audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$681 | Props total: 3 3
real talk. lil b mad homo.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
space
$5,965 | Props total: 1791 1791

[pic - click to view]

This is gonna get the Lil B stans riled up...

Last edited by Exs; 04-25-2011 at 01:10 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #23
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
Damn that sh*t was funny as hell. The last line was the illest sh*t ever "You just mad cuz he poppin, NAW! I'm mad cuz you dumb as sh*t"

Yo on some real sh*t I automatically lose respect for anybody that seriously thinks Lil B is a good artist. I think most of you guys praise him cuz you enjoy being antagonistic, but you cant seriously think his music is good. There is no way, its impossible. I think you guys just enjoy defending him and what he stands for but you dont like his music, lets be real.
 7 years ago '06        #24
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Upset a.ss n*gga :wave:
 7 years ago '05        #25
P_Savage 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 27 27
But 'yall gone act like the sh*t ain't true .....
 7 years ago '04        #26
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 842 842
50 Tyson won..any one who ever downloaded a lil B track is one of the dumbest people on Gods Green Earth Lmao.. "Yal n*ggaz go to church" Yal Dumb n*ggaz followin another dumb n*gga.
"IM Madd cuzz yal n*ggaz is Dumb" LMAO Lil B fans Madd as hell cuzz they Dumb lol
 7 years ago '04        #27
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 842 842
 P_Savage said:
But 'yall gone act like the sh*t ain't true .....
This..
 7 years ago '09        #28
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
 Adewale said:
Damn that sh*t was funny as hell. The last line was the illest sh*t ever "You just mad cuz he poppin, NAW! I'm mad cuz you dumb as sh*t"

Yo on some real sh*t I automatically lose respect for anybody that seriously thinks Lil B is a good artist. I think most of you guys praise him cuz you enjoy being antagonistic, but you cant seriously think his music is good. There is no way, its impossible. I think you guys just enjoy defending him and what he stands for but you dont like his music, lets be real.
I got almost 500 listens of Lil B on my Last.FM let me ask you if someone didn't like him would they play him 500 times? Lil B preaches positivity in his music that sh*t can make my whole day better. Angels Exodus is on repeat consistently. Lil B learned from a young age that the gangster sh*t ain't no life and now he's preaching about it so people don't make the same mistakes he did.

Some dude in real life was talking sh*t about me recently on Facebook, when I heard about it I instantly wanted to square up with him, but then Lil B announced "I'm Gay" album & started to say "words don't mean anything" and "words are just what you make them to be" and I don't even feel like snuffing duke anymore. I know I'm better than him and his words don't mean anything to me now. When Lil B got punched he was forgiving like Jesus and if Lil B can be forgiving than I can to.
 7 years ago '11        #29
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
I don't condone the hate on another n*gga trying do his thing, but honestly most of what he's saying is true.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
who the fu*k is mysonne..

tell that n*gga to go get a real job before he start speaking on legends..
 7 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
I got a feeling Mysonne is mad Lil B is getting more burn then him, I don't fu*k with Lil B but Im smelling hate.
 7 years ago '09        #32
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 1842 1842
I'd be salty too if I was rapping 10+ years and Lil B is outshining me.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Adewale said:

u trippin..

lil b music is that sh*t.. it helps uplifts and motivate.. while also encouraging productivity and positivity..

his music truly is one of a kind.. but its falls some where between preaching and music...therefore its neither AND its both..
 7 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,449 | Props total: 2467 2467
Mysonne old as fu*k with no buzz and no future......oh he mad
 7 years ago '04        #35
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,003 | Props total: 6248 6248
Dudes really stick in character with this "I really do like Lil B" act . Like I said I think the guy is funny but, that's it.

I refuse to believe anybody actually thinks he's a good rapper.
 04-25-2011, 12:53 PM         #36
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It's something that you lacked as a kid, if you a grown man or woman and you can relate to Lil B, there is really something wrong with you"

:applause:
 04-25-2011, 12:53 PM         #37
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Video Translation: I'm mad nobody gives a fu*k about me

Lil B sells out shows in NY.. Mysonne is doing pushups in an NY park

Honestly, how many of you watching this video have seen any other Mysonne videos this year?

I know I haven't

First Yung Berg.. now Mysonne.. What other irrelevant artists are going to talk about Lil B this week
 04-25-2011, 12:54 PM         #38
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mysonne about to get his first Worldstar video since he came home

old hatin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #39
The N 539 heat pts539
space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24879 24879

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #40
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 KidKingGoD said:
50 Tyson won..any one who ever downloaded a lil B track is one of the dumbest people on Gods Green Earth Lmao.. "Yal n*ggaz go to church" Yal Dumb n*ggaz followin another dumb n*gga.
"IM Madd cuzz yal n*ggaz is Dumb" LMAO Lil B fans Madd as hell cuzz they Dumb lol
You weren't even paying attention to what he was saying. Lol why would Lil B represent me? I just listen to him. I don't "relate" to him at all. I just think it's funny and i do like a good portion of his sh*t. Why is he even mad? I don't even understand . There is a difference between representation and just listening to him.

No Lil B fan is dressing like Lil B. (At least I haven't seen one) EDIT: Or talking about fu*king n*ggas bi*ches in the a.ss in a serious manner.
Representation is some sh*t like the Bling Bling era. Wearing Fubu, rocking chains, pants on the ground. Lil B isn't representing everybody but himself. Representation is n*ggas like Mysonne talking about shooting rounds thats the type of sh*t kids follow.

Last edited by rockyin4; 04-25-2011 at 12:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
132 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
98 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy