Bad meets evil EP coming June 14th (Eminem and Royce Da 5'9')

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 breakdowny2j said:
it's not healthy to ride a dude like this man.

get your life together. I'm a fan of good music, when Eminem is on point I give him credit, he was at one point my absolute favorite rapper. When dude's make trash music I call a spade a spade.

you shouldn't stan the man who MADE stan. It was a message from him to you. Relax.

I'm hoping that Eminem/Royce live up to expectations of bad meets evil but being a realist, it's just gonna be more garbage.
Ur so full of sh*t dude. Over the last few months u have become one of the worst posters on this site.

Seriously, go sit in the corner.
 7 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 breakdowny2j said:
all this because i dissed fabolous, smfh.

you never said sh*t to me until i called fab wack...and you have attacked me ever since.
Come on dog.. Ur just a hater.. I dont even remember u talkin bout Fab.
 7 years ago '09        #64
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Will Royce get his 1st platinum plaque?
 7 years ago '09        #65
mpf 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait
 7 years ago '04        #66
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
50 >>> royce
 7 years ago '04        #67
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13087 13087
The leaked tracks have been above average. No, they weren't outstanding. But they were the first tracks since rekindling their friendship. Now things seem to be looking much better friendship wise. So I'm sure they've been working on better/newer stuff.
 7 years ago '06        #68
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Will Royce get his 1st platinum plaque?
of course he will all bcuz of m&m
 7 years ago '10        #69
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
This is a lil too late. Royce isn't the same, Em is screaming on tracks...

I don't know about this
 7 years ago '09        #70
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210

The Bad Meets Evil teaming in the late '90s of underground Detroit MC's Eminem and Royce da 5'9" became a rap legend of unfulfilled promise. Now, a decade after they last recorded together, Eminem and Royce da 5'9" have revived their Bad Meets Evil project, today officially announcing that an EP on Shady/Interscope Records will be released June 14th.

"Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio," said Eminem. "At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are."

Added Royce, "I'm excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we're working on the 'Monster' that will be the Slaughterhouse album. #TeamShady."

The two first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and soon formed Bad Meets Evil (Royce as Bad and Eminem as Evil). But they released just a few recordings, including the song "Bad Meets Evil" on Eminem's major label debut, The Slim Shady LP and a heralded independent Bad Meets Evil 12" featuring the now underground classic, "Scary Movies." The pair went their separate ways in their solo careers only to be separated by a reluctant feud, thus making it the last time they would be heard together for several years. Sadness over the tragic shooting death of mutual friend Proof in 2006 led to mended fences with Eminem's group D12, which prompted an eventual reconciliation between the two rappers. Eminem and Royce were finally once again on speaking terms after Royce was featured on D12's 2008 mixtape Return Of The Dozen and later went on tour with the group.

Since then, Royce has continued his acclaimed solo career (all three of his officially released albums, most recently 2009's Street Hop, have cracked the Top 40 R&B/Hip-hop chart). With rap stalwarts Joe Budden, Crooked I and Joell Ortiz, he has also formed Slaughterhouse, recently signed to Eminem's Shady Records. In addition, Slaughterhouse contributed a bonus track to the digital deluxe edition of Eminem's blockbuster 2010 Recovery album.

The bulk of the EP's production was helmed by longtime collaborator and D12 member, Mr. Porter (a/k/a Kon Artis) and also features contributions from Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh among others.

The EP's title and new music will be unveiled soon.
 7 years ago '06        #71
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #72
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 MajorD said:
this is the REAL watch the throne, kanye & Jay never had it lol

*puts on flamesuit*

switch out corny a.ss royce for 50 though.....

*flameoff*
:bronthatsnasty :
 7 years ago '05        #73
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
hope theres atleast 12 songs...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy