PSN could be down all week, Sony has no idea if CC/Personal info has been stolen yet

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7723 pageviews
125 comments

Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23299 23299
PSN could be down all week, Sony has no idea if CC/Personal info has been stolen yet

[pic - click to view]

The company is conducting a "thorough investigation" into the outage, said Satoshi Fukuoka, a spokesman for Sony Computer Entertainment in Tokyo. He declined to provide more information about the nature of the problem, which Sony has blamed on an "external intrusion" into the network.

He also said the company has not yet determined if the personal information or credit card numbers of users have been compromised, but that Sony would promptly inform users if it found that was the case.

[pic - click to view]

Sony Yet to Determine Scope of PlayStation Network Attack - PCWorld

image jesus christ

125 comments for "PSN could be down all week, Sony has no idea if CC/Personal info has been stolen yet"

7 years ago '04        #2
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
oh wow...glad i took my CC info off mines...
 7 years ago '04        #3
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
I honesty feel that my ps3 died on me for a reason...and i am now wondering why...
 7 years ago '09        #4
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Who knows the scope of this tho? I am glad I never used a card on there PERIOD.
 7 years ago '06        #5
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4802 4802

*checks bank statement*
 7 years ago '06        #6
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Never used a CC, and the one on it isnt even active. Same with Live.

Only use PSN Cards bought in stores.
 7 years ago '05        #7
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
So basically if it was indeed stolen... I could Sue Sony? OOOoowwwWWW Imma make a wish list of all the fancy things i plan on buying..:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #8
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
The more I read, the more incompetent they sound, the closer I am to trading my slim PS3 for a slim 360.
 7 years ago '04        #9
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
man what the fu*k man i need my black ops its double xp weekend this weekend this is bullsh*t just bought mortal kombat and cant even play the bi*ch online wtf
 7 years ago '11        #10
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
holy sh*t I didn't know the breach was this severe this is huge
 7 years ago '04        #11
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1981 1981
where is the other post that said (the hackers) they are putting money on peoples accounts... i liked that one alot more
 7 years ago '06        #12
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
So i really am curious who is behind this.

Even though Anon said they weren't about screwing over the consumers because it "goes against their philosophy", the timing is just too much of a coincidence.

Nobody would give a fu*k about anon if they were doing sh*t to sony as long as it wasn't effecting them, so how do they stay relevant to the public?

If they just wanted to do stupid sh*t like unveil Sony's employee personal info, who would really give a fu*k?

They obviously wanna fu*k Sony over, but there's no way to really do that unless they fu*k with the consumers or else whatever they do would just be water under the bridge as their notoriety would just fade into oblivion after a while.

Although they said they apologize for shutting down PSN temporarily to PSN members, that doesn't validate their agenda nor does it mean that they couldn't do something again in the future that doesn't effect the consumers.
 7 years ago '07        #13
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
sony has left you no choice.
 7 years ago '06        #14
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 D. Norman said:
where is the other post that said (the hackers) they are putting money on peoples accounts... i liked that one alot more
Even if they are, they are once again causing us to not be able to sign on regardless of their "moral" agenda.

I don't give a fu*k about free sh*t in my wallet or their motives if what they stand for keeps affecting me the consumer. Basically they are being hypocritical by not allowing me to do what I used to do which is sign onto the network.
 7 years ago '07        #15
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 KSoraci7 said:
So i really am curious who is behind this.

Even though Anon said they weren't about screwing over the consumers because it "goes against their philosophy", the timing is just too much of a coincidence.

Nobody would give a fu*k about anon if they were doing sh*t to sony as long as it wasn't effecting them, so how do they stay relevant to the public?

If they just wanted to do stupid sh*t like unveil Sony's employee personal info, who would really give a fu*k?

They obviously wanna fu*k Sony over, but there's no way to really do that unless they fu*k with the consumers or else whatever they do would just be water under the bridge as their notoriety would just fade into oblivion after a while.

Although they said they apologize for shutting down PSN temporarily to PSN members, that doesn't validate their agenda nor does it mean that they couldn't do something again in the future that doesn't effect the consumers.

This.....the only way they could hurt Sony is by hurting us. I was cool with it being down a few days as I have other sh*t to do and sometimes playing makes me procrastinate. But now this looks like it could completely k!ll the network. Someone is out to get Sony and once it goes back up it will only be a matter of time before they are attacked and shut down again.
This is all the result of them not wanting people to MOD the console. They should have just charged it to the game and kept it moving. Now they bout to lose a LOT of customers. They at war with the hackers and the hackers will win by any means.
 7 years ago '04        #16
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 974 974
i rather for them to take their time and get it right rather than rush it and the same sh*t happen again. plus i got an xbox so i still can play online if i needed.
 7 years ago '08        #17
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13601 13601
So none of yall use psn cards?
 7 years ago '04        #18
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 234 234

i have my cc details on psn!
 7 years ago '04        #19
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 dj ac said:
So none of yall use psn cards?
I use both, but I've been using cards for awhile now. I may or may not still have a card on there.
 7 years ago '08        #20
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
thread title is fail. nowhere in that article did it say that psn would be down all week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago