviously not a man and the "realest" sh*t youve ever been through is your uncle touching your butt hole while yo mama was sleep.Thats that.

n*ggas need to open they eyes,dude a sac religious wierdo...a shock artist.How the fu*k can you be a "rapper" (a person who makes a living with words) and be trying to push the theory that words dont mean nothing?!?

I dont even listen to Mysonne...never had the feeling to,but I know everything he said in the video is real...you only relate to Lil B if you LOST cause that n*gga dont look like my Jesus,Im not a pretty bi*ch and Im not gay.
 7 years ago '05        #68
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Poppadopolis said:
HE PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE BASED GOD DOING AN ALBUM WITH JAY ELECTRONICA.

AND THAT JAY Z/MEMPHIS BLEEK ARE SECRETLY BASED
jay-z knows the game well..

he know all about the facade/gimmicks that artists MUST put in place..

before anything..hip-hop is business... (now-a-days)..
 04-25-2011, 02:41 PM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people stopped worrying about what the next man thinks then maybe they could get somewhere. All I heard was, "He's making us look ignorant."

He's worried about what the next man think of him. If B was out on the streets robbing people they'd still call him dumb. If he was going to school people would still call him ignorant. "Man, you do not need school, you are stupid for taking out them loans."

No one can tell you what to do with your life. Mysonne is definitely not what we need representing hip-hop. Acting as if he enlightened or something. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you really walking in a business wearing that? He's following every other rapper with the fashion (fitted cap, hoody). Be something different.
 7 years ago '06        #70
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
The first Mysonne thread I ever seen hit 5 pages
 7 years ago '11        #71
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Gm0ney85 said:

Don't mistake knowledge for wisdom.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 DB30 said:
Don't mistake knowledge for wisdom.
EXACTLY..a n*gga can know everything, but if a n*gga doesnt execute... he as dumb as the next n*gga..

lil b truly displays his wisdom on sooo many tracks.. and his success is the outcome.
 7 years ago '09        #73
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 P_Savage said:
But 'yall gone act like the sh*t ain't true .....
he's saying the obvious though

the only problem is he's trying to use lil b to get his name out......more

drop a freestyle, drop a record, this dude signs to an imaginary label (blackwallstreet) and hardly drops material and when he does pop up its not about music its not about dropping new sh*t he wants to talk about lil b

mysonne go work on your album........
 7 years ago '04        #74
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
BX is responsible for the creation of Lil B... He's our design

Sorry if you d!ckryding dummies actually like the guy... but from the get go we knew he was joke

We brought him into this world and we can take him out.

But i will admit this.. Its pretty entertaining to watch stupidity get funnneled and grouped up in one big ball... Who knew.. All we needed was a spokesperson to point it out..

Last edited by Exs; 04-25-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
EXACTLY..a n*gga can know everything, but if a n*gga doesnt execute... he as dumb as the next n*gga..

lil b truly displays his wisdom on sooo many tracks.. and his success is the outcome.

OH MY LORD!... is this really a thread right now?? <<<< Who said that ???

joke a.ss n*gga

7 years ago '04        #76
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
ONE YEAR AGO...............

Gm0ney85 said:
this s**t can not be happening?! LIL B YALL SERIOUS?!?... no hate cuz i rep the bay hard... but besides shock value theres absolutely nothing to this guy..

okay... its official.. rapping is the easiest thing to do in the world...

you can be crazy, dumb, stupid, drunk, def, blind, cracked out, weird, on meth, cant read, cant write, drop out at an early age... it doesnt matter... cuz rap is for u!...

cuz but great.. and not so great minds think alike... so whoever u are.. theres someone like u.. who will like your s**t.. even charles manson had b**ches carrying out his dirty work..

TODAY...........................

Gm0ney85 said:

one year later you a d!ckryder and you let a 21 year old kid rule your world

YOU LOST n*gga! Now go off yourself and give me a News thread Hot Topic

Last edited by Exs; 04-25-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #77
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 pkilla111 said:
its the same fu*kin thing. lil b got your dumb a.ss hypnotized. chill bro before you really start liking c*ck
you really think knowledge and wisdom are the same thing? did you go to college?
 7 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 NoHope said:
I'd be salty too if I was rapping 10+ years and Lil B is outshining me.
basically....
 7 years ago '06        #79
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Exs said:
ONE YEAR AGO...............

TODAY...........................

one year later you a d!ckryder and you let a 21 year old kid rule your world

YOU LOST n*gga! Now go off yourself and give me a News thread Hot Topic

LOL
 7 years ago '04        #80
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 BasedSkins said:
Not even close lil b been poppin on myspace and twitter since 09. That thread was made in 10.
define "poppin"
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago