online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bad meets evil EP coming June 14th (Eminem and Royce Da 5'9')

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

13 years ago '09        #1
7083 page views
0 comments

ShadyVsEminem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22634 22 K  Slaps total: 3854 3 K
@ 07:04 AM 04-25-2011 Bad meets evil EP coming June 14th (Eminem and Royce Da 5'9')

Rap Radar :: Eminem & Royce Da 5’9″ Announce EP
Welcome to the best of both worlds. Now that Eminem and Royce Da 5’9″ are back on the same page, the pair are set to release an EP inspired by their 1999 collaboration, Bad Meets Evil. The project is set to drop on June 14th through Interscope and will feature production from D-12′s Mr. Porter, Havoc, DJ Khalil, Bangladesh and others.

Here’s what Em had to say:
“Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio. At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are."

Royce said
“I’m excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we’re working on the ‘Monster’ that will be the Slaughterhouse album.”
YT

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-25-2011 at 07:11 AM..
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2117
Video inside Predatory lending 101 peep this!
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Black Lives Matter calls Democrats “party of hypocrites”
91 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+4914
The Cameraman forgot he was live
52 comments